Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Quarik
Spurgun
WyrmHero
BackwardsBaboon
Delvanoc
Forum Pirate
Ashen Willowalk
SunlightCrusader
TeeHayne
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
Shkar
billy_bayonet
Federally
DoughGuy
Jovias-86
Extertionist
ViralEnsign_
22 posters

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Thu May 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Heey guys, Viral , whatsup ?

New member here who'd like to join in on the gravesworn and join a lot of events. This user created covenant is presented in a very appealling way, great work.

Im on Xbox only and got a level 80 servant who has been spreading misery this whole playthrough & joined Nito from the get go. I will level him up to 120 and make several other servants with other SLs to be able to spread misery all over Lordran.

I'm in European Time zone but that won't be a problem.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 4 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by ViralEnsign_ Thu May 17, 2012 5:05 pm

Sweet I'll add you in. PM DxV04 as he is the XBL leader for this covenant.

Welcome aboard undead!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri May 18, 2012 1:10 pm

thanks !

Funny ., I PMd DxV04 not knowing he was DarknessxVega., We just met a few days ago on XBL, Vega , was fun yesterday cursing Darkroot !

It's great seeing a fellow gravelord sign when spreading misery !
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 19, 2012 12:02 am

So i spent my morning gravelording. Used my first eye in the burg, got BSed 3 times to death. Used my second eye in the parish, got riposted then bsed to death. Used my last eye in the parish, got invaded by a griefer who massively lagstabbed me to death. The lesson here? Im not gravelording before Sens ever again.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sat May 19, 2012 1:05 am

I'll be honest before sens is the best time to do it. Just work on you sneaky survival tactics. Gravelording is not about facing your opponents fairly unless you have eyes to lose.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Sat May 19, 2012 3:44 am

DoughGuy wrote:So i spent my morning gravelording. Used my first eye in the burg, got BSed 3 times to death. Used my second eye in the parish, got riposted then bsed to death. Used my last eye in the parish, got invaded by a griefer who massively lagstabbed me to death. The lesson here? Im not gravelording before Sens ever again.

Lol I thought the lesson was gonna be "get better at PvP"
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 19, 2012 3:49 am

That too, but dodging lagstabs with literally 1 or 2 seconds of lag is near impossible.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sat May 19, 2012 5:47 am

Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 2:32 am

Hey, I hate to come across as lazy or anything, but I figure there's no harm in asking. By any chance would I be able to "double-dip" so to speak and have the eyes I donate for the Lifehunters count here too?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 3:21 am

Sure man. nut I wont change the fact that you still have to give something back to the group in the form of one of the leadership roles. How many eyes did you donate?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 3:25 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:Sure man. nut I wont change the fact that you still have to give something back to the group in the form of one of the leadership roles. How many eyes did you donate?

10 so far, and I will gladly help out with the leadership. No problem, I've just been really busy lately (compared to my normal schedule, I'm sure many of you would say "that's nothing!", followed by extremely rude comments sad) and the wait while gravelording is irritating, since there isn't much to do while I wait the ~5 minutes or so.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 3:31 am

But nothing I must have you commanding something.

I consider

Master of Rituals- the Adventurers and such

Shaydes- Stewards who are being looked at for PSN second in command, as I will be going back to uni soon to study (using uo almost all of my free time)

Annals- Writers

Slayers- PVPers.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 3:34 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:But nothing I must have you commanding something.

I consider

Master of Rituals- the Adventurers and such

Shaydes- Stewards who are being looked at for PSN second in command, as I will be going back to uni soon to study (using uo almost all of my free time)

Annals- Writers

Slayers- PVPers.

Well, from the Lifehunter - Knight war thread you deemed to get a decent taste of Irixm Plagius. What would you suggest suits him/me?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun May 20, 2012 3:36 am

what does a '' master of rituals'' do within the covenant exactly ?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 3:40 am

They fulfill a quest. The idea I had was that when a Gravesworn possesses the Occult ember, a blade used for sacrifice in dark rituals and a token taken from a valient knight (oscars shield, or solaires talisman, Artorias Sword) a Gravesworn truely becomes immortal and cannot be truely killed untill a knight exorcises their soul. (its a lore thing I made up and simply shows you have completed most of the game and are reasonably dedicated to this cov)
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 4:02 am

ViralEnsign_ wrote:They fulfill a quest. The idea I had was that when a Gravesworn possesses the Occult ember, a blade used for sacrifice in dark rituals and a token taken from a valient knight (oscars shield, or solaires talisman, Artorias Sword) a Gravesworn truely becomes immortal and cannot be truely killed untill a knight exorcises their soul. (its a lore thing I made up and simply shows you have completed most of the game and are reasonably dedicated to this cov)

So which role do you think suits the one and only Plagius, counter of ears (he tracks his kills in a massive battle by taking an ear off each kill).
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun May 20, 2012 4:02 am

I'd like to become Coffinmaster ZikoLogiKa , Master of Rituals.

All i need to do is gather 40 EoD's and the requested items am i correct? I'm only going to offer EoD's i've earned from SoV's so it'll be more fun working towards the title.

Pfff we really need more recruits on XBOX

Also Viral check out the PMs ive sent you.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 4:16 am

Sorry I was out of town.

Good man earning what you have is all of the fun of the user cov. I earnt 99 eods on my last toon and want them transfered to my new one for the banking system Im setting up.

Will use the base 9 to start my new GL off.

What SL are you Ziko? To rank up just show what you have to DxV by being summoned of send me a picture of your inventory.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun May 20, 2012 4:31 am

right now my main gravesworn is 96 , going to 120.

im making several GLs with different SLs so I can cover all areas of Lordran.

For the event on the 2nd of June in the painted world i need to be a SL 70 am i correct?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 4:39 am

Good man!
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun May 20, 2012 8:57 am

Shkar wrote:
    ViralEnsign_ wrote:Sure man. nut I wont change the fact that you still have to give something back to the group in the form of one of the leadership roles. How many eyes did you donate?

10 so far, and I will gladly help out with the leadership. No problem, I've just been really busy lately (compared to my normal schedule, I'm sure many of you would say "that's nothing!", followed by extremely rude comments sad) and the wait while gravelording is irritating, since there isn't much to do while I wait the ~5 minutes or so.

Shkar, If I may where do you live? Where are you gravelording and what sl? Next time you decide to gravelord let me and Zikologika know. You can add me DarknessxVega
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 11:48 am

DxV04 wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

Shkar, If I may where do you live? Where are you gravelording and what sl? Next time you decide to gravelord let me and Zikologika know. You can add me DarknessxVega

USA, SL 80, and I have been gravelording in the Painted World, since he's a lifehunter.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun May 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Well, in xbox sl 80 will be slow. I am going to take my sl 126 to the painted world to see how busy it is. Hmmm however that requires me to ring bells. Hmm I will do a test GL and leave my pestilence gravelord by the forest bonfire. I will also have an 80 to join you there, maybe we can get some more coming that way.

ZikoLogica you want to join us? Of course is that ok with you also Shkar?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun May 20, 2012 3:35 pm

by DxV04 Today at 8:19 pm

Well, in xbox sl 80 will be slow. I am going to take my sl 126 to the painted world to see how busy it is. Hmmm however that requires me to ring bells. Hmm I will do a test GL and leave my pestilence gravelord by the forest bonfire. I will also have an 80 to join you there, maybe we can get some more coming that way.

@ Vega , Sorry man can't join today , buying new LIVE Gold membership tomorrow remember ?

Well we either have to be within the summon-range levels from NG for that specific area, or just use a main 120 build
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 3:40 pm

DxV04 wrote:Well, in xbox sl 80 will be slow. I am going to take my sl 126 to the painted world to see how busy it is. Hmmm however that requires me to ring bells. Hmm I will do a test GL and leave my pestilence gravelord by the forest bonfire. I will also have an 80 to join you there, maybe we can get some more coming that way.

That's fine. I would gladly put my Gravelord through to NG+ to reopen areas, the only issue is that Gwyn and NG+ O&S would be pains...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:15 pm