Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
Grey-Ronin
Imarreteet23
Serious_Much
JY4answer
SlakeMoth
Tolvo
Yarxov
BartholomewWenceslas
Yukon
Carphil
PlasticandRage
Hylian
Uparkaam
Reaperfan
Kaminari
callipygias
FruitPunchNinja
21 posters

Things you still have not experienced in Dark Souls

SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Things you still have not experienced in Dark Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Things you still have not experienced in Dark Souls

Post by SlakeMoth Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:53 am

What? Ha ha ha. Guess I should have known better, I meant PvE of course.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Things you still have not experienced in Dark Souls - Page 2 Empty Re: Things you still have not experienced in Dark Souls

Post by JY4answer Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:25 am

Get some Ponies.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:26 am

A vagrant in my own world.

Meaningful Black phantom enemies.

The hardest level of difficulty on Dark Ponies

callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:57 am

Yukon wrote:I have gotten around 8 JAGGED ghost blades, but apparently there is a super secret special ghost blade that only the screaming ghosts drop.
    Got one after about hour 1,100. I'd forgotten they exist.

This is kind of related to the thread, so...: I just now realized that if you beat down a ghost with a divine weapon in the Catacombs, but a Wisp finishes it off, it regenerates at full health. All this time and I never noticed that.
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:23 pm

Never made a str build. Hell, ive never even wielded a weapon that requires more than 11 str.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:43 pm

^.....Really?....Wow!
    Most Bows require more than that!
    Imarreteet23
    Imarreteet23
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Imarreteet23 Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:54 pm

Yarxov wrote:^.....Really?....Wow!
    Most Bows require more than that!
    I'll tell you my loadout: Bandits Knife (dont worry, its for parrying, not backstabs), Painting Gaurdian Sword, Target Shield, and the Thouroland Tailisman.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:01 pm

I don't know how people can min-max the game from the start.

As soon as I saw the dragon bow my first toon got 20 str and 20 dex. Then I wanted to use Zwiehander, then I figured I should try the quelagg fury sword, then I thought I will just be a pure pyromancer.

He ended with something like 24 dex (or more?) and 40 str. no faith and no intelligence, but 38 attunement, I am serious. This is why his vitality is only 26 or something.

Needless to say the character ended with the most absurd stats, but I can use ALMOST every weapon. I still have never touched artorias sword, or sanctus or grant but I plan to eventually bring this character over 120, so I'll use them then ;P
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:57 pm

^^ my first playthrough my stats were all over the place cause i wanted to try everything. Someone else mentioned another thing i have yet to experience also. a VAGRANT i have not even seen the less hostile one none the less the rarer hostile ones. i wish i didnt look it up on you tube if i ran into one of those without knowing about it i would pee my pants, especially after so many hrs of gameplay without ever seeing one.
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:17 pm

I only ever got to see a vagrant when my brother was playing in the archives. I have never had one in my game. I went online to ask what it was and someone was like GOD use the wiki.

How exactly does one get the idea to search Vagrant after seeing a bubble that shoots volleys of lightening bolts?

Anyway, I make a point of dropping a whole bunch of items around dukes and the parish whenever I am there. blacknight swords and halberds and whatever from farming. Someday I will meet the elusive vagrant.. if not atleast I hope my actions will increase their apperance for other players
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Yukon wrote:I only ever got to see a vagrant when my brother was playing in the archives. I have never had one in my game. I went online to ask what it was and someone was like GOD use the wiki.

How exactly does one get the idea to search Vagrant after seeing a bubble that shoots volleys of lightening bolts?

Anyway, I make a point of dropping a whole bunch of items around dukes and the parish whenever I am there. blacknight swords and halberds and whatever from farming. Someday I will meet the elusive vagrant.. if not atleast I hope my actions will increase their apperance for other players

isn't vagrants made of Ponies and humanity only?
    Kaminari
    Kaminari
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kaminari Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:23 pm

Lol, mods have med the word "SOUL S" to Ponies instead..
    Yukon
    Yukon
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yukon Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:04 pm

I think I heard its rare item drops too. But I could be wrong, either way I don't intend to keep my 5000 black knight weapons when I already have one of each at +5 so I just throw them down anywhere, when I get summoned I give them to the summoner or if I am PVPing i make a ring of them and fight within the ring of drops lol.

Ponies and humanity .. the enjoyment I am getting from this april fools day is probably unhealthy
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:08 pm

lol i know right i read over something i wrote and im thinking did i really write ponies lol. from what i hear the vagrants are from people droping items in OTHER peoples worlds but im not sure really.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:43 pm

Man, it's weird how rare vagrants are for some. The other day I saw two on one boss-run in New Londo. Second one 1-shot me from behind. (I mean, who ever heard of two malignant vagrants on one boss-run???)

Oh, and I never killed Dusk. I'm sure I never will.
    Grey-Ronin
    Grey-Ronin
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Grey-Ronin Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:57 pm

I've played over 400 hours and have every weapon, armor spell etc, but have yet to see a Vagrant or get the Dragon body. I have enough dragon scales on plenty of toons but haven't got around to getting it.
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:59 pm

I've been killed by a vagrant 2 times. The second one was hiding in New Londo, where Beatrice's sign is. I came out, turned the corner to take out the Darkwraith, and was insta-killed. I turned the camera around and saw a vagrant hiding there. PISSED off, I was. :evil:
    Saturnine Knight
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Saturnine Knight Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:08 am

Played over 500hrs, have yet to get past Anor Londo. Maybe I will, maybe I won't; having quite a bit of fun just running around the beginning of the game.
    deadagain
    deadagain
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by deadagain Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:29 am

I have never seen patches at firelink.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Yesuurd Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 am

I haven't done many builds, haven't wielded many weapons.Haven't used alot of magic and many miracles/pyro...also want to do speedruns and low level runs.
    callipygias
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by callipygias Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:13 pm

reim0027 wrote:I've been killed by a vagrant 2 times. The second one was hiding in New Londo, where Beatrice's sign is. I came out, turned the corner to take out the Darkwraith, and was insta-killed. I turned the camera around and saw a vagrant hiding there. PISSED off, I was. :evil:
    Yeah, they have certain spawn points, and that is a common one in New Londo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:35 am