normall arrows + darkmoon bow
I got higher damage than
normal arrows + ocult composite bow
[or maybe it was the other way around]
But when I switched to moonligth arrows the ocult composite bow did more damage.
2. I tried Vow of Silence in PvE. This is what it blocks:
- it blocks channeler soul spell,
- it blocks serpent mages spell,
- it blocks faceless deamon ligthning attack,
- it blocks anor londo sentinels WoG and Healing spells,
- it blocks all necromancer spells,
- it blocks pyromancy spells from the chaos sister in front of bed of chaos,
- it blocks spells from the forest mage (so I guess it will be the same for the priest, Griggs and other npcs).
Those are not afected:
- channeler dance and teleport,
- serpent mage acid spit,
- cragspider fire attack,
- lost izalith statues fire atack,
- wisp explosions,
- Pinwheels in fornt of Nito cave,
- skellies resurect while under the vow of silence.
3. Spamming LB RB can save you from 4 kings grab, had none damage dealt but I'm not sure if you loose humanity, since I was at 0, at that point.