Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
Back Lot Basher
Robotech
SKhalazza
7 posters

help for pyro/faith sunbro

somebody_else
    somebody_else
    Casual
    Casual

help for pyro/faith sunbro - Page 2 Empty Re: help for pyro/faith sunbro

Post by somebody_else Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:45 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Yeah, unfortunately i have a very mercenarian approach when i'm summoned, no morals, no honour just do what i have to in order to protect the host.

I admit might be a bad thing to do kinda, but i never get my hosts complaining when i clean out a level and backstab a fleeing invader for them. silly

i wonder what that has to do with my statement? you seem to be very well on your own and exact opposite of what i was criticizing. if i'm summoned and hosts plays game, i'll act just the same as you do. often i end up cleaning whole stage while host is still trying to summon second phantom and always take care of invaders.

but relying on ganking constantly is a bad mojo. if host knows what he wants he just ends up screwing his game. and that just means host will have more trouble with phantom than good. having build holes like 20% block for turtle induces bad mojo even more.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:49 pm

Lol i was just saying what i did, and that what i did doesn't help in making hosts that rely on summons and not their own skill silly

thing is though, I coop more often than not for souls while im doing something else, so i just wanna make sure i succeed, from what you said you are exactly the same as a phantom big grin

and if im making comments that make no sense, it's late and im pretty tired, so thats probably why silly
    somebody_else
    somebody_else
    Casual
    Casual

Post by somebody_else Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:56 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Lol i was just saying what i did, and that what i did doesn't help in making hosts that rely on summons and not their own skill silly

thing is though, I coop more often than not for souls while im doing something else, so i just wanna make sure i succeed, from what you said you are exactly the same as a phantom big grin

ahhh, so you misunderstood completely. i was talking about phantoms who get summoned and then rely on the host, not opposite. whenever you summon phantom like that... all you get is nervous breakdown and bad feeling about ever summoning again.

at least that is logical to me, he said he wants to make sunbro and you introduced ganking as way to fill 20% gap
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:06 pm

oh right lol, okay yeah bad of me silly

iv never summoned a phantom who was THAT bad personally, i mean iv summoned a few guys who were kinda useless, but meatshields is all i really use summons for to make bosses go quicker now. So it doesnt matter what they're like.

but if he's creating a guy for summoning purposes, then he'll never fight an invader 1 on 1. so the idea for him only thing he needs is stability and 100% phys on a shield. Im sure if he's creating a pure helper he's decent already, least i hope silly

Id say rolling is what you wanna do to stop magic but others might think different.

but yeah i agree with your point now i get you silly and yeah my approach i said shouldnt be first port of call in any way :|

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:53 pm