Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+13
Serious_Much
ted1023
Back Lot Basher
ErrJon6661
GraFGrizzli
BARZOHD-
Yesuurd
strangejoy
JY4answer
Glutebrah
Whknight
Specter737
bloodpixel
17 posters

Just got my first hate message.

Toastfacekillah
    Toastfacekillah
    Addicted
    Addicted

Just got my first hate message. - Page 2 Empty Re: Just got my first hate message.

Post by Toastfacekillah Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:03 am

Ragnar0k wrote:I got a message filled with cursing asking how I could do that and what was wrong with me?

I'm not suprised. Trading in the forest isn't very smart but stealing the stuff mid-trade is pretty uncool imho.
    JY4answer
    JY4answer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Just got my first hate message. - Page 2 Empty Re: Just got my first hate message.

Post by JY4answer Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:19 am

ErrJon6661 wrote:Thanks dude.

Its fun to a point like I said, and I enjoy being a jackass from time to time. But a lot of people blow it out of proportion. I know it most likely wasn't serious but I received a death threat because I kept killing a guy and his friend in the kiln. After the 5th or 6th time I killed them I the the typical "learn to play dark souls you lagstabber" So I sent back "Dude, learn how to play dark souls and you won't get 'lagstabbed'" He then came back with an expletive riddled message explaining exactly how he was going to kill me and my family. I reported the guy and blocked his psn. But its just silly how far people take dying in the game. This is the only game I play online and I can't even imagine how bad more pvp intense games can become if the wrong people play them.

Leave these people alone, if they can get that pissed at a game. They probably have issues in the real world. Let's not give them too much pressure and create more nutters now. Some people just want to acheive something in their lives, so killing them should be a good enough punishment. We have enough nutters in the world already.
    ErrJon6661
    ErrJon6661
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ErrJon6661 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:04 am

I don't even read my mail on psn, unless I know I'm getting a message from someone that I know.
    Jarlaxe
    Jarlaxe

Post by Jarlaxe Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:31 am

i sended a hatemail once ,i was in the undead burg under the red dragon and i had died and was trying to pick my bloodstain (had about 100000 and about 30 humanities from co op that i was keeping for andrei for upgrading and shopping) so while i m under the bridge and my bloodstain on the tower black knight a guy invades , IMMIDIETKY i press the ps button and guit and i got a flash on him (BB glitcher..there was no way i could win with my equipment or skill...), ouffff is said i saved it and in my frustration the guy sends me two simple words "chicken ****" i dont know what happened to me but in my frustration although i didnt lost anything and although its JUST a game i sended him a very heavy hatemail that i dont want to remember , he answers "thank you" and there is that i got blacket out , i tried sending some regreting and sorrying messages but he probably blocked me ,trully this was my worst time in all the 650 hours i played dark souls...i wish he could see this post atleast my account name is Tzarlaxl

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:27 pm