Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+31
ofrost564
Spurgun
jabbasway
WyrmHero
BLA1NE
Maneater_Mildred
Grey-Ronin
mofomey
Carphil
Artorias
The Once-Ler
meridam99
dominoboy
reim0027
GrEeNgObLiN
Serious_Much
DanielCdable
Tolvo
Gol
gekkyy
bloodpixel
exandroide
Reaperfan
ViralEnsign_
Emergence
Forum Pirate
RANT
User
Ignus-Dej
Yesuurd
Baal-Avatar
35 posters

Fight Club (SWORDS) - Saturday March 17th - 8:00PM EST

DanielCdable
    DanielCdable
    Casual
    Casual

Fight Club (SWORDS) - Saturday March 17th - 8:00PM EST - Page 12 Empty Re: Fight Club (SWORDS) - Saturday March 17th - 8:00PM EST

Post by DanielCdable Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:30 am

For a FC virgin, it was E.P.I.C!!

It's an honor to get killed by you guys big grin
    even managed to sneak in some parries to, hihi twisted
    Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Praise the Sun

With that said, looking forward for more epic duels in the future Bow Praise the Sun

Last edited by DanielCdable on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : awkwardness.)
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Fight Club (SWORDS) - Saturday March 17th - 8:00PM EST - Page 12 Empty Re: Fight Club (SWORDS) - Saturday March 17th - 8:00PM EST

Post by Yesuurd Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:34 am

DanielCdable wrote:For a FC virgin, it was E.P.I.C!!

Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Praise the Sun Praise the Sun

With that said, looking forward for more epic duels in the future Bow Praise the Sun

Ohhh you were jancato big grin
    exandroide
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by exandroide Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:16 am

from last nite:
    Fight Club (SWORDS) - Saturday March 17th - 8:00PM EST - Page 12 053dp
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:18 am

exandroide wrote:from last nite:
    Fight Club (SWORDS) - Saturday March 17th - 8:00PM EST - Page 12 053dp

lol, I was on the other side of the lens...
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:19 am

i had a huge streak like 20-3 or something... ask yesuurd
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:34 am

Baal-Avatar wrote:Hey everyone, I think tonight went really well. Thanks for everyone's participation. There were a lot of red and white signs and I think Sen's was a nice change of scenery. I like that Sen's roof has a little more room to maneuver than Blighttown and the sunshine was nice!

I only got to fight a few times in my 4 hours of hosting, but when I did it was a lot of fun. I never thought I would like a weapon as much as my Great Club, but my Lightning Washing Pole is starting to change my mind.

Thanks to all the hosts!

Joocy: Thanks for the fun duels and looking awesome with our feet on the chains. lol.

Green: Thanks for my epic last fight of the night. It is always fun fighting you. I think you may have found a new weapon to use also. What were you using? It hit hard.

gg

I think we should do this more in Sens. Nice place for duels!
    Me also i tought i would never have sucha fun with a sword just like my claws and Great Scythe.
    Last time with you i tought you the new jump attack. Ever since that night i saw more and more players using it. Begore i never saw 1 person doing it!
    I started with a katana but lose mostly same as washingpole, than i tried my claymore and i had a nice streak. I begins to love this sword. I upgraded to +15. And didnt uses buff yesterday.
    I fought many new poeple i never met before like Tolso,fruitninja,lordmaxtolvo,frost,janeko or something
    All great players. Unfortunaly im difficul to summon maybe cause my location!
    Just love this FC
    @joocy: u r a pretty skilled player indeed!

Proper Bow
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:16 pm

soooo whens the next one
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:17 pm

@Artorias, can attest to that! you fought amazingly I was in awe, remember who broke your streak twisted ? I only had like 4 fights, won 3 lost one to Mildred who was really awesome I am so glad we could play together and so many people showed.

@Green

Fix your comment, you quoted it all bro and put your pants on!!! I agree with you, we should make a poll and see which place people like most for FC cuz this place was really
    great.

I am sad we never get to fight Green.

@Baal & Reim- I am also sad we didn't fight.

@Joocy thanks for offerng to fight at the end but I was so tired, hope to see you.

@Mildred -WOW- nuff said.

@Tolvo you are amazing thanks for trying to get summoned for endless hours before the FC.

And thanks to the academy *clap clap clap*
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:20 pm

lol
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:34 pm

Ow Yesuurd! To bad we couldt meet! Because i would have you *** spanked in the sun over there with or without pants!!!
    I had a 7 streak at last for the first time!
    It was nice to fight some new players too!
    Maybe next event without dwgr and without buff?
    Im sooo addicted to FC!!!
    It was almost again 6am when i went to sleep!
    mofomey
    mofomey
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by mofomey Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:43 pm

thank you so much for all the great slaughterings...and to all the host's. learned so much and fought amazing players. i like that i didnt buff once, it takes way longer for me to die that way happy.. im gonna bring my char around to ++ so i can help out with the hosting . it sounds like sens is gonna be the place. it gets my vote.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:50 pm

By the way, I had actually had a streak last night at one point, I think when Grey-Ronin was hosting. 2 wins in a row, 2! A personal record for fight club! lol
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:53 pm

Mostly its 3 max with me but yesterday i had 7. I might think i m gonna keep my new sword!
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:54 pm

i am with green goblin for a no dwgr night. that might also be a cool time to do a cosplay night too cause you can see some fights between npcs without everyone ninja flipping making it more authentic. maybe we should vote on banning certain ones like black knights or havel but honestly without dwgr i dont think we would need too.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:55 pm

Some of you may have noticed but for a lot of fights I actually was without DWGR.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:01 pm

i honestly forget if i had any fights with you tolvo but i did notice a few people using fast roll. also i love that we actually managed to keep the rules that were set i was very skeptical about that. Being able to do that opens up so much fun things we can do by setting up rules. I'm prob going to just go vit end next time since i found i rarely even used my dmb and also a lot of fight i ended up trading blows and it came down to hp.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:05 pm

Yea dmb hurts...alot
    And reaperfan did you try to twop me with your stone greatsword cuz i stunlocked and killed you on the spot twisted
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:06 pm

You know, in the rules technically we didn't rule out R2 attacks of Special Weapons did we? Though we also didn't rule out stunlocking people who try.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:16 pm

we did rule out turtling which maybe im confused about. i assume that means no 2handing your weapon, but i found that a little extreme especially when i use a balder side sword( i love the forward roll r1 move if you couldnt tell) i forget the psn but whoever was rocking the moonlight gs was at least cool enough not to stun lock me(at least it seemed like it). they backed away most of the time when i staggerd. mlgs is one of the main reasons i use crest shield other then its just good overall.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:23 pm

Tolvo wrote:You know, in the rules technically we didn't rule out R2 attacks of Special Weapons did we? Though we also didn't rule out stunlocking people who try.

I didnt say anything about breaking rules..now did i big grin

And i think i was rocking the mlgs, i was in black knoght armour with dark mask and grass crest shield
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:25 pm

You were that guy! You killed me I think as soon as you hit me once, boy do I hate that weapon. sad

Not against the rules, but it made me very sad.
    DanielCdable
    DanielCdable
    Casual
    Casual

Post by DanielCdable Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:26 pm

Yesuurd wrote:
    DanielCdable wrote:For a FC virgin, it was E.P.I.C!!

Ohhh you were jancato big grin

Indeed i am ^^

i amazed myself when i managed to get streak, 7-10+ something... can't really remember, it was so late and i was wired up on energy drinks silly
    And i remember someone using the twop, and i couldn't dodge a blow ;_;
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:28 pm

Tolvo wrote:You were that guy! You killed me I think as soon as you hit me once, boy do I hate that weapon. sad

Not against the rules, but it made me very sad.

Yea i had alot of duels with you tongue
    I mostly use velkas but use MLGS if my opponent uses a big wep or im low on health
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:30 pm

Oh god you were the Velka's guy, that R2 messed up my parrying so much.

"Well it didn't parry the hit, but at least it reduced the, Ow. What the hell? Oh god, that's Velka's!"

Rapiers man...

Every weapon except the one I use in my hand is unfair. silly
    Gol
    Gol
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Gol Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:31 pm

I missed it sad
    I even made a build especially for this and I missed it.. had something to do.

What's the next event ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:20 pm