Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
User
JoeBroski09
Railage
Glutebrah
WyrmHero
Delvanoc
Federally
mugenis4real
Katakato
Shkar
cloudyeki
Rynn
DamageCK
Majikero07
Extertionist
Carphil
Lexum the Dragonslayer
21 posters

Xbox or PS3

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Xbox or PS3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Xbox or PS3

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu May 10, 2012 11:50 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Ironically Cook, I found (this isn't even biased) that xbox versions of games are easier. I don't know why or how, but it's 100% true for every game I've played on both platforms. Even Fifa which by all rights and purposes because of the way it is shouldn't be easier is on xbox, I just cant understand it...
    Black Ops was 100% easier on PS3. Most of the CoD games generically are, but the guns themselves on PS3 actually had less recoil and were easier to use. Thus, the MLG community COMPLETELY shifted to PS3 during Black Ops. Gosh, I feel so "naughty" talking about CoD. Shame how it's dropped so low over the past year. =/ I wish I never bought MW3. Infinity ward can S my D. But, in the end, DkS is where it's at anyway, so *shrug* I really don't care anymore hahahah!
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 11, 2012 12:27 am

You have a picture of a DkS character eh? Yours or Another? Dark hand with Priscilla Dagger, with either Witch Clothes or Pardoner... looks moe like Pardoner. The helmet indicates it. Also an archer of some sorts. Nice picture. Can;t tell if it is actually a picture or drawn art
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri May 11, 2012 12:28 am

Tis a picture of my screen. The chest is the witch's chest, helm is Velka's helm. Witch's set looks cooler and has better stats. And yes. that is my archer character XD Well done. Black Bow of Pharis FTW, but the P. Dagger looks bad[bleep]
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 11, 2012 12:30 am

lol

I am observant. I have a few of my characters resting in my signature as well. They rest well in the Dark.

When you want to swear, just do it. It looks worst to recognize it and replace it with commercial hindering, which there ain't much in that regard here (although I do see it a bunch here still... err).
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri May 11, 2012 12:35 am

Haha! I don't really swear much at all. I say "bleep" in real life hahahaha! But only with "bad" in front of it. Only time I ever swear is when I'm quoting. I usually don't even like typing the word out even though I know it'll be starred.
    Quarik
    Quarik
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Quarik Fri May 11, 2012 1:10 am

Hah. I swear all the time and am relieved for the world that it has good curse resist.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri May 11, 2012 8:13 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Black Ops was 100% easier on PS3. Most of the CoD games generically are, but the guns themselves on PS3 actually had less recoil and were easier to use. Thus, the MLG community COMPLETELY shifted to PS3 during Black Ops.

Yeah.... amazingly thats the one game series I didn't play on both consoles enough to notice, as I inherently hate the series silly

This kind of thing does usually happen though each game is slightly different between consoles
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Fri May 11, 2012 10:22 am

Serious_Much wrote:
    JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Black Ops was 100% easier on PS3. Most of the CoD games generically are, but the guns themselves on PS3 actually had less recoil and were easier to use. Thus, the MLG community COMPLETELY shifted to PS3 during Black Ops.

Yeah.... amazingly thats the one game series I didn't play on both consoles enough to notice, as I inherently hate the series silly

This kind of thing does usually happen though each game is slightly different between consoles
    I actually don't own an Xbox, I just know these things because I actually used to be a part of the CoD community on Youtube. Though, I was the guy trying to keep the haters out. They flooded in, I left CoD. Been playing games like TERA, FIFA, Minecraft, and now Dark Souls XD.
    But ya, no one can make it exact for both consoles.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:45 am