Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
berkut
sinisterapathy
skarekrow13
JY4answer
Serious_Much
Rynoa
Wade_Wilson
11 posters

Thought you might be interested...

JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Thought you might be interested... - Page 2 Empty Re: Thought you might be interested...

Post by JY4answer Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:27 am

Wade_Wilson wrote:Everything is fine so far, my starting dose is one hundredth of a peanut and I should be taking that for 3 weeks, then it'll be stepped up to a fiftieth of a peanut for 3 weeks.

So will you one day get to eat a peanut butter jelly sandwich?
    Wade_Wilson
    Wade_Wilson
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Thought you might be interested... - Page 2 Empty Re: Thought you might be interested...

Post by Wade_Wilson Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:29 am

JY4answer wrote:
    Wade_Wilson wrote:Everything is fine so far, my starting dose is one hundredth of a peanut and I should be taking that for 3 weeks, then it'll be stepped up to a fiftieth of a peanut for 3 weeks.

Hopefully yeah, I'll end up having to take five peanuts a day at least to maintain my immunity, it's actually pretty mind-blowing thinking that in six months I'll be needing to eat a thing which would have killed me in minutes.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by JY4answer Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:57 am

Wade_Wilson wrote:
    JY4answer wrote:

Hopefully yeah, I'll end up having to take five peanuts a day at least to maintain my immunity, it's actually pretty mind-blowing thinking that in six months I'll be needing to eat a thing which would have killed me in minutes.

May the nuts be with you then! Hope you get to enjoy them soon enough!
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Agreed. George Washington Carver was onto some tasty things in his lifetime. Even if you never get to enjoy them, I'd be happy to hear that allergy was alleviated greatly.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:48 pm

I've always felt George Washington Carver should have been a serial killer who used peanut based weapons to cut people up. I mean come on, with a name like that he seriously blew an opportunity.
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:59 pm

How about a cherry tree handled knife?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:44 pm