Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+94
argotthar
loklopez
Darkpicha
xxHeroinxBobxx
ViralEnsign_
alxyamaguchi
Emergence
LordRevan
TehInfamousAmos
Sun Bruh
Kiva the wanderer
passivefamiliar
DxV04
Ciledaknuf
Alocas
Garl_Vinland
Slarg232
Pesth
RandelOolacile
Sheldor
ZikoLogiKa NL
Ghadis_God
Sabre120
joeclone
Nymfo
Zodiaxel
Bioraptor
isthefridge
Zombie_Collin
BishopHavel
Juutas
Estebanx1
Odinbear
Shkar
TheNudgeMan
H3adShotty
FruitPunchNinja
Zakkia
Ser Isaac
BartholomewWenceslas
Artorias
lordgodofhell
SlayerOfThe4Kings
BackwardsBaboon
dianaduh
Yukon
Raptrojo
billy_bayonet
Halicarnassis
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Yarxov
Tolvo
bloodpixel
his1n-
PlasticandRage
reim0027
JohnnyHarpoon
Majikero07
Viexnia
Azran
Severance
pillz1990
sonofartorias
RNsunbro
Yesuurd
Extertionist
TheBigLebowski
Wilkinson3424
GkMrBane
Leeroy_Jenkins
deadagain
SpecOps0
RagingDragon_69
Dubscythe
jjshowal
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
robsthedon
Federally
skarekrow13
Rynoa
Serious_Much
Reaperfan
Rollo-9
Jorund
sunbro
ublug
DoughGuy
FrEyes
SlakeMoth
dancash1808
Blazalin
Noob-of-Artorias
Baldor Ostarv
Wade_Wilson
98 posters

Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th.

Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th. - Page 16 Empty Re: Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th.

Post by Tolvo Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:21 pm

I was wondering where you were Ublug, I imagined you OD'ed on editing the Wiki with new content.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th. - Page 16 Empty Re: Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th.

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:22 pm

Emergence wrote:
    TehInfamousAmos wrote:Wait, wait - haven't I already dealt with some flaming this week? F**king hell, this is ridiculous I have already once this week had to tell people to stop bickering like a bunch of immature teenage girls on the playground yet clearly noone listened to it. Kiva, I am not trying to be harsh on you but instigating an argument for no apparent reason with a veteran member of the forum isn't exactly going to help your reputation. I am not surprised if you have already had a few warnings from the moderators considering the way you approach arguments. You two could settle it like adults and in private, that saves the other members of the forum from hearing both yours and Ziko's crap. I am sorry for having to lecture you guys, though apparently it is necessary. Both of you can feel free to negatively rep me as I am just doing a voluntary task of attempting to keep order in the forum. Anyway on that note if this continues I will proceed to report both of you to a moderator. If that isn't enough incentive I will not be surprised if a scapegoat is made... That in this situation would most likely be you Kiva. Both bloody apologize to each other and cut the sh*t talking.

Amos

P.S This lecturing isn't fun for me but you keep forcing my hands, what is happening to people around here?

This is unproductive posting. Lecturing and admonishment is reserved for the admin and moderation team who do so unemotionally and always in regards to forum guidelines, irrespective of a poster's standing or reputation within the forums. I expect all individuals treated fairly. If there is flaming happening, report the thread and move on. Leave the judging and decision making to us.

Haha, emergence - I am glad to be of an example. Its better that I have made this sort of unproductive post so that people know what is exhibiting bad behaviour. Anyway, I will stick to undercover reporting rather than lectures....

*Fades into the darkness* :face:
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:37 pm

I am not amused. I would rather the elevation of good behavior as opposed to the rebukement of bad behavior to reinforce mores and norms. I am certainly not interested in gracious martyrdom either.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:58 pm

I'm still a bit miffed about the release day, but it's a tolerable one.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:16 pm

Tolvo wrote:I'm still a bit miffed about the release day, but it's a tolerable one.
    At least it is fall and not december or something horrifying like that.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Yeah, that's why I said tolerable. I can deal with fall, considering just getting Demon's I can probably stretch that out, then get back into Dark when the DLC comes out.

Screw you emergence, screw your giant sword and how it keeps breaking my shield!

Playing a fat rolling tank with 20 vit has proved, difficult so far.

EDIT: By the way in case that didn't come off clearly, since I didn't really explain that so well. I mean this Old Hero I tried fighting. All those stupid Grim Reapers only to get killed in basically an instant by that guy. Demon's definitely has harder bosses than Dark so far.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Tolvo, y'know that the Old Hero falls for Demon's Prank each and every time, right?
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:31 pm

Then tell me why a blind man can find me so easily, and stunlock me. sad
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Maybe he can smell the fear on you?
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:45 pm

Ahh, I was a nasty little bugger to the old hero... Clever Rats Ring, Morion Blade, RoMaS and Ignite spam with my monks headwraps and the insanity catalyst.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Its probably more credible that your running gets him a little tipsy.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Tolvo,.....YOU NEVER PLAYED DEMON'S SOULS! Dude we should co op or something.
    alxyamaguchi

Post by alxyamaguchi Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:30 pm

Does anybody know whats the content for the european console version? Asia has a slipcase, artbook, OST, cards and all that came with the PC, plus a map...
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:49 pm

Hi everybody im back. . . .. . So whats new PC edition.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:59 pm

alxyamaguchi wrote:Does anybody know whats the content for the european console version? Asia has a slipcase, artbook, OST, cards and all that came with the PC, plus a map...

I think we are still left in the dark on that one .:face:

I live in the Netherlands and can't seem to find confirmation on what's going to be included in the box yet :|
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:05 pm

At least you guys got a date, Namco Bandai America still has not announced anything. They still have it as winter 2012, i have no idea what they are smoking at bamco these days.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:19 pm

They are smoking Green Blossoms obviously lol

Wow , I thought 26th of October was a worldwide release for both physical and downloadable prepare to die edition :|
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:36 am

Let'S hope they Don'T make us wait till december that would pretttymuch finish me off.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:41 pm

Yea honestly ive been thinking about if i would even buy it at this point if its not released till Dec, or honestly any later then Oct. Ive put SO MANY hrs into this game, and theres tons of amazing looking titles coming. Can anyone in NZ or anywhere that announcement on Facebook was visble confirm if its still there? Or if it has any additional info added? It still is not up on NA Facebook.....
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:45 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:Yea honestly ive been thinking about if i would even buy it at this point if its not released till Dec, or honestly any later then Oct. Ive put SO MANY hrs into this game, and theres tons of amazing looking titles coming. Can anyone in NZ or anywhere that announcement on Facebook was visble confirm if its still there? Or if it has any additional info added? It still is not up on NA Facebook.....

Still there. Nothing new though.

ViralEnsign_
    ViralEnsign_
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by ViralEnsign_ Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:12 am

Is REVAN A KIWI man that makes us the worlds greatest producer of badass Star Wars characters!
    xxHeroinxBobxx

Post by xxHeroinxBobxx Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:11 am

The DLC looks freekin awesome from wat i've seen on my friend's PC Version of it. Oct. can't come soon enough. I hope it's free or at least cheap like $5-$10 seems unfair to charge for sumthin PC owners are gettin for free.
    Darkpicha
    Darkpicha

Post by Darkpicha Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:38 am

it's unlikely that it will be free but i bet on being between 5$ and 10$ any more than that and it's a rip off
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:47 am

I've already got 1200 msp I'M ready!
    loklopez
    loklopez
    Casual
    Casual

Post by loklopez Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:49 pm

will take a pause on Dark Souls and play Borderlands 2 cheers

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 2:22 pm