Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+16
User
MsCherryBlossom
Kalliros
TehInfamousAmos
Federally
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Serious_Much
Mustaklaki
Forum Pirate
skarekrow13
bloodpixel
barrywilkins
RANT
dancash1808
Unforseen
FattyOfDoom
20 posters

What are your affections for TWoP?

billy_bayonet
    billy_bayonet
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

What are your affections for TWoP? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your affections for TWoP?

Post by billy_bayonet Wed May 30, 2012 5:01 pm

the way i see it nothing in this game is trullly "unfair" there are things that are damn annoying but for every battle tactic there is a very usefull counter to them, people using twop and then hitting with lightning spear good i think that is a brilliant way of using the spell, same as pumping them full of arrows or bolts, and like amos said if you can dead angle most people wont even atttempt a backstab, i used it once on a pvp build, for flipping tanks i stop them then i shoot them, makes them very upset, @op use the miracle to your hearts content and may you electrocute many a player happy
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

What are your affections for TWoP? - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your affections for TWoP?

Post by lordgodofhell Wed May 30, 2012 7:12 pm

It doesnt work for most bosses so I dont use it. 10 seconds for invaders is short considering youd have to time your encounter to the host just right.

You would be better off attuning fire surge or so many other spells like pw
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Wed May 30, 2012 7:15 pm

I love that miracle, its always at my arsenal because when im engaged in jolly cooperation you never know when your host is going to be invaded, and we keep our hosts alive at all costs!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:36 am