Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
SunlightCrusader
TehInfamousAmos
Shkar
billy_bayonet
mugenis4real
exod FEAR
XaahIxrah
JoeBroski09
Spurgun
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Ser Isaac
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Chaos Spectre
22 posters

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon May 07, 2012 5:47 am

That's the exact reason I LOOOVE the P. Dagger. Dancing around slashing enemies XD
    I am on PSN. JoeBroski is my name.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 7 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon May 07, 2012 5:49 am

Ah, ok. Wish I had PS3, but hey, whos gonna run things on Xbox besides Ser Isaac and such lol
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon May 07, 2012 5:53 am

PS3 is the way to go, man. How else would someone eventually play Kingdom Hearts 3? <--(Literally the reason I bought a PS3. For serious. No sign of KH3... after over 2 years) I bought souls at release because I read the IGN article "5 Reasons Dark Souls kicks Skyrim's ***" I bought Skyrim at release, too, but Dark Souls totally does kick Skyrim's butt. Anyway, this is getting off-topic. If you ever get a PS3, and do both (which people do. At least... with CoD. I used to be apart of the CoD youtube community before MW3). You could always just simply switch back and forth. If you're rich hahahaha!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 07, 2012 5:54 am

Are dragons allowed in this one?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon May 07, 2012 6:03 am

Demon followers are allowed to be part of the path of the dragons in order to gain a monstrous form.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 07, 2012 6:18 am

AHHHHHHHHHHHAAA no I'll make my path of the Exile build later then
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Mon May 07, 2012 9:48 am

http://tinyurl.com/87khsk2
    this is what my build is going to look like. it was sl 80, right? the DGM is the one im most used to, going to switch to the axe or hammer after a while
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 07, 2012 11:54 am

Hey Joe I'm the PSN leader by the way silly. You can always have an SL 120 for here and FC. I'm testing the best SL for Lost Izalith so we can get lots of invasions at any hour. For example my Quelmara will be part of the Followers, but she can also be a Lifehunter. I only have to change her armor to one of the uniforms and done. If I want her to be SL 120, I don't think Spectre would mind if I raise her to SL 120. This is because SL 120 is the standard PvP SL and you'll most likely have invasions at any area.

@Spectre I remember that at SL 40 there were lots of summon signs in Lower Blighttown. For the Depths it could be SL 30, and for Demon Ruins I saw signs at SL 70.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon May 07, 2012 12:07 pm

@Wyrm For me, it's allll about how much time I'll have and how I'll be sharing it between characters. On a different note, how the heck were you on last night and now on this morning?! I mean, I guess I am, but I only had 3.5 hours of sleep.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 07, 2012 12:26 pm

6 hours of sleep for me haha. I usually sleep more...
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Mon May 07, 2012 6:13 pm

@Hellooo
    That build is just fine.

@WyrmHero
    Alright, I'll keep these recorded and test them for xbox purposes.

@Joe
    I'm gonna set my level cap for 120 for now, until they change the new standard as 200. But there will be suggested levels in order to make easier invasions due to new player flow, giving newbies a taste of our covenant, and people with new characters a feel for how we plan to fight. Just remember, always be respectful, I don't like spammers and bs fishers. BS is ok, but if fished for and I catch it, you'll be getting a warning.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Mon May 07, 2012 10:15 pm

9:00 pm US eastern, SL 80. I'm getting invasions as soon as I use the red eye orb. Mosts are questers trying to kill Bed of Chaos, so it's definitely an excellent SL to invade.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon May 07, 2012 10:43 pm

Ahh. Ok, so no spamming and no BS fishing. The build I made wasn't for that, but then someone made this one in the thread I made asking for advice
    http://tinyurl.com/6t72or7
    Which would be REALLY good for spamming spells and fishing for BS hahahaahaha!

What about this one?
    http://tinyurl.com/74m6wal

Too many spells for spamming? How bout this one?
    http://tinyurl.com/7nbeb9r

I'm going for the fire path, and since you're the creator, I'd like to get your opinion on what would be the best in your mind big grin

By the by, I'm starting tonight XD........ as soon as I think of a name. I'm gonna go look up baby names.

Wait, wait. Nevermind. I love Death Cab for Cutie, and this is a covenant about suffering. Why not make my character.... Cath?! If you don't know the song, look it up. PERFECT for this. Heheheheheh <--(little school girl giggle)

Correction: It's "Cath..." Same as the song.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue May 08, 2012 1:31 am

They all look fine, just no combustion spamming really. I don't mind people spamming say fireball or fire tempest, those are harder to get off then the half second combustion, i just find it cheap to use over and over with practically no blocked damage sometimes.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue May 08, 2012 3:43 am

New Path is up. Hope you guys like
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 08, 2012 3:59 am

Nope changed my mind. Izalithian it is!
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue May 08, 2012 4:49 am

Dat Avatar pic, its awesome.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 08, 2012 5:18 am

Mine?
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue May 08, 2012 8:32 am

Yes
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Tue May 08, 2012 10:56 am

i decided to tweak my build a bit.
    http://tinyurl.com/7d7j5wj
    i almost never use PW in PvP anyway and i think it would be awesome to dual wield DGMs. i might make a pair of 15+ DGMs too
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue May 08, 2012 1:44 pm

The path of Izalith and the path of Chaos look alike very much, but I guess I should stay in path of Chaos because I use weapons...
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue May 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Yeah, I know they seem similar, I need to find another outfit for them, I just kinda put that one together being I couldn't think of another one lol. Then again, the Ash Maiden might fit in her own way. Still working on it all.

As for the setup, if your not really able to dodge, then Izalithian isn't the path for you. Your only scapegoat is iron flesh really. Plus, where as Chaos Followers are restricted to 4-5 spells, Izalith Followers have all of them at their disposal.

So far, I just really need to change the outfit to give them their own look.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue May 08, 2012 8:53 pm

How about the Path of Izalith for magic users? They should use the Izalith Catalyst.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Tue May 08, 2012 9:18 pm

I was debating that as well, being they get deeper into the magic of Izalith. I'll probably add that, it just fits really lol
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue May 08, 2012 9:20 pm

Jeez. My internet goes down, and a new path is up and a whole new page is on my forums silly

I'm gonna stick with plain ol' Fire. Plus, I'm statistically deviant by nature, so I want to be in a path that no one else is in. Hehehehehehe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:12 am