Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
Sebastrd
Maneater_Mildred
Reaperfan
ChizFreak
PlasticandRage
Dubscythe
10 posters

Any alternate ways to get a Sunlight Maggot?

PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Any alternate ways to get a Sunlight Maggot? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any alternate ways to get a Sunlight Maggot?

Post by PlasticandRage Sun May 06, 2012 1:37 pm

Buggy Virus wrote:I believe solaire needs to be infected for you to receive the sunlight maggot. Otherwise you need to use the skull lantern or cast light for the tomb of the giants.

Definitely not the case. I always go for the maggot over the lantern and I always save Solaire. In fact last night was the very first time I've ever seen him die. It's pretty weak. Made me feel terrible. Poor Solaire.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Any alternate ways to get a Sunlight Maggot? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any alternate ways to get a Sunlight Maggot?

Post by Buggy Virus Sun May 06, 2012 2:03 pm

Sorry, my mistake. I never noticed recieving the sunlight maggot when I saved solaire.

Although I always do the tomb of the giants without any light now.
    PlasticandRage
    PlasticandRage
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by PlasticandRage Sun May 06, 2012 2:06 pm

I've fog ring stalked hosts down there with no light but that's pretty much the gist of my experience down there without it. Now that I think about it though, I'm pretty sure other players can't see your light anyway.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:59 pm