Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+24
billy_bayonet
DeathlyLemons
whitechikz11
Serious_Much
Wilkinson3424
TehInfamousAmos
Spurgun
Medi_Pack
Shkar
SunlightCrusader
deadagain
pylorih
KomradDakka
Imarreteet23
Rin
Yarxov
Tolvo
Glueguy
ViralEnsign_
DoughGuy
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
berkut
cloudyeki
skarekrow13
28 posters

Zena Peddler Princes!

skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Zena Peddler Princes! - Page 5 Empty Re: Zena Peddler Princes!

Post by skarekrow13 Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Ok....so as not to have further delay for a great joke....and since there wasn't a lot of feedback (we all were having fun with other things).....I have decided that the "Easter 2: This Time it's Adorable" event shall officially be this weekend. I will update the event post on page 1 with further details. We still have a few days until we hop into action so debate on costume, games to play, etc. is still cool (jelly) beans.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:21 pm

I've done a bit more trading recently. Nothing note worthy. Did invest 200,000 souls into Shiva's myriad weapons. They sell very well. Needing more copies of the Stone Knight Swiord. I have a whole bunch of players now friending me for orders.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:08 am

For the upcoming event I'll be Easter pranking the Forest this weekend. Hopefully there'll be marvelous stories to share.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Not much posted here lately :|, I would suggest for our upcoming event that people try to drop titanite materials for people as gifts, they are roundish and are coloured, kind of like painted Easter eggs

Edit: I apologize that my first request from the covenant members is so demanding, but I currently do not have the means to do it myself sad. My only character that is capable of anything is a dedicated sunbro, as a result, I have no means of invading (besides the paltry 4 or so cracked red eye orbs I have). I was hoping that someone would be kind enough to provide me with some cracked red eye orbs so that I could participate in the event. If you need something in return, I have a couple items that I doubt I will ever use with this character (Black Knight Great Axe and Channelers Trident are the ones that come to mind).

Thank you happy
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Yes to double posts!

Should we also get working on creating a wiki page and links from the wiki to here? May help with publicity happy (or it might not.....but you never know)
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:06 pm

I thought about but have reached my threshold of how much time I can dedicate here sadly. If someone else is able they have my blessing
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:53 am

Easter Bunny stories: Day 1 coming soon
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:31 am

Hope I get invaded by you guys. Also Skare never post again, you have 1367 posts and 1367 points, keep them the same!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:31 am

You'd miss my rants Dough......
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:05 pm

Easter Bunny shenanigans, Day 1:

Zena Peddler Princes! - Page 5 563030_200290530087847_100003207032153_309653_67903820_n

Decided to invade catacombs first. Drop eight prism stones near ladder/skeleton area by first bonfire. Message host subject "Easter Bunny Here" body "Sorry I'm late but if you count my prism stones correctly you get a prize." No response. He is terrified of entering the room. I show him I am unarmed and bow. Still won't come in. I run away and turn the bridges for him while I'm being nice. still nothing. Deciding I am no longer a benevolent bunny I trigger his Vamos cutscene and run around the bonewheels until he disconnects. I consider this a victory.

I invade the catacombs again. The guy runs away when he sees me. Never get a message off because he dies almost immediately. I never pursued him.

Third time in the catacombs. I drop more stones and send my bunny message. No reply. The guy approaches with HCSM. He tries to hit me with souls spears. I attempt to show him I am unarmed. He continues to try to kill da bunny. The bunny kills him instead.

I decide the catacombs aren't friendly to bunnies and try the burg. I drop stones below the dragon in the little room. I hide in Hellkite breath zone and message the guy the same thing as above, being nice enough to tell him where they are even. He has English listed as his first language but replies in spanish. I open the sunlight altar gate for him trying to be nice. He attacks me. I go into "mess with him for as long as possible mode" and waste over ten minutes of his time with the "fight." He eventually got me because I was too into poison knives.

Decide to prank the forest. I invade and see a camper group. I drop five stones quick and do the cliff jump secret. I place a dung pie near their bonfire and send a message similar to that above but indicating the present's location. No message back but I can hear them near the door trying to figure it out or not believing me. I use WoG to show them I'm sincere. No reply and I leave eventually to complete a fine trade with a forum friend.

Tonight.....Egg Vermifuge hunts.
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:28 pm

Sounds like there is a lot of trouble getting hosts to participate :|
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:32 pm

^ the image looks like Black Iron leggings, why not Smoughs?

Good work! I hate Mages because they always try to kill me when im peddling -.-
    New players also try a lot, what i usually do is kite them and point to the boss area to let them live, if i try to BC out and they attack i start considering fighting back. I always feel bad afterwards.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 pm

At sl 198 they're probably not newbies. I went with catarina legs to match the chest and silver knight gauntlets to have tiny bunny arms. Hopefully there'll be better romps tonight
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:27 pm

I don't think the Catacombs are the best place, everyone just runs through that place, its risky enough as-is because of all the falls.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:47 pm

Yeah. I went there first because there's decent action at my level but everyone was terrified of invaders.
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:01 pm

Anor Londo might be decent, lots of hosts need stuff there, and many of them hide from invaders in the bonfire room so you should have time.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:18 pm

Good idea. That'll be tonight's target
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:27 pm

I'm not nice enough to just give stuff away.....
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:19 pm

I don't give anything of much value. And it always comes with some laughs for me. I hope that camper saw I left him a pile of ****
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:31 am

skarekrow13 wrote:I don't give anything of much value. And it always comes with some laughs for me. I hope that camper saw I left him a pile of ****

Classic as always.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:45 am

Ok...I got sidetracked typing a joke into an Off Topic thread most of the night so no Easter Shenanigans tonight. Tomorrow I will make up for it. Hippity Hoppety Easter's on its way.....
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:27 pm

Alright, time to give this a go happy
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:56 pm

No luck so far, I am sl70 and just keep failing at Anor Londo >.<

Okay, first one is gankers, I have seen them gank two people so far, should I dung pie, or should I change and try to destroy them?
    berkut
    berkut
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by berkut Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:44 pm

Yes for being the only poster here for three posts (plus an edit) in a row!

Below are my attempts to participate in the Easter Event that ends today happy I used the catarina set, and invaded in Anor Londo.

1) Invade to a ganker world of dark Anor Londo. I see them killing a darkmoon a ways away. I flee to the rafters to hide while I decide what to do. After a bit, they come up for me (after ganking another darkwraith). They fire arrows at me for a while, then the false sunbro tries to come onto the rafters. Another darkwraith comes in, causing the sunbro to turn back. I am then disconnected, likely by the host disconnecting his game.

2) I invade Dark Anor Londo. I am attacked by a lone host who starts summoning phantoms and comes at me with a lightning rapier, I try to defend myself, but roll of the bridge.

3) I invade a lone host in Anor Londo. The host is at the top, and as I send the message, he/she lowers the elevator and fights the gargoyle. They were all to happy to accept the items (5 twinkling and 5 white titanite chunks).

4) I invade the host, he/she rushes me. In an effort to get off my message, I go up to the rafters. They then fall and die trying to land on the balcony. I apologized, but they were Japanese, so they couldn't understand me sad

5) I invade another lone host. They are on the rafters, I send a message, but they do not respond. I send another, and again, no response. I go up, and as I am almost across the rafters they go down the elevator. I stand at the top, and eventually they see me. I wait for a bit, and then raise the elevator. While I wait for the host, I drop the items, I then back off. The host cautiously picks them up, we bow, and I bc out.

6) Host in bright Anor Londo looking for a duel. I bow, drop the items, then send the message. They wait, pick up the items, and drop 2 humanity in exchange. I would have refused, but they were Japanese, so I couldn't communicate. They also seemed intent to duel, so we did, I died really fast.

7) Gankers, I get hit almost die, roll of bridge in panic.

8) & 9) There was at least one more ganker in here, probably two. Same results.

10) Someone ready for a fight, they bow, I send message (they didn't attack, yay happy ). I drop items, then back off, they cautiously take them, bow, and I bc out.

Overall, not a bad time, but the gankers were annoying silly. I ran out of cracked red eye orbs, so I had to stop. happy

Hope everyone had a good time happy
    Yarxov
    Yarxov
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Yarxov Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:09 am

Nice Berkut, I keep weapons in my #2 slots so I seem harmless until I switch, which I only do after giving them a 30-60 second grace period of hostility. After that I say screw it and fight back.

I think I'm done trading in the Painted world, I havent pulled off a trade all day! (Only 1 cooperated, he wanted an MGS, but he offered 5 Demon titanite. Was I wrong to deny it?)
    at sl 65 where should I go? (Dw)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 3:01 pm