Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
WaffleGuy
Soul of Stray Demon
6 posters

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee


    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 30
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by Serious_Much Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:03 pm

    a star?
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived


    Posts : 2424
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2013-06-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Sitting next to Encore... "watching television"

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by Soul of Stray Demon Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:03 pm

    For all who posted, Explain your guesses in the post.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac


    Posts : 1111
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-10-28
    Age : 29
    Location : Belgium

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by WaffleGuy Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:04 pm

    Serious_Much wrote:a star?
    sh*t, that's good
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee


    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 30
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by Serious_Much Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:06 pm

    Well a star represents fame, which in itself is a very social, selfish ambition that revolves around everything being about you- that is in itself fame.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived


    Posts : 2424
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2013-06-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Sitting next to Encore... "watching television"

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by Soul of Stray Demon Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:07 pm

    All yours work... but can you come up with any other answers?
    Oh, and with a Star, that does work, but the reasoning is wrong.
    Just because you are a narcissist doesn't mean you are famous.


    Last edited by Soul of Stray Demon on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee


    Posts : 14641
    Reputation : 287
    Join date : 2012-01-17
    Age : 30
    Location : The Dark Side of the Moon

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by Serious_Much Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:07 pm

    you're spamming words beginning with s which is a hint in itself?
    SpecterOranges
    SpecterOranges
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 41
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-09-21

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by SpecterOranges Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:08 pm

    A point. Every shape is built on points of lines that form shapes. Though I'm not sure a point counts as an actual shape.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac


    Posts : 1111
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-10-28
    Age : 29
    Location : Belgium

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by WaffleGuy Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:09 pm

    a square?
    "A place where everyone gathers consisting of shops and whatnot."
    So it's very social and lots of places revolve around the areas for economy, tourism...?
    SpecterOranges
    SpecterOranges
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 41
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-09-21

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by SpecterOranges Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:13 pm

    A polygon?

    EDIT: Because every two-dimensional shape is a polygon.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived


    Posts : 2424
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2013-06-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Sitting next to Encore... "watching television"

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by Soul of Stray Demon Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:15 pm

    SpecterOranges wrote:A polygon?

    EDIT: Because every two-dimensional shape is a polygon.
    Yes... You're so close... but I'm not yet always the center... Just try to be more specific about a shape that can always have a center. 
    If you get it your next guess, I'll give it to you without considering the posts (even if correct) before you... As a reward for making me give this hint away.


    Last edited by Soul of Stray Demon on Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac


    Posts : 1111
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-10-28
    Age : 29
    Location : Belgium

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by WaffleGuy Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:16 pm

    Pentagon 
    A five-sided building near Washington, D.C., containing the U.S. Department of Defense and the offices of the U.S. Armed Forces.


    'MURICAH can be the center of the world and is popular, so very social? big grin
    SpecterOranges
    SpecterOranges
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 41
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-09-21

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by SpecterOranges Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:26 pm

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 220px-Pi_pie2

    Pi pie is a three-dimensional shape that can be made into a two-dimensional shape by taking a picture of it. Furthermore it can be cut into any shape therein. It deals in revolutions (one pi is 180 degrees, two pi is 360 degrees, half pi is 90 degrees and so on), so the world revolves around it. It is a polygon, and also a three-dimensional generic shape. It can become a sphere with a center, a circle with a center, a triangle with a center, or any other shape with a center.

    Pi pie is perfect.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived


    Posts : 2424
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2013-06-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Sitting next to Encore... "watching television"

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by Soul of Stray Demon Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:29 pm

    SpecterOranges wrote:Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 220px-Pi_pie2

    Pi pie is a three-dimensional shape that can be made into a two-dimensional shape by taking a picture of it. Furthermore it can be cut into any shape therein. It deals in revolutions (one pi is 180 degrees, two pi is 360 degrees, half pi is 90 degrees and so on), so the world revolves around it. It is a polygon, and also a three-dimensional generic shape. It can become a sphere with a center, a circle with a center, a triangle with a center, or any other shape with a center.

    Pi pie is perfect.
    I will count it... All I really wanted was a post that said (Any shape with a center) or something along those lines.. I said it was simple didn't I?

    Ok then Specter has 2.5 and Waffle has 2.5. Shadz has 1, everyone else has 0.
    SpecterOranges
    SpecterOranges
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 41
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-09-21

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by SpecterOranges Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:32 pm

    Whoever makes me, tells it not; he who takes me, knows it not; and he who knows me, takes me not.  What am I?
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived


    Posts : 2424
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2013-06-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Sitting next to Encore... "watching television"

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by Soul of Stray Demon Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:34 pm

    SpecterOranges wrote:Whoever makes me, tells it not; he who takes me, knows it not; and he who knows me, takes me not.  What am I?
    Counterfeit Money.
    SpecterOranges
    SpecterOranges
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 41
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-09-21

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by SpecterOranges Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:41 pm

    You might wear me no matter the weather, though people point and laugh if you wear me outside.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac


    Posts : 1111
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-10-28
    Age : 29
    Location : Belgium

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by WaffleGuy Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:46 pm

    SpecterOranges wrote:You might wear me no matter the weather, though people point and laugh if you wear me outside.
    a pink underwear on your head
    SpecterOranges
    SpecterOranges
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 41
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-09-21

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by SpecterOranges Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:48 pm

    WaffleGuy wrote:
    SpecterOranges wrote:You might wear me no matter the weather, though people point and laugh if you wear me outside.
    a pink underwear on your head
    You could wear pink underwear and not have a second look your way.

    But this no matter outside where you wear, people will think you strange, I say.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac


    Posts : 1111
    Reputation : 24
    Join date : 2012-10-28
    Age : 29
    Location : Belgium

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by WaffleGuy Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:50 pm

    a smile?
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived


    Posts : 2424
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2013-06-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Sitting next to Encore... "watching television"

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by Soul of Stray Demon Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:52 pm

    SpecterOranges wrote:
    WaffleGuy wrote:
    SpecterOranges wrote:You might wear me no matter the weather, though people point and laugh if you wear me outside.
    a pink underwear on your head
    You could wear pink underwear and not have a second look your way.

    But this no matter outside where you wear, people will think you strange, I say.
    Define "look" and "strange" in the context of your problem please?
    SpecterOranges
    SpecterOranges
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 41
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-09-21

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by SpecterOranges Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:53 pm

    WaffleGuy wrote:a smile?
    A smile is contagious, this is not.
    A smile is not right. Give it another shot.
    SpecterOranges
    SpecterOranges
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 41
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-09-21

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by SpecterOranges Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:56 pm

    Soul of Stray Demon wrote:
    SpecterOranges wrote:
    WaffleGuy wrote:
    SpecterOranges wrote:You might wear me no matter the weather, though people point and laugh if you wear me outside.
    a pink underwear on your head
    You could wear pink underwear and not have a second look your way.

    But this no matter outside where you wear, people will think you strange, I say.
    Define "look" and "strange" in the context of your problem please?
    Something strange is something abnormal or unexpected.
    People look at you from time to time though not when hectic.

    However being hectic is irrelevant, this is definitely strange.
    But note that people only think so when outside, unlike an... orange?

    Shut up rhyming is hard sometimes.
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived


    Posts : 2424
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2013-06-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Sitting next to Encore... "watching television"

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by Soul of Stray Demon Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:03 pm

    My first guess was a condom..... for reasons unexplained..

    But umm... an Umbrella, You can't wear it, but if you could wear it, people would laugh..

    Hmm, This is a toughie.
    SpecterOranges
    SpecterOranges
    Casual
    Casual


    Posts : 41
    Reputation : 0
    Join date : 2013-09-21

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by SpecterOranges Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

    Soul of Stray Demon wrote:My first guess was a condom..... for reasons unexplained..

    But umm... an Umbrella, You can't wear it, but if you could wear it, people would laugh..

    Hmm, This is a toughie.
    An umbrella and parasol are interchangeable;
    Wielding one in the sun is as natural as a sunlight straight sword.

    But what about when you're wet?
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Soul of Stray Demon
    Revived
    Revived


    Posts : 2424
    Reputation : 39
    Join date : 2013-06-11
    Age : 26
    Location : Sitting next to Encore... "watching television"

    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by Soul of Stray Demon Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:17 pm

    SpecterOranges wrote:
    Soul of Stray Demon wrote:My first guess was a condom..... for reasons unexplained..

    But umm... an Umbrella, You can't wear it, but if you could wear it, people would laugh..

    Hmm, This is a toughie.
    An umbrella and parasol are interchangeable;
    Wielding one in the sun is as natural as a sunlight straight sword.

    But what about when you're wet?
    I'm not sure what you are saying, but the original reason Umbrellas were actually used was for blocking the sun, it was later they were adapted for rain. 

    What do you mean, for when you are wet? Isn't that the same as rain?

    Sponsored content


    Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.  - Page 2 Empty Re: Riddle Thread, formally known as Vague Thread.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2022 2:01 am