Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
Serious_Much
Bioraptor
Shakie666
Kaminari
Majikero07
JoeBroski09
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Demon Slayer
Opedak
Noob-of-Artorias
xenosphere
15 posters

a newb has entered the forums

Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

a newb has entered the forums - Page 4 Empty Re: a newb has entered the forums

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Mon May 21, 2012 9:01 pm

xenosphere wrote:I am lvl 47 big grin and I am on the balcony bonfire, am i far from the golem?
    You're close, but before you cross the fog gate go on the bridge to the right, you'll find a summon sign for Iron Tarkus, who will make the fight much easier, there should be a few summon signs for other players scattered about as well.
    xenosphere
    xenosphere
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xenosphere Mon May 21, 2012 9:03 pm

Is anor londo easier or harder than blighttown . a newb has entered the forums - Page 4 3596227959
    xenosphere
    xenosphere
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xenosphere Mon May 21, 2012 9:06 pm

xenosphere wrote:Is anor londo easier or harder than blighttown . a newb has entered the forums - Page 4 3596227959
    I also killed shiva and his ninja.

Edit:quoted the wrong post. tongue

Last edited by xenosphere on Mon May 21, 2012 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Mon May 21, 2012 9:07 pm

It's a lot less cheap, I'll tell you that much, but the enemies are much tougher, so if you plan on taking O&S, I highly reccommend you find yourself 2 stellar phantoms to work with.

But before you can even get to that point you're going to have to deal with MY MOST HATED PART OF ZE GAME!!! No spoilers, You'll know it when you see it.
    xenosphere
    xenosphere
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xenosphere Mon May 21, 2012 9:08 pm

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:It's a lot less cheap, I'll tell you that much, but the enemies are much tougher, so if you plan on taking O&S, I highly reccommend you find yourself 2 stellar phantoms to work with.

But before you can even get to that point you're going to have to deal with MY MOST HATED PART OF ZE GAME!!! No spoilers, You'll know it when you see it.
    Is it that bad
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Mon May 21, 2012 9:15 pm

xenosphere wrote:
    Noob-of-Artorias wrote:It's a lot less cheap, I'll tell you that much, but the enemies are much tougher, so if you plan on taking O&S, I highly reccommend you find yourself 2 stellar phantoms to work with.

Is it that bad
    Well, since you're rocking an Eagle Shield you should be ok, but lets just say it involves narrow platforms and archers -_-
    xenosphere
    xenosphere
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xenosphere Mon May 21, 2012 9:16 pm

Are these the ones with dragonslayer bows ive heard about :?:
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Mon May 21, 2012 9:17 pm

xenosphere wrote:Are these the ones with dragonslayer bows ive heard about :?:
    Yes...
    xenosphere
    xenosphere
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xenosphere Mon May 21, 2012 9:19 pm

Noob-of-Artorias wrote:
    xenosphere wrote:Are these the ones with dragonslayer bows ive heard about :?:
    Yes...
    :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ***
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon May 21, 2012 9:20 pm

Nope. Just go up, agro the fire throwing giant at the very tippy top, then back down the stairs to be safe. It should go beserk near the wall, so back up. Then after itll be super tired, just laying on the ground. Wail on it hard. After you kill it, jump the gap on the walkway towards a tower. You will need at least less than 50% weight. Inside is the crstfallen merchant. Go down the tower and grab the cage key. Then go back up towards the top of the tower, and you should see two cages and a pit. Open one and get in (you wont fall). Voila, an elevator. Go back to the start, summon one guy. Get up to the fog wall before the golem, but go past to a tower. Inside to the left is a summon sign for the best npc summon EVER. Iron tarkus. Now go co op the golem, keep your distance and heal your psn summon. Those two shoukd take care of the golem easy peasy.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Mon May 21, 2012 9:22 pm

I was responding to the post about "being close to the golem"
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon May 21, 2012 9:42 pm

Might I suggest, the Resources Thread? It's at the top of the forum no matter what section you're in.

By the way, Welcome.
    xenosphere
    xenosphere
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xenosphere Tue May 22, 2012 12:23 am

Beat anor londo, two phantoms, send them messages to kill orn first for my build, one of them was strong and killed orn first :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: o well the amazing chest cooled me. sad
    xenosphere
    xenosphere
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xenosphere Tue May 22, 2012 12:25 am

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=491497013 any way to fix this build because some idiot killed orn first sad sad sad sad sad
    xenosphere
    xenosphere
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xenosphere Tue May 22, 2012 12:31 am

Sorry for the triple post but, where should i go now?
    Majikero07
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Majikero07 Tue May 22, 2012 12:39 am

Depends on which serpent you want to side with.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue May 22, 2012 1:49 am

http://tinyurl.com/7ezc56o
    Done. Did you just want the hammer? Cause..... Demon's Greataxe is better. S scaling with str and it's buffable. Idk if you didn't know this, but smough's hammer is unbuffable. Any NAMED equipment is.
    XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EDIT: I am now going to advertise myself.
    https://youtu.be/4ACjH9odkcs
    My first dark souls lore video. Age of Ancients and the dragons. may contain spoilers.
    xenosphere
    xenosphere
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xenosphere Tue May 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Majikero07 wrote:Depends on which serpent you want to side with.
    Serpent?
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue May 22, 2012 5:14 pm

Did you get the lordvessal? Do you want to kindle the flame like boobs mcgee says? Or stick out your middle finger to the gods?
    xenosphere
    xenosphere
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xenosphere Tue May 22, 2012 5:17 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:Did you get the lordvessal? Do you want to kindle the flame like boobs mcgee says? Or stick out your middle finger to the gods?
    kindle the flames?, Flick the middle finger to the gods? Hard question tongue.

EDIT: I guess kindle the flames, and then once i kindle it I will live with Amazing Chest Woman in Anor Londo cheers.

Last edited by xenosphere on Tue May 22, 2012 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue May 22, 2012 5:18 pm

Do you want to do pvp before the second playthrough and not in the forest?
    xenosphere
    xenosphere
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xenosphere Tue May 22, 2012 5:19 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:Do you want to do pvp before the second playthrough and not in the forest?
    Yes
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Tue May 22, 2012 5:22 pm

Flippin off the gods it is. Go straight to the forest after getting the lordvessal, go into new londo and kill the 4 kings. Do not talk to the serpent by firelink. Only the one in the abyss.
    though, if you change your mind, you can choose a different ending while still being a pvper.

Oh, and i forgot to say kill sif in the forest, THEN go to new londo

To get the axe, either ask for it in the player help and trading section, or put on the silver snake ring and 10 humanity and go kill all the tarus demons in the demon ruins.

Last edited by JoeBroski09 on Tue May 22, 2012 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    xenosphere
    xenosphere
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xenosphere Tue May 22, 2012 5:24 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:Flippin off the gods it is. Go straight to the forest after getting the lordvessal, go into new londo and kill the 4 kings. Do not talk to the serpent by firelink. Only the one in the abyss.
    That things good? His smile creeped me out and I decided to not see him again
    xenosphere
    xenosphere
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by xenosphere Tue May 22, 2012 5:25 pm

JoeBroski09 wrote:Flippin off the gods it is. Go straight to the forest after getting the lordvessal, go into new londo and kill the 4 kings. Do not talk to the serpent by firelink. Only the one in the abyss.
    though, if you change your mind, you can choose a different ending while still being a pvper.
    Oh by the way i killed shiva, how do i get that axe

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 12:58 pm