Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
befowler
Reaperfan
Emergence
Serious_Much
Forum Pirate
berkut
PlasticandRage
Tolvo
12 posters

That's No Moon (Star Wars Thread)

Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

That's No Moon  (Star Wars Thread) - Page 14 Empty Re: That's No Moon (Star Wars Thread)

Post by Emergence Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:56 pm

Revisiting this thread to inform I just finished Darth Bane: Path of Destruction and now I'm on to Rule of Two. Was a great read, looking forward to the next two.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

That's No Moon  (Star Wars Thread) - Page 14 Empty Re: That's No Moon (Star Wars Thread)

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:07 pm

I'm going to warn you Emergence, you might not like the third one as much. For a lot of people that one is hit and miss. I didn't enjoy it, but I know people who did, some who are neutral, etc. The second one though is fairly interesting, it's just how it goes though. It's rare a sequel is ever as good as the original.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:15 pm

Hear ya. Truth be told, the first one pretty clearly explained the reason for the departure and why the new order was set up. I already was approaching the next two as serial adventures.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:02 pm

I kind of wish they had left the story of Bane Ambiguous really, all I need was to see what happened in Path of Destruction, and already I knew how things were going to play out. The other two are pretty unnecessary, just there for the sake of making more books as you said. I'm curious to how you'll feel about his Apprentice.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Tue May 01, 2012 12:01 pm

Go watch this if you haven't already. I'm just discovering it now. Best thing to happen to the Wars since Episode 6.

Star Wars Collaborative Fan Movie
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue May 01, 2012 4:48 pm

I sort of like the Plinkett reviews better...But that fan made film is just so charming, I wish I could have joined in actually haha. Very great stuff, I needed to bookmark it.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Tue May 01, 2012 5:53 pm

I feel the exact same way. I really wish I had know in time to contribute. I'm about an hour into it now. Definitely some really really great stuff in there.

It's a really nice feeling to have such affirmation that the Wars means as much to so so many people as it means to me. I mean obviously I was aware that an enormous mass of people love it, but to actually see all the people paying homage in all their own intricate idiosyncratic personalized ways is a pretty great thing. Like regardless of who we are we're all unified in our love of the Wars.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Fri May 04, 2012 2:25 pm

Happy Wars Day everyone. May the 4th be with you!
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Fri May 04, 2012 2:29 pm

Indeed! Happy Wars Day!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:15 pm