Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+41
Forum Pirate
TehInfamousAmos
SadPanda
Bassman Bob
JoeBroski09
steveswede
Aigaios
lonewolf
Noob-of-Artorias
Acarnatia
Wilkinson3424
Kiva the wanderer
Spurgun
Serious_Much
Hatsune Miku
VaDoom
twigsterxd
Uparkaam
nsane32
skarekrow13
bunnywink
SirArchmage
Reaperfan
MikailArksot
Hue
Latitoast
WaffleGuy
Marino.
raecor14
tigab95
Mr. Tart
BIG TIME MASTER
Encore
Soris Ice Goldwing
reim0027
Soul of Stray Demon
Hart
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
PlasticandRage
GrinTwist
Tolvo
45 posters

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason - Page 17 Empty Re: Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:07 pm

I talk too much.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason - Page 17 Empty Re: Ask Each Other Anything Within Reason

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:09 pm

Hatsune Miku wrote:Everyone:

Name one or more things you don't like about yourself?
    (Not sure if this has already been asked.)
    How terrible I am at making friends.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:14 pm

Marino. wrote:    
    @Pendant (and everyone that wants to anrwer)
    Who do you want to meet from this forum and why ?
    Cripes man, that's hard to answer and made even harder by you @-ing at me. I guess there are lots but if I had to make a list, that will undoubtedly offend some, it would go something like this: Pretty much anyone that regularly visits the Brony thread (you're in that group, of course), Soree because he lives in Florida so meeting him seems like it would be easier, Tolvo because I could learn so much from him, Fex because she seems very cool and lives in Japan and she could take me around, Rynn because I kinda had a crush on her for a little bit but mostly because I think someone should tell her that she really has made a good contribution to our community, as I suspect she might not know/allow herself to know, bunnywink because she's just great in every way, I honestly would feel pretty inhibited being near someone that I am so inferior to, and many others who I can't recall right now off the cuff (so let feelings of neglect flow)...

But, honestly, I'd be thrilled to meet almost anyone from here
    Spoiler:
    SadPanda
    SadPanda
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by SadPanda Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:22 pm

1. Weeaboo's are mainly people who are overly involved with Otaku or Japanese culture that they include it with their daily routines and tasks, or completely change their opinions. And generally are a bad name to people who just enjoy Anime, Manga, etc.

2. Surprise, people have opinions that aren't yours, deal with it.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:26 pm

SadPanda .

Why do you visit this Forum ?
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:27 pm

Who would like to meet? Pretty much everyone in the old 2's chatroom. We'd have conference calls which is way cooler than chatrooms.

And, there are people who I've done a fair amount of chatting with, on PSN (and to some extent Skype) that I'd like to meet. The people who we get into one on one chats. The people who we PM each other or invite to chatrooms when we see the other log on. You guys probably know who you are.

There are many others, like Pendant, I'm not going to make a exhaustive list for fear of alienating people. But, I mentioned the 2's chat as an objective cutoff.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:28 pm

SadPanda, those comments are out of line here. I recommend you refrain from such posts.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Soul of Stray Demon wrote:
    Latitoast wrote:
    Soul of Stray Demon wrote:Number one, what is weeb? Number 2, how did that get a thumbs up?
    Weeb, short for Weaboo, is generally used as a derogatory term used to define someone who enjoys a lot anime, manga, and other Japanese/Asian culture that is not of Asian decent.

And for number 2, I really don't know.
    Oh, I assumed that, I just wasn't sure. Thank you....

Derogatory though.....

Oh and Tart, I downposted yours.... as a joke though don't worry. 

So, Who here enjoys anime then?
    Gonna direct you to my avatar and signature.
    Latitoast
    Latitoast
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Latitoast Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:31 pm

I never really conversed with other people up until around 8th-9th grade so I find it very hard to think of a reply when having a conversation.

Basically my subpar social skills.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Lack of self-confidence and my struggles to stay committed to things.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:34 pm

Who would I like to meet in real life? I'd be scared to meet anyone here actually. I thoroughly enjoy many relationships here but changing from an online persona (even if pretty accurate to their normal self) to face to face is s big game changer. There's a few I might take the risk on. I won't name any names but I could see a meeting or two turning into BIG trouble happy
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by steveswede Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:39 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:SadPanda, those comments are out of line here. I recommend you refrain from such posts.
    Really? Narrow minded yes but out of line, well that's something I'm not seeing there.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:40 pm

steveswede wrote:
    skarekrow13 wrote:SadPanda, those comments are out of line here. I recommend you refrain from such posts.
    Really?  Narrow minded yes but out of line, well that's something I'm not seeing there.
    I usually agree with Skare. He's level minded, and won't put his foot down like that unless there's reason.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:44 pm

Directly insulting a large segment of the forum's population while adding zero relevant content to the discussion is about the definition of "out of line"
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Post by Encore Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:03 pm

My voice.
    My body.
    My pronunciation.

Hmm...

I can be gullible
    I am too curious for my own good.
    I would make the list a little longer, but I have no time.
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:06 pm

Teh Kitten´s Cat wrote:

I can be gullible
    I am too curious for my own good.
    I would make the list a little longer, but I have no time.
    The underlined is my weakness too.
    steveswede
    steveswede
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by steveswede Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:17 pm

skarekrow13 wrote:Directly insulting a large segment of the forum's population while adding zero relevant content to the discussion is about the definition of "out of line"
    Ok fair enough.  Him adding zero relevant content with the language he used is crossing the line I suppose.  I think I overlooked it due to the negativity around the word weaboo meaning absolutely nothing to me.  I've had my fair share of people calling me a nerd with my intense passion into stuff like games and music and couldn't give a rats *** being called it, I actually wear it like a badge of honour because I like that stuff and really don't care what people think.

I wish I could find a partner that's on the same wave length mentally, I've been with too many girls where the relationship is like walking on broken glass, relationships like that are nothing but hard work.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:20 pm

To bring Steve's message into On Topic Discussion,

What is the worst relationship you have ever been in? 

I was in a relationship in highschool, where I was going out with a very close friend of mine, only because she fell for me and stayed that way for such a long time, I gave it a try... and pretty much messed EVERYTHING up. Insanely. And after I dealt all that destruction, I just left it, in such intense fear that I would mess it up if I even said a word to her. I barely even looked at her from then on out. 

*shiver* I freaking hate my highschool self. I really really wish I could have learned my lessons from not making such an insane disaster.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:26 pm

I don't want to go into it but a relationship in which I was basically played for a fool and only used to buy things/be a chauffeur.

But I was gullible/desperate.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:27 pm

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I don't want to go into it but a relationship in which I was basically played for a fool and only used to buy things/be a chauffeur.

Can I ask how old you were/how long ago it was?
    Hatsune Miku
    Hatsune Miku
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Hatsune Miku Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:27 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:What is the worst relationship you have ever been in?
    The one where I have never been in a relationship.
    FOREVER ALONE!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:30 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:I don't want to go into it but a relationship in which I was basically played for a fool and only used to buy things/be a chauffeur.

Can I ask how old you were/how long ago it was?
    16 maybe?

She really even didn't want to be seen talking to me in school.
    Marino.
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Marino. Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:30 pm

Well, i only ever was in one serious Relationship and i already wrote an essay about it lol.
    The only other Relationship -if you could even call it that- was pretty much "Friends with special benefits" .

So, yeah i still have to experience a serious romantic Relationship (That other thing was my first GF, that doesn't really count)
    GrinTwist
    GrinTwist
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : New Londo Ruins, Illinois: Living in Tart's torture chamber

Post by GrinTwist Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:32 pm

Hatsune Miku wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:What is the worst relationship you have ever been in?
    The one where I have never been in a relationship.
    FOREVER ALONE!
    Well this sums up my relationship life in a nutshell.
    Mr. Tart
    Mr. Tart
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Mr. Tart Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:33 pm

I've only ever been in one relationship, so I'll just mention the bad parts about it. The relationship declined rapidly the last few months before we broke up. I made mistakes, she made mistakes, but most of all, I was a terrible boyfriend. I let the way people treated me in school effect my whole self. I was scared to show myself with her, simply because I didn't want rumours to spread. Good or bad. I refused to hold her hand in public and we argued quite a lot at the end of it all. At one point, she went to a trip to NL, where she fell in love with someone(temporarily). She told me about, and I broke up. Once she came home she apologized, said she wanted me back and that nothing ever happened anyway. He had shown no interest himself.

What was so terrible after we had broken up was the rumours in school. People spoke of me having hit her several times, which was in no way true. Everyone would take sides with her, treating me as some sort of villain, not even taking into account all the wrong steps she did, because at the end of the day, they were all "my fault". The first few months after we had broken up, she refused to let go of me. She would be all obsessed, as she'd walk past my house in case she'd see me, and at times, she'd follow me. The happy side of the story is, while be broke up on bad terms, today, our relationship has gotten better, and I dare almost call her a friend, although we don't hang out together. It also ended up with our families hating eachother. Her family talking poorly of mine, and my family talking poorly of hers.

One more downside is, I think she's still hurt and hasn't entirely let go of me.

Mr. Tart wrote:You could say I enjoy it. However the amount of animes I enjoy are low in quantity. The reason behind that is simple, I am very picky.

If you had to pick a fictional character that resembled you the most, who would it be(animes, cartoons, movies, anything included)?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 9:52 am