Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
bloodpixel
FruitPunchNinja
RANT
BLA1NE
Railage
Imarreteet23
Yukon
DoughGuy
Kirk-Barb
13 posters

Level-Schmevel....I'm through not leveling!

SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Level-Schmevel....I'm through not leveling! - Page 2 Empty Re: Level-Schmevel....I'm through not leveling!

Post by SlakeMoth Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:19 pm

Tolvo wrote:When upgraded every weapon is a decent weapon, some of the lowest stat weapons are amazing really, the rapier is a prime example of this.

O.K. I take your point, in fact I agree with it, as I found out when, at the suggestion of some kind person on the forum, I tried using the Lifehunt Scythe on the Demon Firesage. It was giving me a lot of grief and I was amazed at how much just the basic weapon helped. However, I still don't see how staying at SL4, as some people do, can enhance their experience of the game because their vitality and endurance must be really low, which is why I deduced that it was something to do with making the game as hard as possible. Nothing wrong with that of course if it's your bag.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Level-Schmevel....I'm through not leveling! - Page 2 Empty Re: Level-Schmevel....I'm through not leveling!

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:20 pm

If people are learning to PvP, that's a reason to stay at such a level. However, most just stay that low of a level to grief, which is not a good thing.
    SlakeMoth
    SlakeMoth
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SlakeMoth Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:35 pm

Agreed.

I'm intrigued to know how you get on playing through the game using just a bow. I use bows a lot. Please keep us posted on how it goes.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:35 pm

I will do, but not in this topic. I've derailed it way too much haha.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:50 pm

callipygias wrote:
    BLA1NE wrote:^Yeah, it's me invading non-stop--I invade all the people! silly

Seriously though, every time I help someone through, we never get invaded. I usually just sit in Sen's and invade back-to-back for hours, and once in a while during that time I'll help a pour soul through. Often it'll be someone I killed first, then I offer to help them. Maybe it's my level? I'm SL30 in there. I wouldn't think invaders would be higher than that, though...
    Finally an invader without the pretense of being a nice guy. Killing poor li'l fellers trying to make it through Sen's for hours on end. I salute your honesty, and hope to one day have the opportunity to kill you for hours on end!
    No, I actually don't like picking on lowbies. I'm pretty good at recognizing usernames, even if I haven't invaded them in an hour. If I've killed them once, I usually won't kill them again. I'll go up to them and bow; if they bow back, I'll crystal out. If they have phantoms, I'll kill the phantoms first, then crystal out! If they attack me, I'll kill them again, then message them that if they don't attack me next time, I'll crystal out. All in all, I rarely kill anyone more than twice.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:44 pm

@blaine what sl do you get the most action at? after this sat's event im gonna level up and invade in sen's for a bit.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:38 pm

I'm SL30 in Sen's, and I invade non-stop back to back within seconds. The max I ever wait is probably 30 seconds, and it's rare.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:42 pm

nice, thanks.
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:37 pm

Aceluby: I really like your system, except for the part about laying down a white rune. I'm too new to be helping as I'd feel horrible if the host died because of my mistakes in game or my inability to protect them from invaders.

I know....I know... I know. Research the Wiki before hand. But it is always seems different when I'm actually working my way through the area. I can't tell you the number of times I have gotten turned around.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:40 pm

You really should only search the wiki if you get utterly stumped, otherwise the game is a lot more enjoyable if you are in for surprises.
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:52 pm

True Tolvo. You are so right about that. And I'm the, "who reads instructions kind of guy anyway".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:23 am