Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Yesuurd
RANT
Baal-Avatar
7 posters

Fight Club Builds Page on the Wiki

Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Fight Club Builds Page on the Wiki Empty Fight Club Builds Page on the Wiki

Post by Baal-Avatar Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:33 am

Everyone, I was thinking about adding a section to the wiki for Fight Club builds. I thought this would be a way for players to get new ideas and see what others are playing with. Before I did anything, I wanted to see this would be something others would be interested in. I thought it would be a nice way to promote FC and fun to share builds. Let me know.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Fight Club Builds Page on the Wiki Empty Re: Fight Club Builds Page on the Wiki

Post by RANT Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 am

sounds like fun, do it! i wanna see other people's builds, i dont think i'll be posting mine cause theyre not that original.
    Baal-Avatar
    Baal-Avatar
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Baal-Avatar Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:06 am

RantFromRant wrote:sounds like fun, do it! i wanna see other people's builds, i dont think i'll be posting mine cause theyre not that original.

I was actually thinking that you could post yours. You and I are the only STR builds I can think of. Represent.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:53 am

I dig it...
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:55 am

I'll gladly post my builds, though some might not be to the Taste of most silly
    GrEeNgObLiN
    GrEeNgObLiN
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by GrEeNgObLiN Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:23 pm

im busy on a str build now, i have a dex monkey now,
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Post by Maneater_Mildred Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:44 pm

Sounds good to me.
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:53 pm

So where would we place this new page? Would the Dark Souls University and PvP pages be good places for the link?
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Baal-Avatar wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:sounds like fun, do it! i wanna see other people's builds, i dont think i'll be posting mine cause theyre not that original.

I was actually thinking that you could post yours. You and I are the only STR builds I can think of. Represent.

I KNOW! everyone else uses dex builds, aftet trying all kinds of builds i ended up sticking with str builds, str builds have a steeper learning curve than the rest of them imo, i ended up deleting all my other builds and just focus on str builds. i really wanted to like the other builds but i just couldn't, i found them boring but that's just me. i might post my two fave builds which are really easy to do but i dont use the same weapons everyone uses, except for the msgs, that thing kicks *** adn i was using it since day one, it took everyone about six months to figure out it was one of the best weapons in the game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:25 am