Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
meridam99
Maneater_Mildred
Tolvo
Baal-Avatar
Serious_Much
Yesuurd
RANT
ViralEnsign_
GrEeNgObLiN
13 posters

In FC, who's your toughest,difficult opponent and why?

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

In FC, who's your toughest,difficult opponent and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: In FC, who's your toughest,difficult opponent and why?

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:01 pm

Just like Joocy, I can beat you easily...When you are trying to shoot a bow at me and I'm using a Murakumo to stunlock you. silly

I mean, it's not like you were just messing around with me or anything, you were using a different style of combat. silly
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

In FC, who's your toughest,difficult opponent and why? - Page 2 Empty Re: In FC, who's your toughest,difficult opponent and why?

Post by Yesuurd Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:15 pm

It's great having people beat you, it makes you rethink all your strategies...joocy whenever you are online, I beat Baal for the first time yesterday but he was using a Katana I think he doesn't use em much am I right Baal?
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Yesuurd wrote:It's great having people beat you, it makes you rethink all your strategies...joocy whenever you are online, I beat Baal for the first time yesterday but he was using a Katana I think he doesn't use em much am I right Baal?

You had to bring that up. lol. No, I do not use them much, but I am enjoying them. I think I have had about 5-6 fights with them so far. One weapon I absolutely can not use that other people do great with is the Great Scythe. Ugghhhh...

Last edited by Baal-Avatar on Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:25 pm

I'm the same way, the animation for the Great Scythe is just something I'm not a fan of, I actually dislike Katanas as well. I need to learn how to use them for tips and tricks though, so it is a real pain. sad
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:30 pm

hehehe, sorry Baal you still have 200 wins over me winking
    The greath scythe I gotta try it out but I tried using the lifehunt one
    and I hated it...I can't wait till I finish my STR build though so we have
    an all out clubbing session.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:54 pm

Baal-Avatar wrote:
    Yesuurd wrote:It's great having people beat you, it makes you rethink all your strategies...joocy whenever you are online, I beat Baal for the first time yesterday but he was using a Katana I think he doesn't use em much am I right Baal?

You had to bring that up. lol. No, I do not use them much, but I am enjoying them. I think I have had about 5-6 fights with them so far. One weapon I absolutely can not use that other people do great with is the Great Scythe. Ugghhhh...

Its my only best weapon i really really can handle it perfect!
    I know tour getting a little addicted to the washing pole Baal...you need to fight me again. My new dex toon is much better. Doing 507-700 dmg scythe and 367-570 dmg claws
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:28 pm

GrEeNgObLiN wrote:
    Baal-Avatar wrote:

Its my only best weapon i really really can handle it perfect!
    I know tour getting a little addicted to the washing pole Baal...you need to fight me again. My new dex toon is much better. Doing 507-700 dmg scythe and 367-570 dmg claws

You are right! I used the Lighting Washing Pole a few fights during the swords only FC. I like it a lot. Now that I have my new characters created, I plan on using it some more. 700 for dex damage is huge, my Lightning Washing pole does about half of that. I will have to keep my distance when we fight next.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:45 pm

See how we all feed each other? I use clubs, Baal is using washing pole...FC is a place
    for sharing styles too.

Next weapon is the scythe like G and Joocy has made me think of rapiers now.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:46 pm

I wish I could have fought you with my Dragonoid Ornstein cosplay Yesuurd, with that spear I might have been able to kill you with lag alone. silly
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:48 pm

Lol, save it for later...you know we will be fighting much more buddy.
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:52 pm

Actually we all here have different playstyles, that what keeps FC so exiting!!!
    Good to know who's having problems with witch players the most
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:57 pm

I do sometimes get the feeling of seeing just one playstyle in FC, but the issue actually isn't everyone fighting the same. It's just getting summoned to fight the same person over and over which usually means they are going on a streak. So maybe that's the issue, we need to kill each other a lot more! There is a wide variety of weapons, armors, etc, being used, but each person tends to keep one set up going. Although I can't really think of a fix for this myself. Sometimes as well we just get stuck connecting to one another, where we just can only seem to get certain people with certain hosts. I know Yesuurd and I always have a huge issue connecting with each other despite the pants less bond we share.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 3:41 am