Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
KomradDakka
ViralEnsign_
Uparkaam
User
Digitalyzed
Extertionist
Imarreteet23
Quarik
Reaperfan
fearandwhiskey
Spurgun
Railage
Forum Pirate
Rynoa
Darkson
ARSP
DoughGuy
berkut
Serious_Much
Carphil
Whknight
Tolvo
skarekrow13
27 posters

Random Off-Topic

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Random Off-Topic - Page 33 Empty Re: Random Off-Topic

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 9:18 pm

He's too slow to get in all 5 attacks before his turn ends. Maybe they though he was OP with such high damage so they nerfed everything else? Or more likely he couldnt count past 3.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon May 21, 2012 9:21 pm

He has more hits on his final addition than 3 lol, but maybe that's it, he does have like 150% of next highest attack in my party, and his defense and HP are way out there too, it's pretty ridiculous actually silly

Thing is his magic is beyond useless, would be Dragoon addition constantly, though not like I'd be complaining when I get max dragoon addition with his every time and does stupid damage
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 9:23 pm

I was surprised the first time I used his. I kinda just held the controller going "What did I mess? And why is he doing a perfect?" He's like pyromancy lol, a crutch for new player just as the game gets challenging. God I hate the divine dragon.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon May 21, 2012 9:29 pm

lol divine dragon? I hate the Divine DRAGOON! It just looks awful and I just don't like it.. has no place in the game really, wish dart just kept the red eye dragoon forever.

I wouldn't call kongol much of a crutch though, he's overall a really hole filled character, if you don't optimise his equipment to make him less vulnerable and faster, he's a far worse choice for your team than the other male characters.

The real crutch is the white silver dragoon, I'm telling you. silly oh and the defend command. It's awesome but means you can just play really defensively on any part you find hard.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 9:59 pm

Guard was the best thing ever! If you didnt have that you'd have to have a bigger inventory and that would be too samey.
    Also yeah the divine dragoon was ugly on dart. It looked pretty good on Lloyd though.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon May 21, 2012 10:04 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Guard was the best thing ever! If you didnt have that you'd have to have a bigger inventory and that would be too samey.
    Also yeah the divine dragoon was ugly on dart. It looked pretty good on Lloyd though.

Yeah, I liked the limiting items, otherwise you'd just have two girls with dart who would then throw magic items like a monkey hurling ****. I can see exactly why they limited the inventory for items, dunno why for equipment though to be fair..

It's universally agreed upon that the armour lloyd had was only a type of wingly armour, as there were no dragon eyes or headband, and no wings silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 10:09 pm

huh, didnt know that. I wondered why after you beat him he just sat there in dragoon form.
    Spamming magic items would be so broken especially with the turbo button. A 271% black rain half kills the divine dragon. 2 turns and its dead.
    Remember the first time you fought Doel? Did you win or lose that? I just won, was out of healing items and rose was dead. If I hadn't had the therapy ring I would've lost easy.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 22, 2012 7:14 am

hahah, I never use magic items hardly, I'm a bit like that, maybe thats why the women seem to be so ineffective... and turbo button?! shame on you, just do it yourself and get to 190%, that would do methinks winking

I love doel as a boss, he's actually so hard, he does more damage than the bosses on the first half of disc 2, and his dragoon is so much cooler than haschels :|

Can't remember the first time I fought him, I'm gonna guess I lost though, I sucked first time I played it haha silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 22, 2012 7:22 am

lol I could never figure out the turbo button. Always ended up having to turn the ps2 off because the x or square button would screw up. I was so disappointed when I saw Haschels dragoon. The only second disc boss that was hard was the wingly chick although having no red spirit was so annoying. No special for me sad
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 22, 2012 7:25 am

When I just faced wingly chick uesterday was pretty easy for me, I just went special on Dart (he's level four dragoon) so he did 550 a turn 4 turns, and haschel/rose supported that, I killed her only like 2 turns after dart came out of dragoon, easy fight (welcome back red dragoon fight too big grin)
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 22, 2012 7:28 am

Yeah his element did help. Was that the first fight with her or the one with the dragon? Speaking of which at one pojtn my ps2 would freeze after that fight. I did it at least 12 times. I frickin perfected that fight.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 22, 2012 7:33 am

The first one without the dragon, her magic was so hench.. I wonder if the fight against the dragon and dragoon will be any harder though.. We'll see I guess, first dragon i faced feyrbrand was so easy because I bought a load of earth elemental stuff for shana to throw lol
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 22, 2012 8:29 am

lol. Just use the heat blade and some fire items. Or even just use final burst a couple of times. i think it did about 2-3000 dmg for me.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 22, 2012 8:49 am

lol in dart's world I used final burst on her 1st time only did 500 damage :| and the D attack in dart's world only did 500 too with heat blade equipped.. ******** really

Hopefully next time I face her I'll be doing more damage, though I havent actually trained yet, just gone from place to place and I've been doing okay really, the best way to get exp is just killing bosses so I don't need to do random encounter grinding hehe, but maybe thats why my team is relatively underpowered..
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 22, 2012 8:51 am

Oh once you get to the second disk grinding is nigh impossible. Its just not worth it. Baiscally the formula I found was level once against a boss and level once between each boss. Works well. What level are you? Because fire is really good in the dragon fight.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 22, 2012 8:55 am

Dart is level 20.. then my other characters range between 17 the lowest (shana) then albert level 18 and the rest level 19, usually I don't level up until bosses, I just run through levels with ease picking up everything without hassle.

Yeah, of course it's good in that dragon fight it's the water dragon silly The elements are so exploitable, thats the thing with legend of dragoon.. oh well I just want a dragon attack soon, and darts the only one who will get it any time soon i think as rest are level 1 and 2 except for shana whos level 3..

I might end up going back to serdio to just train my additions and Dragoon levels though, especially with meru and kongol who you get dragoon spirits later on than everyone else..
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 22, 2012 8:57 am

Wait do you know the quick way to get Kongols?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 22, 2012 8:59 am

Yeah, I've got it lol, but I havent used him yet.. Point is both he and meru came into my party way higher level than the rest, so by the time I get to using them for a short while, their dragoons don't level up because their levels are ahead for ages because of the way I use characters.. :|

hence why I'm gonna have to go to serdio to do an addition/ SP training sesh with meru and haschel/kongol silly
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 22, 2012 9:01 am

lol unfortunate. When you said so much later I was worried you might still be getting it on disk 4. Thats way too late. In fact thats probably why he only had 3 levels. They didnt think new players woulod be able to get him to level 5 in time.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 22, 2012 9:04 am

Yeah, but it's debatable whether it's even useful to use his dragoon, as his magic is so bad and his D addition is only 3 hits..

yeah getting it disk 4 would suck so much, luckily I've always known about the quick way to get it as I always go back to lohan because of the equipment it has there (legend casque, you know.), do you remember where to get the phoenix plume? I really badly need it if I'm gonna be using meru since she has no HP at all
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 22, 2012 9:09 am

I havent played in ages and I never got all those items. I went back to lohan to talk to the dude you save from falling. I thought you actually got to go to his underground.
    Follow this
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpnEXzmD0z4
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 22, 2012 9:12 am

huh, it says on the vid phoenix plume aint the helm that ups your health by half... now I'm really confused silly

I always seem to remember using that to up Rose and Mirandas health before final boss... and now I don't know what helm I should be looking for :x
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 22, 2012 9:14 am

lol crap. Is now a bad time to mention I never got past the city of death lol.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 22, 2012 9:18 am

DoughGuy wrote:lol crap. Is now a bad time to mention I never got past the city of death lol.

quote from jeremy kyle "You disgust me!!" silly lol jk, first time I played it I didn't get past valley of gravity as couldn't find the way through it (I was like 9 lol, no patience at all)

So i went back to it few months later, did the entire game and then finished it, was so happy the ending is awesome <3 (I'm just busting your balls lol)

but how far is that? Isn't city of death that place with all the former dragoon sub bosses and *** loads of virage on disc 3?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Tue May 22, 2012 9:19 am

Also I think I remember, I need to get the dragon helm.. however I have no idea how far in it is before I get that.. Guess just the therapy ring will have to do for now :|

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:58 am