Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Federally
ZikoLogiKa NL
SunlightCrusader
TehInfamousAmos
Shkar
billy_bayonet
mugenis4real
exod FEAR
XaahIxrah
JoeBroski09
Spurgun
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
WyrmHero
Tolvo
Ser Isaac
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
Chaos Spectre
22 posters

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 30 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:44 pm

My main invasion location for my Infection Follower who has joined the leaderboards , is the swamp from Lower BlightTown. It's where I do 90 % of my invading .,People really don't like to be invaded there , just like in the Tomb haha. I also invade the demon ruins a lot.

For hosting as a GL with my infection follower , I usually go to the Painted World (mainly with friends) or just for fighting randoms in the burg. I really love my character , switching between 3 covenants to make it all work , I haven't played my GraveSworn build for a week now

and I can tell you that from all the humanity I donated , only +-100 is from my slain victims so I don't want to take more credit within The Followers you guys & I am willing to work for ANY special conditions to prove my loyalty ! Spectre has done an awesome job creating this covenant , writing the lore & coming up with all the different paths , it is just very appealling to me., especially the egghead twisted
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving) - Page 30 Empty Re: The Followers of Izalith (Still Evolving)

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:44 pm

Well ill be honest with mine, it doesnt matter much to me what rank im at, just thought this would give more incentive to people to participate in events etc, just seems to be a more legitimate way of ranking to me. Just my opinion happy. Cov members like you and chaos obviously would be grandfathered in and already have rank too. But just an idea.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:46 pm

Aye, about 30% of my humanity is farmed. rest is from pvp. but when going for number one I admit a lot will be farmed. perhaps 60/40
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:48 pm

My AoV toon is actually my Follower of Izalith toon so all the humanity I earn from that goes to Quelaan. etc; I am not hunting for the ranks in this cov - more just the fun community spirit. I mean Joe is in here so it has to be fun.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:48 pm

Welp, im gonna be #2 in the covenant. So i shouldnt care too much, but the suffering thing sounds great. Up to Servant.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:50 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:My AoV toon is actually my Follower of Izalith toon so all the humanity I earn from that goes to Quelaan. etc; I am not hunting for the ranks in this cov - more just the fun community spirit. I mean Joe is in here so it has to be fun.
    Haha! I have actually heard that i like things that no one else likes at all. I.E. non fun stuff haha!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Nahh - I like you bro, you're seriously a top notch guy. And I reckon I probably like the alleged non-fun stuff
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Either way, got my first invading kill ever this morning, with only pyro in a 2v1, so todays a good day to shoot down any crazy idea ive got happy
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:54 pm

Yes Rooster , I agree with you & I am really hoping for some upcoming events to be planned to participate in.

Within the GraveSworn we have 2 ranking systems ,

the original grants you a title for offering specific numbers of eyes of death to Nito ( max rank = offer 80 eyes)

And our new ranking system rewards us with corruption for different tasks , (several PvE & PvP tasks) with corruption you can earn another title & even a job as merchant within your chosen ''path'' (we have 3 paths)

ranking is not important but it shows dedication , allows for roleplaying , and if you are a little bored with some aspects of the game , it adds a new dimension again

Last edited by ZikoLogiKa NL on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Anor Londo right? Good job man, ahh damn - I saw follower of Izalith and thought you were on my path and was about to say Right on! Fight the power winking
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:58 pm

@infamousamos, it was a tribute to your path and mine (chaos) as i only used chaos pyromancy to win happy

Last edited by ROOSTER330 on Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Woot! although I am an odd path of Izalith member only using sorceries and no pyromancies currently xD
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:03 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Woot! although I am an odd path of Izalith member only using sorceries and no pyromancies currently xD

That must be why i had to give tribute happy
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:09 pm

silly anyway good to hear you are having successful pvp experiences!
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:12 pm

I got lucky more than anything happy. Wins a win though, will get my time in and die alot more before i get as good as most of the people on here
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:50 pm

Alright, so, with this new rank stuff, a new system will be put into place, and I want you all to expect weekly events. The first one will be a test that I am having trouble running by myself, so the more the merrier.

Also, I'm gonna have to put a humanity cap in for ranks. There will also be a progression system, so after the first two obtained ranks, you have to perform a specific activity (most likely win an event) in order to continue up the rank tree. This will make events have something more to them than just an event itself.

It might take till tomorrow to finish writing all this crap to get it put together, but I think you guys will enjoy.

@Federally
    I'll make sure I add you to the list. Thank you for your assisstance Bow
    ROOSTER330
    ROOSTER330
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by ROOSTER330 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:57 pm

Excellent! Thats why your the leader chaos, making things happen! happy
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:58 pm

Guh. More stuff to keep up with. I'd say you should have the events on weekends.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:12 am

They will go from Monday-Sunday (because sunday does not belong at the beginning of a week). You already pass the qualifications for the rank due to me loving grandfather systems, so your safe.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:13 am

Awesome. What is a Grandfather system?
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:16 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:Awesome. What is a Grandfather system?

Your grandfathered in, exempt from the rules because you were around before they were made.

I'm looking forward to seeing what SL and when your event is! It's going to be great fun twisted
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:47 am

Weekly events , ah man that is awesome news Spectre !

Mayb you could also think about implementing a system for the active-followers , who have allready achieved max rank in their path , that they will have to maintain that position through offering a minimun amount of humanity a week/ month ? just a wild idea from the top of my head though.
    Chaos Spectre
    Chaos Spectre
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Chaos Spectre Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:49 am

@Joe
    I have a feeling that this freedom system wont be working to well right now. I might save it till next weeks update, but I'll be adding the rank lore in. I just finished the Chaos Followers rank lore, 6 more to go /dead

@Ziko
    I might, but I'm putting a humanity cap on when it comes to the ranks.
    It will change once you hit the tier two ranks, but more will be explained in the update
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:57 am

Okay great ., if you need help with anything , which I might be able to assist you with , just let me know man
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri Jun 22, 2012 12:58 am

btw what are the ranks you guys are in teh servant roster out of curiosity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:50 pm