Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
JoeBroski09
sen545331
WyrmHero
mugenis4real
Federally
Noob-of-Artorias
10 posters

New Build!

JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

New Build! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Build!

Post by JoeBroski09 Thu May 10, 2012 11:41 pm

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:
    Carphil wrote:Pharis bow and Longbow have the same moveset. And is not so slooow. Just get used to it.

For weapons I suggest anything that when fully upgraded gets A scaling on dextery, e.g. Uchigatana, Iato, Balder side sword, Ricards rapier, Bandits Knife, Great scythe, Falchion

Don't worry about wasting some shards in your Scimitar+5, later in game, you will get so many souls and shards that you will probably forget your Scimitar+5 in the bottomless box. I recomend you to use the Falchion instead, even if you don't like how it looks, is has the same moveset but better damage.

Once I get into Blighttown I'm probably gonna pick up the Iato, if not, eventually I'll get the Naginata.

OR you could get the Crest of Artorias as soon as you get through blighttown, then run through the forest on the left side, talk to Althina (The NPC's unagro as soon as you talk to her) join the covenant, talk to Shiva of the East really fast, run back to blight-town, and buy the Uchi for 5k souls. If the Uchi is better than the Iato, I'd say go for it. If it isn't, screw my idea. And grab the Iato.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

New Build! - Page 2 Empty Re: New Build!

Post by Federally Fri May 11, 2012 2:52 am

JoeBroski09 wrote:
    Noob-of-Artorias wrote:
    Carphil wrote:Pharis bow and Longbow have the same moveset. And is not so slooow. Just get used to it.

For weapons I suggest anything that when fully upgraded gets A scaling on dextery, e.g. Uchigatana, Iato, Balder side sword, Ricards rapier, Bandits Knife, Great scythe, Falchion

Don't worry about wasting some shards in your Scimitar+5, later in game, you will get so many souls and shards that you will probably forget your Scimitar+5 in the bottomless box. I recomend you to use the Falchion instead, even if you don't like how it looks, is has the same moveset but better damage.

Once I get into Blighttown I'm probably gonna pick up the Iato, if not, eventually I'll get the Naginata.

OR you could get the Crest of Artorias as soon as you get through blighttown, then run through the forest on the left side, talk to Althina (The NPC's unagro as soon as you talk to her) join the covenant, talk to Shiva of the East really fast, run back to blight-town, and buy the Uchi for 5k souls. If the Uchi is better than the Iato, I'd say go for it. If it isn't, screw my idea. And grab the Iato.

Iato is better. The moveset is killer, every single move is usable and effective. The Iato is just king of the Katanas.

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:19 am