Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+92
dr_calamitus
WorkInProgressSi
Montante
SEANB240
whitechikz11
Cyan-Hawk
carlucio
Ghadis_God
JohnnyHarpoon
ZikoLogiKa NL
Juutas
Bcc17
BishopHavel
Baal-Avatar
About8547Souls
SATLOS
HvnlyNois
Slienced
TheAshenPhantom
MalBunneh
FlamingHarlekin
demonofelru
JY4answer
Enigma5991
RajenRaymen
sinisterapathy
Butterz^_^
Garl_Vinland
Scudman_Slayer
reim0027
IcEDraKo7
Quarik
Saturnine Knight
RANT
xXDaemonarchXx
Carphil
Spurgun
exandroide
ublug
Lucaskid
vixder/pennywise
Uparkaam
RaSoul
Raptrojo
Rynoa
PlasticandRage
Keyz Kage
Blade of The Sun
russiannightmare
White Mamba
Hylian
BartholomewWenceslas
WyrmHero
Rassa
FexDS
Yarxov
Serious_Much
DoughGuy
Po1ymorph
Emergence
Buggy Virus
Rynn
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
TheGoddessSendell
Artorias
Sunbro4evar
dirkdeadeye
CrackSouls
bloodpixel
TehInfamousAmos
KomradDakka
Griever
DxV04
Imarreteet23
callipygias
Tolvo
NoResorb
Fafhrd81
onionkingg
DeCeleRator93
Wareditor
Reaperfan
cloudyeki
Rin
kiwi_commander
skarekrow13
ViralEnsign_
Kaminari
Wade_Wilson
Yukon
berkut
ChizFreak
96 posters

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 7 Empty Re: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:58 pm

My guess is that it will be tiered like the regular game, NG, NG+ etc. Whatever one your character is currently on it will bracket into.
    xXDaemonarchXx
    xXDaemonarchXx
    Addicted
    Addicted

Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more! - Page 7 Empty Re: Dark Souls Prepare to Die Edition: Artorias of Abyss boss, new areas, weapons, New PvP Mode, Matchmaking, and more!

Post by xXDaemonarchXx Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:59 pm

I'll probably buy the PC editon just to see an already beautiful game in higher definition.... But I think since from was so adamant about saying their game was finished and they were NOT making money off DLC, I predict that they won't release the extra content for the consoles for free download for xbl/psn. Still....I wouldnt complain if they made us pay for it either...

Last edited by xXDaemonarchXx on Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stupid Phone)
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:03 pm

i dont think namco will release it for free but hopefully they will.
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:37 pm

Namco is all about the money sad
    We make the game popular and all and they betray us and give the newcomers free content sad
    Saturnine Knight
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Saturnine Knight Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:22 pm

If they provided the DLC free for the consoles, I can honestly say I would not like that. This is one of the few games where I'd actually prefer to support the developer. I would enjoy spending money on a DLC.

I wonder what they would think if they got $15 in an envelope in the mail, marked: "For DLC"
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:57 pm

^But the money isn't all going to the developer, but to Namco..
    Artorias
    Artorias
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Artorias Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:14 pm

^yep the exclusive content is made by namco not from
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:20 am

So is that really Artorias? I can't really see his face. It's almost like the Black Knights who are nothing but moving sets of armor with ashes in them. Of course, it could just be the Guards.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:35 am

I don't think it is, but we'll have to see. I hope we can get it, it looks aweful ringwraithish twisted
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:39 am

I think he is, the greatsword looks somewhat broken, but similar, and his helmet has the same thingy on the top as Ornstein's helmet.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:42 am

Games for windows live! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    IcEDraKo7
    IcEDraKo7

Post by IcEDraKo7 Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:07 pm

Has this been confirmed that it will come out or is this just another rumor? And if it is will it come out on console.
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wade_Wilson Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:24 pm

IcEDraKo7 wrote:Has this been confirmed that it will come out or is this just another rumor? And if it is will it come out on console.

Confirmed for PC by multiple sources, no confirmation yet for consoles. Welcome to the forums.
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:38 pm

IcEDraKo7 wrote:Has this been confirmed that it will come out or is this just another rumor? And if it is will it come out on console.
    Not to be offensive but the very first post has a link that leads to the website that says that there will be a PC version.
    TheGoddessSendell
    TheGoddessSendell
    Casual
    Casual

Post by TheGoddessSendell Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Maybe we should write a heartfelt letter to From stating our case (hoping they'll have some say over what happens anyway..) I have a degree in Japanese maybe I could finally put that that use... :shock: lol
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:59 pm

Welcome to the forums, IcEDraKo7!
    Scudman_Slayer
    Scudman_Slayer
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Scudman_Slayer Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:10 pm

hope this boss will be hard and not a disapointment

BRING IIIIIIITT!!!!!!!
    Garl_Vinland
    Garl_Vinland
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Garl_Vinland Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:15 pm

The world needed this
    Hylian
    Hylian
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Hylian Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:55 am

TheGoddessSendell wrote:Maybe we should write a heartfelt letter to From stating our case (hoping they'll have some say over what happens anyway..) I have a degree in Japanese maybe I could finally put that that use... :shock: lol

They will not announce the DLC until some time has passed after the release of the pc version
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Don't bother, everyone has contacted From already and their response is that they are not making any announcements yet.

This leads me to believe the whole PC edition is a namco-driven thing.
    Carphil
    Carphil
    Chat Moderator

Post by Carphil Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:31 pm

sad
    bloodpixel
    bloodpixel
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by bloodpixel Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:57 pm

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Butterz^_^
    Butterz^_^

Post by Butterz^_^ Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:12 am

Im bummed that their not making this edition for console. Or are they??? :?:
    sinisterapathy
    sinisterapathy
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by sinisterapathy Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:37 am

Hylian wrote:
    TheGoddessSendell wrote:Maybe we should write a heartfelt letter to From stating our case (hoping they'll have some say over what happens anyway..) I have a degree in Japanese maybe I could finally put that that use... :shock: lol

They will not announce the DLC until some time has passed after the release of the pc version

Not how The Witcher 1 and 2 enhanced versions were done...the xbox Witcher 2 comes out like the 16th and the extra content will be on PC the same day (for FREE!!!)

You guys should really not worry that it wont be released for consoles...they will if they did things that stupid they wouldve gone out of business before they even made a game.
    RajenRaymen
    RajenRaymen

Post by RajenRaymen Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 pm

Im still really freaked out that they havent announced dlc for PS3 and Xbox 360.
    I have never been this excited for DLC before.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:28 pm