Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Timezones your thoughts?

lonewolf
    lonewolf
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Timezones your thoughts? Empty Timezones your thoughts?

Post by lonewolf Fri Oct 25, 2013 3:38 am

this is a fun one.
    i personaly live in gmt+1, that meanst that im 7 hours in front of most americans, wich in turn makes my posting happen in the midle of night for most.
    what is your thoughts on timezones?
    Encore
    Encore
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Location : Bracing myself for the Winds of Change, being supported by the towering pillars of my friends.

Timezones your thoughts? Empty Re: Timezones your thoughts?

Post by Encore Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:29 am

I believe that timezones are the work of the great almighty Ikea. Invented in 1994, it is now used to control the minds of innocent nightcreatures.

Before, the sun were up everywhere, but since the change (They made the Earth into an orb, more on that later) it's only up 12 hours. even less most of the time, a day.

The made the Earth into an orb so that we'll never, ever, be able to see past the horizon, because after the horizon they have their evil huge lair of DOOOOOOOM.
    WaffleGuy
    WaffleGuy
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by WaffleGuy Fri Oct 25, 2013 9:35 am

Timezones is just the work of the sun being sexist.
    It wants to make the people it shines on have a different skin color and make them develop more confidence over others.

Our planet, being the swell bastard it is, rotates itself at arguably the same speed every single day, just so everyone gets the chance to utilize the sun.

Nice try sun, nice try.

---

But seriously though, it's sometimes annoying to chat with members from 'Muicah because I have to stay up really late before they sometimes come online. Especially during school/workdays. So yeah ( ._.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Oct 18, 2024 1:06 am