Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+15
Spurgun
Forum Pirate
Zechk
ted1023
PPG-3-
ViralEnsign_
Wade_Wilson
Whknight
berkut
Scudman_Slayer
Maneater_Mildred
Serious_Much
Tolvo
Darkstar485
ARSP
19 posters

Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have?

Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have?

Post by Spurgun Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:16 pm

i play floor-ball, go out with my friends and listen to music
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have? - Page 2 Empty Re: Other DKS what other games and hobbies do you have?

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:29 pm

PPG-3- wrote:@ Serious I had a feeling you would be. But I hate the EPL. I'm a Serie A supporter. Italian heritage and all. And I'm a supporter of the true expression of the game. Not the bubble gum pop stuff being shipped out of the UK. silly

I always get a good chuckle out of that "Best League in the World" title they've given themselves.

So who do you support, Serious?

Well I would argue we do have the best league, by far the strongest collection of teams in any league really. In others the players and teams aren't quite as diverse in my opinion (though I do like the italian league, it's a bit underrated when compared to the spanish league)

I support Birmingham City (where i live lol), im not some guy who glory supports a big team, though if I had to tip my hat to Arsenal just because i enjoy watching them play.

Who's your favourite in Serie A? I'm gonna hazard a guess at (if you don't like the big 2 teams) either Roma or fiorentina
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:47 pm

Serious_Much wrote:I'm a football fan, but most of you guys being from the americas there's little point talking football with you silly

You can with me, I am a big football fan...of course here people like baseball of all things but what's your favorite team serious?

My hobbies are biking, making beats on the comp, I work doing CG graphics, used to bodysurf but not doing it much, love going on trips to the country and beach basically.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:50 pm

yesu, look at my above post, my favourite team is in there, who you support bro? big grin
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Thu Mar 29, 2012 3:55 pm

Ahh I see, I would support my home team also if there were one...very good of you.

I watch some of the leagues and always watch the world cup, I have always leaned torwards brazil's game so I always root for them and being we have somewhat similar culture.

I do not like spanish culture much but I respect alot the Barcelona team of course and watch whichever game I can.

I can't talk too much about the English clubs, I love watching the game just for the love of the sport so I really don't follow too much in depth, player wise and etc...

The last world cup my favorite teams were uruguay,brazil,germany and spain.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:11 pm

I actually hated the world cup, most of the matches were dull and based around clogging the midfield with players and keeping possession but not doing anything with it.. That's why I actually didn't like spain very much at all silly

I thought though Germany were good and Forlan's basically one man driving of Uruguay to success was outstanding.

In the same way I dislike barcelona... Guess i'm just not the kind of guy who likes rooting for the favourite silly

Also in terms of how im good for supporting my home team well, not quite I live in stourbridge and I have seen them play once live and once on TV when we did well in a cup competition, but they're minnows (7th tier of english football lol) But Birmingham yeah, close as I can get who are a major team really aha
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:19 pm

Yeah I get you but we can't deny that it's team is a beast, although I respect the team I would have liked the world cup to be won by germany, brazil, uruguay or even netherlands
    to me it seemed all too perfect that barcelona won, kinda like prepped, I don't know why
    I hated the orange so much on this world cup I know they played well but I thought they were a bit to agressive and their gameplay although effective was dull, germany was so cool because that team was basically unknown youngsters and to play so well and get so far.

You know that when you love this game there is a hidden language that you either get or do not get in a team, no matter if it's your favorite or not, and sometimes you root for them because you see this way they have with the game and start to love em.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:27 pm

haha yeah thats true.

And well germany were saying they had a majorly young team, but look round the pitch and the only relatively unknowns were Ozil and muller. The usual suspects like Lahm, Podolski, schweinsteiger, klose etc were all there. Just those two really lit up the tournament a bit, gave germany something they'd lacked recently

Yes, if someone plays nice football you're gonna like them, just as long as they don't win everything then I think they're better silly
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:36 pm

lol.agreed...
    ARSP
    ARSP
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by ARSP Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:26 pm

I am really glad that you guys told me a little more about yourselves and thank you for posting on my thread I would give you all thankyous but I can do that many in a day I think big grin
    Whknight
    Whknight
    Upgrade Master
    Upgrade Master

Post by Whknight Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:28 pm

Can only do one thank you per thread actually.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:32 pm

Indeed, its always nice to get to know the others on the forum a little bit better happy.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:32 am

my hobbie is going to the shooting range but I like my bow the best been doing archery since I was 7
    PPG-3-
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by PPG-3- Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:24 pm

Hey serious, glad to know your a local supporter. And I do support roma. I'm a big Totti fan. But I'm a general supporter of Italian soccer but play closer attention to the teams with good youth academies and fresh approaches to tactics andformations. This ejro will be interesting. I'm hopingfor some fresh teamstomake of to the semis to mix it up abit.

I'llshelves myepl debate for another time. Thisis not reallythe venue for it. Fyi. I'm still reeling after chelsea knocked out Napoli.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:24 pm

I must say what an amazing guess silly

but heh, well Chelsea are the better team in my opinion, though the form is woeful and it was surprising that they revitalised to defeat napoli.

agreed we can debate the league thing at another time silly

best player in Italy for you?
    Rynoa
    Rynoa
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Rynoa Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:55 pm

Serious_Much wrote:
    PPG-3- wrote:@ Serious I had a feeling you would be. But I hate the EPL. I'm a Serie A supporter. Italian heritage and all. And I'm a supporter of the true expression of the game. Not the bubble gum pop stuff being shipped out of the UK. silly

I always get a good chuckle out of that "Best League in the World" title they've given themselves.

So who do you support, Serious?

Well I would argue we do have the best league, by far the strongest collection of teams in any league really. In others the players and teams aren't quite as diverse in my opinion (though I do like the italian league, it's a bit underrated when compared to the spanish league)

I support Birmingham City (where i live lol), im not some guy who glory supports a big team, though if I had to tip my hat to Arsenal just because i enjoy watching them play.

Who's your favourite in Serie A? I'm gonna hazard a guess at (if you don't like the big 2 teams) either Roma or fiorentina

Pardon my italian curiosity, but which are the "two big teams"? Like, uhm, Milan and Juventus probably? Inter?

Of course, I'm italian so I talk football with everybody everywhere even if I'm not following it anymore lol!

As for me, I work too much and go to a lot of rock and metal gigs happy
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:01 pm

I'd say Milan and Inter, since they are by far the richest. Juventus is close, but to me it's in the second tier of the teams where i'd put teams like napoli and roma along with it.
    nsane32
    nsane32
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by nsane32 Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:38 pm

is their any american to talk about football(not soccer)?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:38 pm

No. silly
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:50 pm

My only hobbies besides Dark Souls is playing drums and reading. Soy un perdedor, im a loser baby, so why dont you kill me. (Beck anyone?)
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:00 pm

I'm afraid not imar, never listened to anything Jeff Beck has written.. Well besides the original version of dazed and confused on youtube silly
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:03 pm

Lol. Not really that big of a fan either, but that one song... Its like it describes me perfectly. big grin
    Darkstar485
    Darkstar485
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Darkstar485 Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:09 pm

nsane32 wrote:is their any american to talk about football(not soccer)?

Yes!! lol they said football so I was excited to talk about it, then they starting debating and I was like..... what the.....
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:59 pm

Darkstar485 wrote:
    nsane32 wrote:is their any american to talk about football(not soccer)?

Yes!! lol they said football so I was excited to talk about it, then they starting debating and I was like..... what the.....

Well I believe the proper term for that sport is "Yankball", don't know why it's not used more often as Football is far more popular than Yankball, and better too silly
    Darkstar485
    Darkstar485
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Darkstar485 Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:06 pm

It's all about preference, personally I don't like soccer but I've played "yankball" for around seven years. To me soccer feels boring, my opinion lol I'm not saying anything bad about soccer there are some great athletes that play.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:48 pm