Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+69
Rassa
Darkson
PhlyingDutchman
Chaos Spectre
his1n-
vixder/pennywise
kinkokinko
PlasticandRage
Saturnine Knight
aprilmanha
NedroidPrime
Zechk
Yukon
CMP-Shock
Dustofsaturn
Sal Paradise
Railage
PsychoCT
berkut
BartholomewWenceslas
johnnyjwa
Artorias
JoocyJ003
SlakeMoth
Henkyona
Danthuyer
Uparkaam
DanielCdable
Doelker
The Once-Ler
Klosterheim
FruitPunchNinja
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
kiwi_commander
WarriorOfSunlight
befowler
javarush214
Rona
rbmaster
Rynoa
Diavir
ScottieDOESknow
ErrJon6661
Reaperfan
Imarreteet23
ViralEnsign_
Forum Pirate
CrackSouls
mugenis4real
FexDS
DoughGuy
ARSP
skarekrow13
Wade_Wilson
Serious_Much
callipygias
peaceful_sabre
Maneater_Mildred
Langoulk
Flubious
Griever
DxV04
Emergence
Sunbro4evar
ChizFreak
Tolvo
User
Whknight
ublug
73 posters

Announcement Regarding Dark Souls Incoming

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Announcement Regarding Dark Souls Incoming - Page 16 Empty Re: Announcement Regarding Dark Souls Incoming

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:59 pm

Yeah, the stairs start from the boulder guy's boulder and divide around the tower with the circle to activate Gargoyle Transportation Systems inc. and combine into one set again. I think they go right under the area Tolvo mentioned too. If I recall correctly from the Iron Golem tower, there's a spot you can drop a prism stone and it won't scream at you while still hitting the stairs. I still died though, must be a killzone programmed in.

If you haven't stood where boulder guy does yet that's pretty cool but have a homeward bone handy. The spot where you jump to the crestfallen merchant has a jutting spot in the other direction that you need to jump from. It can be tricky but wild. Anyway, once I got there I think the only way to leave is to drop in where he drops the boulders. It seems weird that there is a way out designed into doing this but even weirder that the jump is allowed in the first place. I tried jumping over the walls where you fight Ricard and you can clear some sections but an invisible wall prevents you from going over to reach more of Sen's. Seems like they could have made a short one to prevent you from making the jump while still allowing the giant to be killed or better yet, not putting that small outcrop of bridge to allow the jump in the first place.
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Announcement Regarding Dark Souls Incoming - Page 16 Empty Re: Announcement Regarding Dark Souls Incoming

Post by Rynoa Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:17 pm

I did the jump to the golem several times, I guess I just didn't look around, always dropped down below after killing him. 😢

Truth is, I just like that jump (when I don't die...)
    I believe I can flyyy....
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    sparkly-twinkly-lizard
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by sparkly-twinkly-lizard Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:59 pm

you mean the dead end guarded by the only rapier balder knight in sens? always thought that was weird, though if we go by the wall graphic that looks like something in the depths, lower burg or maybe sens...
    Sunbro4evar
    Sunbro4evar
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sunbro4evar Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:14 pm

sparkly-twinkly-lizard wrote:you mean the dead end guarded by the only rapier balder knight in sens? always thought that was weird, though if we go by the wall graphic that looks like something in the depths, lower burg or maybe sens...
    I've always wondered about that. Theres a whole bunch of places that could possibly lead somewhere. Sens Fortress with balder knight under bridge, In centipede boss room, and some others. And I'm pretty sure the devs don't put stuff somewhere for no reason. Shrug
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Lots of Devs puts things somewhere for No Reason...Rubber, but From does not.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:21 pm

From put alot of effort into their games, not for money but for the players cheers
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:23 pm

^As much for their own sense of artistry, I think.^
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:08 pm

berkut wrote:Both your images are identical silly

At the time I posted it, they weren't. Now the image I was seeing got updated too. Nevermind.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:16 pm

This looks like the undead asylum actually, dark and broken.
    peaceful_sabre
    peaceful_sabre
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by peaceful_sabre Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:34 pm

just saw that place in zens fortress you was on about. its does not look welcoming
    BartholomewWenceslas
    BartholomewWenceslas
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by BartholomewWenceslas Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:39 pm

It would be really cool if they released a lower Anor Londo through the wall in Sen's. It would be so creepy and atmospheric that it would be awesome. Not sure what enemies could be in lower Anor Londo though :|
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:42 pm

Gough shooting you from a mile away most likely
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:23 am

skarekrow13 wrote:Gough shooting you from a mile away most likely

Phrais Bow's true purpose, to shoot back at Gough!
    ChizFreak
    ChizFreak
    Revived
    Revived

Post by ChizFreak Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:36 am

BartholomewWenceslas wrote:It would be really cool if they released a lower Anor Londo through the wall in Sen's. It would be so creepy and atmospheric that it would be awesome. Not sure what enemies could be in lower Anor Londo though :|

That's a good idea actually. Could be that below Anor Londo there are some kind of tombs of the knights. There you could fight Gough, Ciaran (or whatever), and maybe a wicked version of Artorias.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:47 am

^^ yes please!
    Saturnine Knight
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Saturnine Knight Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:16 am

I had a thought that this wall under Sen's was maybe the one that you're supposed to knock down with a maxed out weapon, but that's still a rather shaky rumor (as far as I know). I don't really have any maxed out weapons though, so I haven't tried it.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:25 am

Saturnine Knight wrote:I had a thought that this wall under Sen's was maybe the one that you're supposed to knock down with a maxed out weapon, but that's still a rather shaky rumor (as far as I know). I don't really have any maxed out weapons though, so I haven't tried it.
    If i know the wall that you're talking about, then i have hit that with my maxed out weapon.
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:11 am

BartholomewWenceslas wrote:It would be really cool if they released a lower Anor Londo through the wall in Sen's. It would be so creepy and atmospheric that it would be awesome. Not sure what enemies could be in lower Anor Londo though :|

Scary ones :shock:
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:05 am

Who's Gough? Have I missed something here?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:16 am

Hawkeye Ghough, one of Gwyn's four Knights. Check the Hawk Ring found in the Chest behind the Giant Blacksmith.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:17 am

I still want to see some Artorias Armour and a few new goodies in addition to new areas or fixes to the game.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:10 am

As long as they don't add Excalipoor from Final Fantasy I'll probably be fine
    vixder/pennywise
    vixder/pennywise
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by vixder/pennywise Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:15 am

I want the manticore and the pig-riding official from the art book!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:19 am

vixder/pennywise wrote:I want the manticore and the pig-riding official from the art book!

YES! Put everything that was cut back in the game. We want our secret covenant hidden in the parish.
    his1n-
    his1n-
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by his1n- Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:39 pm

Announcement:
    We remove Backstabbing from PvP, only Claws can perform it now.

The most perfect announcement possible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:48 pm