Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
billy_bayonet
DeathlyLemons
whitechikz11
Serious_Much
Wilkinson3424
TehInfamousAmos
Spurgun
Medi_Pack
Shkar
SunlightCrusader
deadagain
pylorih
KomradDakka
Imarreteet23
Rin
Yarxov
Tolvo
Glueguy
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
berkut
cloudyeki
skarekrow13
28 posters

Zena Peddler Princes!

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Zena Peddler Princes! - Page 5 Empty Re: Zena Peddler Princes!

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:57 am

I'm the kind of merchant who say if you don't want to trade then I KILL YOU! Or not. i just leave. I tend to charge X of the different coins for what I feels is a decent price. most people have a lot of spare coins they BB over or get from repeat play throughs.

They are fairly loose with such baubles. Has anyone evry tried giving the coins to Domhall. His armour set is covered in them.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:27 am

I looked at them in his presence but never dropped them for him. I'm patiently saving mine for whatever their real purpose has to be since they seem fairly useless at this point. How has the coin hunting been going? That's a really good idea for trades. I might have to copy that.

I had an interesting one last night. I've kept mainly to forest prank gifting since that's the only invading covenant I have easy access to at the moment. I did some catacombs invading since I do still have cracked eye orbs (an item I will be requesting during trades). I only got one to work before I decided I should go to bed. I hang out for a minute near the first bonfire and there's no sign of this guy. I send a message (subject: "Aye Simwae" with the body asking if he was looking for any items). Nothing. I start looking for the guy to see what's up and see him running to the hidden bonfire from my vantage on the first bridge. I jump down, leave two pine resins (useful but not super valuable) by the entrance, far enough away where I'm not trying to trick him into getting the spikes. I run back up to the first bridge and message him "I left you a gift outside where you're hiding, looking to trade anything?" I get a message back...."No english"

Crap....I run down and leave a few more items of some value and start marking them with prism stones. He eventually wanders out and is staring at me. I do circles around the items and then run up to him and point toward the items. No weapons, no sign of aggression. The guy never leaves his spot but sends me a message "Who?" I look it up and see he lists Japanese as a language which I can't really translate to. I send the words "merchant" and "Domhnall" hoping he's seen them tied to this game at least. Nothing. I figure, let's explore and have fun since I don't get to invade a lot like this and if he seem me go somewhere off the map he'll at least pick up the stuff I left. I take the shortcut to the blacksmith and....this is crazy....me jumping down the hole triggered the Blacksmith cutscene. I wish he spoke English because I really wanna know if it played it for both of us. Anyway, I start looking around Bonewheelville and the message "TARGET DESTROYED" comes up.....what the hell? I must have invaded really far up my sl because for my shenanigans I netted over 800,000 souls. I like to think he grabbed the items and did a suicide plunge to thank me. A fine trade sir.....a fine trade indeed.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:35 am

Skare you might be onto something. Thats how people pay souls for their items, by suiciding.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:08 am

Considering the best thing I gave him was a souvenir of reprisal I'd say I ripped him off. I farmed them once and got all I needed and then some in about twenty minutes.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:51 pm

Still sounds like a success to me happy
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Ok....so as not to have further delay for a great joke....and since there wasn't a lot of feedback (we all were having fun with other things).....I have decided that the "Easter 2: This Time it's Adorable" event shall officially be this weekend. I will update the event post on page 1 with further details. We still have a few days until we hop into action so debate on costume, games to play, etc. is still cool (jelly) beans.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:21 pm

I've done a bit more trading recently. Nothing note worthy. Did invest 200,000 souls into Shiva's myriad weapons. They sell very well. Needing more copies of the Stone Knight Swiord. I have a whole bunch of players now friending me for orders.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:08 am

For the upcoming event I'll be Easter pranking the Forest this weekend. Hopefully there'll be marvelous stories to share.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Not much posted here lately :|, I would suggest for our upcoming event that people try to drop titanite materials for people as gifts, they are roundish and are coloured, kind of like painted Easter eggs

Edit: I apologize that my first request from the covenant members is so demanding, but I currently do not have the means to do it myself sad. My only character that is capable of anything is a dedicated sunbro, as a result, I have no means of invading (besides the paltry 4 or so cracked red eye orbs I have). I was hoping that someone would be kind enough to provide me with some cracked red eye orbs so that I could participate in the event. If you need something in return, I have a couple items that I doubt I will ever use with this character (Black Knight Great Axe and Channelers Trident are the ones that come to mind).

Thank you happy
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Yes to double posts!

Should we also get working on creating a wiki page and links from the wiki to here? May help with publicity happy (or it might not.....but you never know)
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:06 pm

I thought about but have reached my threshold of how much time I can dedicate here sadly. If someone else is able they have my blessing
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:53 am

Easter Bunny stories: Day 1 coming soon
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:31 am

Hope I get invaded by you guys. Also Skare never post again, you have 1367 posts and 1367 points, keep them the same!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:31 am

You'd miss my rants Dough......
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Easter Bunny shenanigans, Day 1:

Zena Peddler Princes! - Page 5 563030_200290530087847_100003207032153_309653_67903820_n

Decided to invade catacombs first. Drop eight prism stones near ladder/skeleton area by first bonfire. Message host subject "Easter Bunny Here" body "Sorry I'm late but if you count my prism stones correctly you get a prize." No response. He is terrified of entering the room. I show him I am unarmed and bow. Still won't come in. I run away and turn the bridges for him while I'm being nice. still nothing. Deciding I am no longer a benevolent bunny I trigger his Vamos cutscene and run around the bonewheels until he disconnects. I consider this a victory.

I invade the catacombs again. The guy runs away when he sees me. Never get a message off because he dies almost immediately. I never pursued him.

Third time in the catacombs. I drop more stones and send my bunny message. No reply. The guy approaches with HCSM. He tries to hit me with souls spears. I attempt to show him I am unarmed. He continues to try to kill da bunny. The bunny kills him instead.

I decide the catacombs aren't friendly to bunnies and try the burg. I drop stones below the dragon in the little room. I hide in Hellkite breath zone and message the guy the same thing as above, being nice enough to tell him where they are even. He has English listed as his first language but replies in spanish. I open the sunlight altar gate for him trying to be nice. He attacks me. I go into "mess with him for as long as possible mode" and waste over ten minutes of his time with the "fight." He eventually got me because I was too into poison knives.

Decide to prank the forest. I invade and see a camper group. I drop five stones quick and do the cliff jump secret. I place a dung pie near their bonfire and send a message similar to that above but indicating the present's location. No message back but I can hear them near the door trying to figure it out or not believing me. I use WoG to show them I'm sincere. No reply and I leave eventually to complete a fine trade with a forum friend.

Tonight.....Egg Vermifuge hunts.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Sounds like there is a lot of trouble getting hosts to participate :|
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:32 pm

^ the image looks like Black Iron leggings, why not Smoughs?

Good work! I hate Mages because they always try to kill me when im peddling -.-
    New players also try a lot, what i usually do is kite them and point to the boss area to let them live, if i try to BC out and they attack i start considering fighting back. I always feel bad afterwards.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 pm

At sl 198 they're probably not newbies. I went with catarina legs to match the chest and silver knight gauntlets to have tiny bunny arms. Hopefully there'll be better romps tonight
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:27 pm

I don't think the Catacombs are the best place, everyone just runs through that place, its risky enough as-is because of all the falls.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Yeah. I went there first because there's decent action at my level but everyone was terrified of invaders.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Anor Londo might be decent, lots of hosts need stuff there, and many of them hide from invaders in the bonfire room so you should have time.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Good idea. That'll be tonight's target
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:27 pm

I'm not nice enough to just give stuff away.....
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:19 pm

I don't give anything of much value. And it always comes with some laughs for me. I hope that camper saw I left him a pile of ****
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:31 am

skarekrow13 wrote:I don't give anything of much value. And it always comes with some laughs for me. I hope that camper saw I left him a pile of ****

Classic as always.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 10:31 pm