Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Fire Keeper Dead Without Meeting Lautrec

tonberryking01
    tonberryking01
    Addicted
    Addicted

Fire Keeper Dead Without Meeting Lautrec Empty Fire Keeper Dead Without Meeting Lautrec

Post by tonberryking01 Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:46 am

Now I just got back to firelink shrine to find the firekeeper girl dead. I haven't met Lautrec yet, and the only time I've been in Undead Parish was to pass through from Darkroot to Firelink. The wiki suggests that taking any fire keeper's soul besides the one in the parish will cause lautrec to kill her. Before this happened I took the souls in Parish and New Londo and had her upgrade my estus flask twice. She was dead after I got back from Blight town with the fire keeper soul from there. So, I suppose either taking that soul or simply entering blight town must cause Lautrec to break loose. Can anyone confirm, or update the wiki?
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Fire Keeper Dead Without Meeting Lautrec Empty Re: Fire Keeper Dead Without Meeting Lautrec

Post by Halicarnassis Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:45 am

He will only kill her once you take the firekeeper from blighttown regardless of meeting him or not. The only way to prevent her death is to kill him before you grab the fks

Last edited by Halicarnassis on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : More info)
    Fusion
    Casual
    Casual

Fire Keeper Dead Without Meeting Lautrec Empty Re: Fire Keeper Dead Without Meeting Lautrec

Post by Fusion Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:30 am

What Hali said is true, regardless of your interaction with Lautrec he will kill the Firekeeper once you're in Blighttown and have set off the appropriate triggers. In future if you don't wish to have your Firelink Shrine to be snuffed until Post-Anor Londo, I'd suggest killing him after freeing him (and obtaining a Sunlight Medal).
    Teh_hapy_octopus
    Teh_hapy_octopus
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Teh_hapy_octopus Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:30 am

lautrec frees himself but you don't get the reward and he'll still kill the fire keeper
    Halicarnassis
    Halicarnassis
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Halicarnassis Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:01 pm

And you will lose out on his armour set if you kill him right away. I kinda like the favour set - has curse res and one of the lightest medium armours. Plus it looks bad ***!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:44 pm