Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+94
argotthar
loklopez
Darkpicha
xxHeroinxBobxx
ViralEnsign_
alxyamaguchi
Emergence
LordRevan
TehInfamousAmos
Sun Bruh
Kiva the wanderer
passivefamiliar
DxV04
Ciledaknuf
Alocas
Garl_Vinland
Slarg232
Pesth
RandelOolacile
Sheldor
ZikoLogiKa NL
Ghadis_God
Sabre120
joeclone
Nymfo
Zodiaxel
Bioraptor
isthefridge
Zombie_Collin
BishopHavel
Juutas
Estebanx1
Odinbear
Shkar
TheNudgeMan
H3adShotty
FruitPunchNinja
Zakkia
Ser Isaac
BartholomewWenceslas
Artorias
lordgodofhell
SlayerOfThe4Kings
BackwardsBaboon
dianaduh
Yukon
Raptrojo
billy_bayonet
Halicarnassis
sparkly-twinkly-lizard
Yarxov
Tolvo
bloodpixel
his1n-
PlasticandRage
reim0027
JohnnyHarpoon
Majikero07
Viexnia
Azran
Severance
pillz1990
sonofartorias
RNsunbro
Yesuurd
Extertionist
TheBigLebowski
Wilkinson3424
GkMrBane
Leeroy_Jenkins
deadagain
SpecOps0
RagingDragon_69
Dubscythe
jjshowal
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
robsthedon
Federally
skarekrow13
Rynoa
Serious_Much
Reaperfan
Rollo-9
Jorund
sunbro
ublug
DoughGuy
FrEyes
SlakeMoth
dancash1808
Blazalin
Noob-of-Artorias
Baldor Ostarv
Wade_Wilson
98 posters

Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th.

Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th. - Page 15 Empty Re: Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th.

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:22 pm

Tolvo wrote:Guys, let's just talk with civility.
    if he wants to take it like a little kid and cry about it he can be my guest.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th. - Page 15 Empty Re: Console DLC confirmed! Release date October 26th.

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:23 pm

In lighter news, the OP ought to be updated with the confirmed release dates.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:30 pm

Kiva the wanderer wrote:
    ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:
    Kiva the wanderer wrote:
    ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:DLC is digital , meaning there is no guarantee that I can still play it 5 or 10 years ahead for nostalgia.

Digital downloads suck , when HDD dies and the current PS3/ Xbox360 server isn't online anymore in the future ...

your file is gone ,

that won't happen with full/goty editions
    ia a 5 or 10 years a new souls game will be out.

SO what ?

does that mean I shouldn't be able to replay my older beloved games?

you are just making a stupid remark

Calm down.

I am perfectly fine , and Im not your guest by any means ,

but your remark was uncalled for and just intended to lure out a reaction.

If HDD dies in the future and PS3 servers are offline you can kiss your digital downloads goodbye.

What's there to not understand ?

I can still play my older SNES & Gamecube & PS2 games if I want because they are all physical copies.

Here , have a cookie 🤡
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Wait, wait - haven't I already dealt with some flaming this week? F**king hell, this is ridiculous I have already once this week had to tell people to stop bickering like a bunch of immature teenage girls on the playground yet clearly noone listened to it. Kiva, I am not trying to be harsh on you but instigating an argument for no apparent reason with a veteran member of the forum isn't exactly going to help your reputation. I am not surprised if you have already had a few warnings from the moderators considering the way you approach arguments. You two could settle it like adults and in private, that saves the other members of the forum from hearing both yours and Ziko's crap. I am sorry for having to lecture you guys, though apparently it is necessary. Both of you can feel free to negatively rep me as I am just doing a voluntary task of attempting to keep order in the forum. Anyway on that note if this continues I will proceed to report both of you to a moderator. If that isn't enough incentive I will not be surprised if a scapegoat is made... That in this situation would most likely be you Kiva. Both bloody apologize to each other and cut the sh*t talking.

Amos

P.S This lecturing isn't fun for me but you keep forcing my hands, what is happening to people around here?
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:35 pm

As Tolvo(And Amos) said please try keep it Civil guys, whether other people are or not.

To get back on topic. Yes the DLC is digital but as long as you are downloading the data to your HDD then you have a physical copy. Just as a disc or a memory unit is just digital Data stored to a peripheral. So is your download when stored to your HDD. Just don't store DLC on cloud networks or something and you'll be fine.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:36 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Wait, wait - haven't I already dealt with some flaming this week? F**king hell, this is ridiculous I have already once this week had to tell people to stop bickering like a bunch of immature teenage girls on the playground yet clearly noone listened to it. Kiva, I am not trying to be harsh on you but instigating an argument for no apparent reason with a veteran member of the forum isn't exactly going to help your reputation. I am not surprised if you have already had a few warnings from the moderators considering the way you approach arguments. You two could settle it like adults and in private, that saves the other members of the forum from hearing both yours and Ziko's crap. I am sorry for having to lecture you guys, though apparently it is necessary. Both of you can feel free to negatively rep me as I am just doing a voluntary task of attempting to keep order in the forum. Anyway on that note if this continues I will proceed to report both of you to a moderator. If that isn't enough incentive I will not be surprised if a scapegoat is made... That in this situation would most likely be you Kiva. Both bloody apologize to each other and cut the sh*t talking.

Amos

P.S This lecturing isn't fun for me but you keep forcing my hands, what is happening to people around here?

Also, it would be a shame to see a stickied thread get locked because of this childishness.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:43 pm

Imk working on a techbook with a very small keyboard I simply mistyped I don't intentionally cause trouble apology please?
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Spoiler:

@ Revan

You are right but the issue im talking about is that my HDD won't last forever , so Im not sure if I'll be able to play DLC content from xbox360 games in the future , when MS's 360 servers are offline and HDD has died sad

It's pretty sad that I won't be able to play full content in the far future like I do now with older concoles, and also the reason I don't waste too much money on digital only games.

I avoid stimulating capitalism as much as possible , but If FROM releases a physical ''prepare to die'' edition for XBOX I'll probably buy it :pirat:

Last edited by ZikoLogiKa NL on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:47 pm

I don't intionnaly seek this **** out I'm not a troll , I'm sick of people treating me a childish fool I'm not I just make mistakes when I type so fast on a keyboarsd literally as big as a 3dds screen.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:49 pm

Ziko the best thing is to just ignore it, mention you are frustrated but don't retaliate. Trust me you'll end up regretting, it, not in the threatening kind. But more so the, "I feel bad for doing that kind." You know how it is here, things get sorted out usually very peacefully.
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:49 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:
    Spoiler:

@ Revan

You are right but the issue im talking about is that my HDD won't last forever , so Im not sure if I'll be able to play DLC content from xbox360 games in the future , when MS's 360 servers are offline and HDD has died sad

It's pretty sad that I won't be able to play full content in the far future like I do now with older concoles, and also the reason I don't waste too much money on digital only games.

I avoid stimulating capitalism as much as possible , but If FROM releases a physical ''prepare to die'' edition for XBOX I'll probably buy it

Very true. But Discs nor other older methods don't last forever either. Best solution is to keep a backup.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:51 pm

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:
    Spoiler:

@ Revan

I avoid stimulating capitalism as much as possible , but If FROM releases a physical ''prepare to die'' edition for XBOX I'll probably buy it

I'm not trying to get.To a reactionfrom you jus reas a mistyped comment and my thoughts when I replyed calling you a child were literally"is he trolling me"
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:52 pm

Guys best thing to do is just apologize and let it go. No need to keep mentioning it.

Let's get back on topic happy
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:54 pm

LordRevan wrote:Guys best thing to do is just apologize and let it go. No need to keep mentioning it.

Let's get back on topic happy
    I'm not apologising as I did not intentionally antogonize him.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:57 pm

I am back on topic cheers

@ Revan

It's pretty sad that I won't be able to play full content in the far future like I do now with older consoles, and thats also the reason I don't want to waste too much money on digital only games.

I avoid stimulating capitalism as much as possible , but If FROM releases a physical ''prepare to die'' edition for XBOX I'll probably buy it :pirat:

Last edited by ZikoLogiKa NL on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    LordRevan
    LordRevan
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by LordRevan Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:57 pm

Uurgh... I didn't mean get on your knees and beg for forgiveness.
    Like this Prostration

I just meant mention to him in a PM or something that you didn't intentionally mean to antagonize him (ie what you just said).

Yay. On topic.

Yeah But my point was if that were to happen a physical copy wouldn't help. Best to just keep a back up of your game somewhere. Whether that be another disc or another HDD.

Last edited by LordRevan on Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Relax Kiva I'll up rep you no worries

Last edited by ZikoLogiKa NL on Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:59 pm

Now I'm stuck with neg 2 rep simply because I mistyped hopefully te dlc will be more forgiving......no nevermind.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:01 pm

*kiva* but does anyone know if there is any new straight swords (we need another balder swag sword)
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:05 pm

I haven't heard of new straight swords being added but keep in mind that I don't know everything about the new content
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:06 pm

That's stupid straight swords in pvp are underated the balder swag sword is the only good one.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:08 pm

They're all pretty good if you ask me, I in particular like the Longsword.
    Kiva the wanderer
    Kiva the wanderer
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Kiva the wanderer Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:11 pm

Tolvo wrote:They're all pretty good if you ask me, I in particular like the Longsword.

Ive4 never used that in pvp ever since my first invasion................ damn The bb glitch.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:13 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Wait, wait - haven't I already dealt with some flaming this week? F**king hell, this is ridiculous I have already once this week had to tell people to stop bickering like a bunch of immature teenage girls on the playground yet clearly noone listened to it. Kiva, I am not trying to be harsh on you but instigating an argument for no apparent reason with a veteran member of the forum isn't exactly going to help your reputation. I am not surprised if you have already had a few warnings from the moderators considering the way you approach arguments. You two could settle it like adults and in private, that saves the other members of the forum from hearing both yours and Ziko's crap. I am sorry for having to lecture you guys, though apparently it is necessary. Both of you can feel free to negatively rep me as I am just doing a voluntary task of attempting to keep order in the forum. Anyway on that note if this continues I will proceed to report both of you to a moderator. If that isn't enough incentive I will not be surprised if a scapegoat is made... That in this situation would most likely be you Kiva. Both bloody apologize to each other and cut the sh*t talking.

Amos

This is unproductive posting. Lecturing and admonishment is reserved for the admin and moderation team who do so unemotionally and always in regards to forum guidelines, irrespective of a poster's standing or reputation within the forums. I expect all individuals treated fairly. If there is flaming happening, report the thread and move on. Leave the judging and decision making to us.
    ublug
    ublug
    Forum Lord
    Forum Lord

Post by ublug Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:20 pm

I changed the thread title and added some info to the op, then I changed it again to the correct date silly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:08 am