Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

Lifehunt Scythe build... where should I go with this?

Say Xbox Again
    Say Xbox Again

Lifehunt Scythe build... where should I go with this? Empty Lifehunt Scythe build... where should I go with this?

Post by Say Xbox Again Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:30 pm

http://mmdks.com/40jp

The point of this build is to hide out in the burg and jump invaders. I'm unsure where else to put levels. The armor is mostly for appearance.
    Zeta Prime
    Zeta Prime
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Lifehunt Scythe build... where should I go with this? Empty Re: Lifehunt Scythe build... where should I go with this?

Post by Zeta Prime Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Why use a lightning bandits knife? it scales with dex so it would be better to go the standard path.. especially if ur looking for backstab damage with it.
    Qyntius
    Qyntius
    Casual
    Casual

Lifehunt Scythe build... where should I go with this? Empty Re: Lifehunt Scythe build... where should I go with this?

Post by Qyntius Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:42 pm

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=440397089873282884
    This is my lifehunt build

If you want to take priscilla´s dagger, just take out the bow and add 1 endurance

700 bleed is a bit overkill, but you can switch out the wolf ring for bloodbite or anything really, I´d say we have the same idea with the theme going on

stole some stuff from your build: http://mmdks.com/40k5
    Say Xbox Again
    Say Xbox Again

Post by Say Xbox Again Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:59 pm

Zeta Prime wrote:Why use a lightning bandits knife? it scales with dex so it would be better to go the standard path.. especially if ur looking for backstab damage with it.
    Noted.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:21 am

Staminarecovery is important using Lifehunt. 
    Sacrefice one of the rings to Clorantyring or switch shield into grasshield
    xenon_nobelium
    xenon_nobelium
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by xenon_nobelium Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:25 am

http://mmdks.com/41bc here's my take on a "pure" lifehunt scythe build. hp and stamina leave nothing to desire, bleed res. is through the roof (so much even that the bloodshield could be swapped -> grass crest as goblin suggested or gold tracer + leather shield for even more bleed). poise cound be higher but the critical value is reached (just fyi poise is a huge deal with the scythes, the windup on the R2s can be rather slow and 0 poise in your original proposal is a no-go anyhow). claw is imo the ideal bleed backup and you won't find a more powerful 1.0lb weapon after the thorn gauntlet buff is applied (~20dmg extra on R1 and ~40dmg on R2).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:30 pm