Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+8
True King Doran
Yesuurd
DamageCK
billy_bayonet
Wounding_Peregrine
Maneater_Mildred
BLA1NE
Pargar-theGreat
12 posters

turing a new leaf over to see the worms from under it.......

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

turing a new leaf over to see the worms from under it....... - Page 2 Empty Re: turing a new leaf over to see the worms from under it.......

Post by RANT Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:06 pm

"The success of both Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, which have each sold over a million [units] per title worldwide, has made us shift our thinking internally to not just core gamers, but to globalise our products, that they can be successful on a worldwide scale.

"That's now one of the key pillars we consider when we develop games in the future."

i do not like the sound of that, devs have ruined games by doing that, final fantasy is the perfect example.
    Yesuurd
    Yesuurd
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

turing a new leaf over to see the worms from under it....... - Page 2 Empty Re: turing a new leaf over to see the worms from under it.......

Post by Yesuurd Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:15 pm

RantFromRant wrote:"The success of both Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, which have each sold over a million [units] per title worldwide, has made us shift our thinking internally to not just core gamers, but to globalise our products, that they can be successful on a worldwide scale.

"That's now one of the key pillars we consider when we develop games in the future."

i do not like the sound of that, devs have ruined games by doing that, final fantasy is the perfect example.

Ohh my precious FF, I wish you to be wrong Rant....I am scared of that comment too.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:27 pm

Yesuurd wrote:
    RantFromRant wrote:"The success of both Demon's Souls and Dark Souls, which have each sold over a million [units] per title worldwide, has made us shift our thinking internally to not just core gamers, but to globalise our products, that they can be successful on a worldwide scale.

Ohh my precious FF, I wish you to be wrong Rant....I am scared of that comment too.

FF SPOILERS AHEAD!!!! the last trully great FF was ffix, i loved it, i get sad every time i think about Vivi but at least he lived his life like he wanted and the end was perfect for me.(last song was awesome). but yeah yesu, i hope im wrong too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:17 pm