Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Dark Souls 2, please let there be a Gravelord Cov

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Dark Souls 2, please let there be a Gravelord Cov Empty Dark Souls 2, please let there be a Gravelord Cov

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:20 am

Someone will have to remind all of you the meaning of "That's so Nito"

I miss my old Gravelording Hijinks with The Gravesworn....
    Pale_Drake
    Pale_Drake

Dark Souls 2, please let there be a Gravelord Cov Empty Re: Dark Souls 2, please let there be a Gravelord Cov

Post by Pale_Drake Sun Sep 29, 2013 10:38 pm

There better be a Gravelord Covenant I want there to be more challenges in the NG+'s but instead of adding BPs just replace most of the enemies with them...including NPC's having BPs would be cool to, like Demon Souls
    DARKR466
    Casual
    Casual

Dark Souls 2, please let there be a Gravelord Cov Empty Re: Dark Souls 2, please let there be a Gravelord Cov

Post by DARKR466 Fri Oct 11, 2013 3:01 am

Or even letting the gravelord know when the bp kills a victim
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Thu Oct 24, 2013 8:19 pm

Namco and FROM received from us the community a bunch of ideas regarding the gravelord covenant. I know they must have seen them. Now let us hope they did implement them. I will be disappointed deeply. I will still play but it will not be the same. Some of you were not around when I came into the old forum asking for comments on ideas we sent to from.

What they needed to do was up the number of worlds infected and not wait until NG+1 to let the BPs appear. that is what killed it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 am