Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Wiki Chat question

PacinoMan

Wiki Chat question Empty Wiki Chat question

Post by PacinoMan Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:18 am

So i am pretty sure i was banned from the chat for some reason and I'm wondering how i can fix it because i found it really helpful. I believe i was banned for "Spamming" but i hardly believe putting myself out there saying I'm looking to help people out with the same message every couple of minutes is spamming. Is there any way to get unbanned?
    Maneater_Mildred
    Maneater_Mildred
    Chat Moderator

Wiki Chat question Empty Re: Wiki Chat question

Post by Maneater_Mildred Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:43 am

PacinoMan wrote:So i am pretty sure i was banned from the chat for some reason and I'm wondering how i can fix it because i found it really helpful. I believe i was banned for "Spamming" but i hardly believe putting myself out there saying I'm looking to help people out with the same message every couple of minutes is spamming. Is there any way to get unbanned?

The best advice i can give is to present your case to a mod in a pm(private message) and see what they say... Just try not to spam their inbox winking
    FexDS
    FexDS
    Webmaster
    Webmaster

Post by FexDS Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:04 pm

The chat bot follows very specific rules outlined clearly on our rules page:

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/chatroom

If you understand what got your banned I can lift the ban and you shouldn't get caught again. This rules won't change so it would be advisable to familiarize with them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:06 pm