Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Quarik
Spurgun
WyrmHero
BackwardsBaboon
Delvanoc
Forum Pirate
Ashen Willowalk
SunlightCrusader
TeeHayne
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
Shkar
billy_bayonet
Federally
DoughGuy
Jovias-86
Extertionist
ViralEnsign_
22 posters

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by Federally Tue May 15, 2012 2:25 am

Shkar wrote:Yeah, what is the challenge? If it's just to get a low level gravelord, the first thing I did on my lifehunter character was go and join up. I don't have any proof anymore, sadly, but I could probably manage it again.

Took me all of 15 minutes to get from the Asylum Cell to Nito last time. Once you learn the route its a stupid easy naked run
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 15, 2012 2:27 am

DoughGuy wrote:racist! lol!

No racism ya spider wrestling aussie jerk..... (Kidding)

You can bt its really for Gravesworn. A noble fellow like you wouldn't want any part of our nefarious mischief making.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue May 15, 2012 2:29 am

Federally wrote:
    Shkar wrote:Yeah, what is the challenge? If it's just to get a low level gravelord, the first thing I did on my lifehunter character was go and join up. I don't have any proof anymore, sadly, but I could probably manage it again.

Took me all of 15 minutes to get from the Asylum Cell to Nito last time. Once you learn the route its a stupid easy naked run

Oh, i'm sure I could do it quickly this time. The hard part was I was using base weapons, which made the necromancers total jerks...

However, I'd like to find out what the challenge is before I jump the gun and start a new character.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 15, 2012 2:30 am

Federally wrote:

Also not you never even have to fight your way down into the room where the coffin is. I didn't know this until recently but the small lip of rock near where the two skeletons are (one with a large Falchion and the sword and shield skelly across the canyon from tge second necromancer) you can roll down to that other lip of rock just my the tomb hallway. SUPER EASY then just HWRD bone out.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 15, 2012 2:33 am

I did that too. Unfortunately getting the great scythe requires you to actually work all the way down to the bridge. Only took me 3 tries. (including deaths from getting gangbanged after pushing a lever)
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue May 15, 2012 2:37 am

Yeah as Viral said you can do it without fighting a single enemy. On my last run to Nito from beginning to end I only killed 2 hollows and the Asylum Demon. The forum user Vageta has a thread in general for his everything you can do before the gargoyles video series, watch the first 8 minutes of the first video to watch him do it.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 15, 2012 3:11 am

Thats how I found out.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue May 15, 2012 4:54 am

i require my payment, make sure i know who your allies are and how they shall be attired, and knights who hunt undead deserve only death, that is why i hate them
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 15, 2012 4:55 am

Agreed. I hear Team Forkings was pretty solid in the FC tourney, good to have you on board.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 15, 2012 4:59 am

We dont hunt undead. The undead just happen to be between us and what we hunt.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue May 15, 2012 5:02 am

i missedmy slot as i had a major headache so i went to sleep, but the night after wyrm was on fc so i managed to get revenge on my fallen teammates......so knights watch out for my Spartan at the painted world!
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 15, 2012 6:08 am

Aye well PM me your build. i'm most interested in it.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue May 15, 2012 7:08 am

done
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Tue May 15, 2012 7:22 am

im online now if you wish to duel
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 15, 2012 7:47 am

@ Billy- I dont have a decent toon at 120. If you are online tomorow then i will.

To all Gravesworn I have updated the events section with the new challenge. Tell me what you think about it.

Also have added a facet to the ranking system whic requires members to actively contribute to the group if they wish to attain the higher ranks.

In short

Master of Rituals- Goes and collect the 3 items specified, summons me and I confirm thier status, and is allowed to rank up.

Shaydes- Must aid in the organisation of the Covenant i.e when I'm not avaiable they do the initiations and provide others with tips and EoD's

Masters of the Annals- Write the lore of the Covenant. I will add a section for it. You can post character bios and other paragraph length pieces. This is for the creative guys.

Knight Slayers- Slayers go looking for our enemies, challenge them to duels, and win us glory by defeating them. You can do this in FC by getting special mentions, challenging a rival covenant, or showing up for one of the Events FC rounds. 3- 5 kills and you can graduate this position.

Again tell me what you think.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Tue May 15, 2012 8:26 am

Shotty Master of the Annals! I think thats best for me. Means I can cotribute to you guys without conflicting with my own guys.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue May 15, 2012 6:13 pm

I like the event. Now I need to roll a new SL20
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue May 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Viral, I suggest for Gravesworn participating between sl 60 and 80 to set one solid sl requirement. Sl 70 would cover both ranges and would assure we can see each other.

If we happen to invade another Gravesworn and he is being attacked by a Dark Spirit and also a Spirit of Vengance we are able to help by killing the Dark Spirit.

Lastly, If we are lucky and misery is spread to others and not us it will be concentrated at the sl 60 to 80 band.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue May 15, 2012 8:53 pm

Okay I have my new SL20 build based on the gravelord sword, but man is it hard. Just got one shotted by a Darkwraith with lightning Alvina or whatever that crossbow is called. I wonder how he got that.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue May 15, 2012 10:08 pm

Federally wrote:Okay I have my new SL20 build based on the gravelord sword, but man is it hard. Just got one shotted by a Darkwraith with lightning Alvina or whatever that crossbow is called. I wonder how he got that.

Dual wield gravelord sword or get the effigy shield. The left swing of the gravelord sword is really fast and good reach. (avalyn) what rings are you using and where are you spreading misery? Got some dung pies? Use them. You should got to the forest bonfire instead of the burg.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed May 16, 2012 12:09 am

Well i was just in the Burg. Haven't fully equipped the guy yet as I just got him in the covenant and got some SLs on him. I need to go get some rings real bad. I also need to get out of the Burg.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu May 17, 2012 5:32 am

Nice keep it up I hope to see you at the Parish for the event!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 17, 2012 9:21 am

Whatever happened to Horseman? He kinda disappeared after the war.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Thu May 17, 2012 9:22 am

DoughGuy wrote:Whatever happened to Horseman? He kinda disappeared after the war.

I cut his head off
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu May 17, 2012 9:24 am

That doesnt seem like a nice thing to do to your team mate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:22 pm