Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Serious_Much
Yarxov
ARSP
User
Wade_Wilson
Eolan
TehInfamousAmos
11 posters

This isn't intended to cause flaming, if you want to flame then please do not do it on this forum

User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

This isn't intended to cause flaming, if you want to flame then please do not do it on this forum - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't intended to cause flaming, if you want to flame then please do not do it on this forum

Post by User Fri May 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Well, I have edited my post. I just hope I corrected it right with the errors. I had to write it first on notepad... doesn't help.

I'll send it. Just give me the youtube Username. I'll send it myself.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

This isn't intended to cause flaming, if you want to flame then please do not do it on this forum - Page 2 Empty Re: This isn't intended to cause flaming, if you want to flame then please do not do it on this forum

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 25, 2012 1:16 pm

JBlackmel. or you could make a thread with this and send him a link to the thread? therefore he can guarantee it is from the forum?
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 25, 2012 1:17 pm

I'll do both
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 25, 2012 1:21 pm

Sent him a letter VIA youtube... getting some help for the other.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 25, 2012 1:22 pm

mmkay
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 25, 2012 1:49 pm

Done
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 25, 2012 1:50 pm

^^ Thank you.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Fri May 25, 2012 1:51 pm

No problem. now I got to go. You girls be gentle, now.

lol
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Fri May 25, 2012 1:51 pm

Oh - but I am behind you. I will try to be gentle with you lol
    Baldor Ostarv
    Baldor Ostarv
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Baldor Ostarv Sat May 26, 2012 4:19 am

My sympathies to the man.

Funny, I see the man on YouTube, join this forum to see more of him.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sat May 26, 2012 4:26 am

It's kinda disheartening to hear this stuff. I didn't like his stance, but he seemed like an okay guy. Dragging his kids into it just seems like a **** move.
    Baldor Ostarv
    Baldor Ostarv
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Baldor Ostarv Sat May 26, 2012 4:32 am

Most certainly.

Tarnishes what little respect anyone may have had (if any at all) for the "honor RPG" side of Dark Souls.

Seems as though accepting another person's opinion or views is as difficult as the game can be at first.
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Sat May 26, 2012 4:37 am

GIFT at work Baldor, GIFT at work.
    Bioraptor
    Bioraptor
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Bioraptor Sun May 27, 2012 9:08 am

I believe this to be really sad on the way this as gone.

Just because a person play`s a game differently to you me and everyone else does not and should not make him/her a victim of racial abuse and victimization.

What kind of world are we living in when we can not have our own identity's without being afraid of the repercussion because some may not agree with it.

I hope he picks his head up and plod`s on forward.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:54 pm