Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Quarik
Spurgun
WyrmHero
BackwardsBaboon
Delvanoc
Forum Pirate
Ashen Willowalk
SunlightCrusader
TeeHayne
ZikoLogiKa NL
DxV04
Shkar
billy_bayonet
Federally
DoughGuy
Jovias-86
Extertionist
ViralEnsign_
22 posters

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by Federally Sun May 20, 2012 3:44 pm

Shkar wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:Well, in xbox sl 80 will be slow. I am going to take my sl 126 to the painted world to see how busy it is. Hmmm however that requires me to ring bells. Hmm I will do a test GL and leave my pestilence gravelord by the forest bonfire. I will also have an 80 to join you there, maybe we can get some more coming that way.

ZikoLogica you want to join us? Of course is that ok with you also Shkar?

That's fine. I would gladly put my Gravelord through to NG+ to reopen areas, the only issue is that Gwyn and NG+ O&S would be pains...

Gravelords don't kill bosses
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Gravesworn- Servants of Nito (PLEASE LOCK THIS)

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 3:49 pm

Federally wrote:
    Shkar wrote:
    DxV04 wrote:Well, in xbox sl 80 will be slow. I am going to take my sl 126 to the painted world to see how busy it is. Hmmm however that requires me to ring bells. Hmm I will do a test GL and leave my pestilence gravelord by the forest bonfire. I will also have an 80 to join you there, maybe we can get some more coming that way.

That's fine. I would gladly put my Gravelord through to NG+ to reopen areas, the only issue is that Gwyn and NG+ O&S would be pains...

I'm aware, but I needed items that required me to kill most of the bosses. The only boss I killed that I didn't "need" to was the Gaping Dragon, but that only lost me the depths.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun May 20, 2012 6:33 pm

Federally wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

In the context that shkar is he needs to kill the bosses and open a new area. Shkar do you have open slots for new characters? I can give you what you need to get started again if you don't want to go to NG++
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 6:37 pm

DxV04 wrote:
    Federally wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

In the context that shkar is he needs to kill the bosses and open a new area. Shkar do you have open slots for new characters? I can give you what you need to get started again if you don't want to go to NG++

I do currently, but I COULD put him through to NG+. I just saw a tactic to obliterate Gwyn using Pyromancy, so I could do that. I may just stick at gravelording in the painted world for a while longer. The constant stream of darkwraiths and darkmoons is annoying though.

Also, you guys are competing in the Lifehunter/Knight war correct? If so, I may actually be better off on the Knight side to help even the numbers. If you guys ARE competing, I will try to use your sign when I see it. What SL's are you guys going as, so I make sure not to level past it.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Sun May 20, 2012 8:17 pm

I am either going to be sl 75 or 80. I am thinking of testing the sl 120s if I have time. Although, I would rather see you gravelording.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 8:49 pm

DxV04 wrote:I am either going to be sl 75 or 80. I am thinking of testing the sl 120s if I have time. Although, I would rather see you gravelording.

I'm actually going to be on whatever side needs my support. Personally, I'd rather Gravelord too, since I am better on him haha.

Either way, if I see your gravelord sign, I'll drop in and let you get a quick eye happy
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 9:10 pm

I fell obliged to support the Gravesworn and Lifehunters seein as I did start the Gravesworn........

And I really have to get Dough back for that last loss.

But god you can make some really nice cosplays and toons for knight builds. DAMN you dark souls to the Depths of the Catacombs!
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Sun May 20, 2012 9:16 pm

Yeah Shkar ., I hope u'll fight along the gravesworn on June 2nd aswell., but feel free to choose whatever you want because you are member of multiple covenants
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Sun May 20, 2012 9:54 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:Yeah Shkar ., I hope u'll fight along the gravesworn on June 2nd aswell., but feel free to choose whatever you want because you are member of multiple covenants

Haha, until all the Gravesworn announced they were all doing it, I was practically assured for the Lifehunters. However, we're guys are a pretty big crew. It's not as fun of a war if one side is practically guaranteed to win happy
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun May 20, 2012 9:59 pm

We aren't. Have you seen how big the Noble Knights are getting. And I have a feeling Dough has guys on his side we dont even know about.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Sun May 20, 2012 10:50 pm

The list you see on the cov page is complete. I dont have any hidden aces lol. But of course you havent seen any of my knights in action twisted
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 12:43 am

http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/The+Gravesworn
    Here you are.
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 21, 2012 1:25 am

Heads off to you man!

I owe you so big I'm changing Joran name to Robert. Robert Letos of Astora in memory of me who died of awe looking at the wiki page.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Mon May 21, 2012 1:48 am

DoughGuy wrote:http://darksoulswiki.wikispaces.com/The+Gravesworn
    Here you are.

Wao!!!!!!!! man that is excellent! Thanks! I don't think I have to do much if anything at all to it. Proper Bow Proper Bow Proper Bow
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon May 21, 2012 1:50 am

No problem, I'm always happy to help out my archnemesis!
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon May 21, 2012 12:01 pm

After much thinking i have decided to ask if i may be accepted into the gravesworn, my build is The one winged Angel http://tinyurl.com/chjx9p4 Sephiroth himself
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon May 21, 2012 12:16 pm

I like that build
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon May 21, 2012 12:18 pm

im quite curious to get it fully tested, low poise no ninja flip ring, i chose teh gravelord sword dance for the hand animation its quite similar to how safer sephiroth starts supernova hand rased and yeah big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon May 21, 2012 12:30 pm

I play a similar setup with my Chaos Blade build. The saved build in my Sig shows some armor but I often wear just wanderer's set with no DWGR. It's definitely viable, will just take an adjustment in play style. I generally sit back playing very defensively until I find an opening and go nuts with 2H swings. If you can track their approx stamina usage you can punish them when its low. Hell you have 15 poise, more then I ever had lol.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon May 21, 2012 12:36 pm

lol the 15 poise is accidental i just like the look of the dark leggings along with that awesome coat
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon May 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Do you think the Wanderer Coat may be more Sephiroth's look? Gives you more Def too
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon May 21, 2012 1:08 pm

ill try both and see what i think looks better,
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Mon May 21, 2012 4:16 pm

Welcome to the Gravesworn Mr Bayonet the real dark souls begins here.

Also if you need EoD's just ask and I can get you some to get you started.
    billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by billy_bayonet Mon May 21, 2012 7:08 pm

i have plenty of EOD's on my char how many do i need to rank up?
    ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Tue May 22, 2012 2:06 am

I have the ranking set up on the OP but there are certain requirements you have to fulfil in order to get to the highest rank of Herald.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:18 pm