Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
Buggy Virus
skarekrow13
Kirk-Barb
GkMrBane
Spurgun
Serious_Much
dancash1808
11 posters

Favorite hate mail.

dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Favorite hate mail. Empty Favorite hate mail.

Post by dancash1808 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:35 am

Out of interest what is the most hilarious bit of hate mail you guys have recieved in pvp just got this little gem personally lol!

"Lol you double team a guy with flip flop *** rings and lightning katana's and then one of you spams Wrath of god? *** you two are absolute *** try fighting one one one, the guy who was taking on the host fair enough you were fighting fair but *next message* The guy who spammed wrath of god get some skill you sad fat old nerd, you obviously can't fight cause you flip around like a twat and spam wrath because you think you're amazing, go back to your abusive drugged up family"

other than the total logical inconsistency and the random turn around in the middle I would like to point out I was using a SLB greatsword and wolf ring + favour and protection, also this guy was a white phantom who arrived before the second dark spirit did. (who was a bit nasty with the wog but he didnt quite stunlock em) another point is that we were fighting one on one

just just... Look Skyward
    (oh yeah and now he is suddenly alot less angry when I pointed these things out to him 0.o confusing...)
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Favorite hate mail. Empty Re: Favorite hate mail.

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:37 am

Does it have to be in game hate mail, I've got a rather amusing one from another thread which could be a nice addition silly
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:39 am

Well I was gona go with DkS hate but sure in general why not silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:40 am

don't think I will post it though, I'm sure other people have better hate than what I have to offer you happy
    Spurgun
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Spurgun Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:45 am

i have never gotten any hatemail. I have gotten a lot of mails if something weird has happened, like glitching through the floor.
    GkMrBane
    GkMrBane
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by GkMrBane Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:55 am

I got stalked on XBL and He called my DMB/ Demon grt Machette a noob weapon. this coming from a guy who had a phantom who was spaming force and wog and while he was spaming the R2 of the moonlight great sword.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:56 am

Spurgun wrote:i have never gotten any hatemail. I have gotten a lot of mails if something weird has happened, like glitching through the floor.

considering you follow lifehunter's rules this surprises me, truthfully.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Hehe C: I reckon he really runs an SL1 with 99 resistance and attunement with a +0 shortsword r2 silly
    Still I suppose even that would be considered unfair by someone 😕
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:20 pm

I was a forest hunter going for the fog ring at lvl 12. I invaded at the stairs and was double teamed immediately by a pair of heavy armored foes. I managed to escape the initial onslaught and made it into the forest so that they had to chase me around for a few minutes. I was looking for NPC help, but the forest was completely dead. Finally they caught and killed me. They got around 420 souls for their trouble and I got a message to stop wasting their time. silly
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:27 pm

Oh man....soon as I get back from the weekend I am building an SL1 forest hunter. thanks kirk! (elemental club awayyy!)
    skarekrow13
    skarekrow13
    Chat Moderator

Post by skarekrow13 Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Serious....what the hell was that earlier? Does someone have a vendetta with ya? I don't wanna start the whole thing again but just had to say......WOW!

My favorite hate mail (see....on topic) was from a camper who I invaded with my primary forest hunter. He had a white with him who lost to an invisible (at least to me) hunter and he takes off running. No problem. I'll let them figure it out and I'll just wait by the stairs for him to come back should he win. He never did. I eventually caught up to him near the bridge overlooking the hydra and he started spamming the Dragon roar (when I hadn't even climbed down the ladder yet). I queue WoG and just stand at the top of the ladder. Then I did some work on the Forest Hunter event flag on my phone. Eventually he suicided and sent me a message that I made him lose 30million souls, etc.
    Buggy Virus
    Buggy Virus
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Buggy Virus Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:27 pm

Once fought a gank team using a phantom and Tarkus in Sens Fortress.

When I was about to die and surrounded, I made a mad dash and ran into the host and started wailing on him and he backed up and fell down a hole.

I sent him a message about the bad luck on his part, he ended up sending me tons of hatemail about himself being a low level and it being unfair.

He ended up telling me he was around lvl 50, I was lvl 38.

He then said I could never beat his main toon who was lvl 732. I said obviously I couldn't. Then he started challenging me to 1v1s, because apparently my beating him in a 3v1 wasn't proof enough. But he wanted to use his level 732.

I told him if he wanted to 1v1 he could, but he would have to use a toon under lvl 50. He then stopped sending me messages.
    BLA1NE
    BLA1NE
    Stat Guru
    Stat Guru

Post by BLA1NE Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:29 pm

I don't get hate mail, I get friend requests. winking
    Kirk-Barb
    Kirk-Barb
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Kirk-Barb Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:17 pm

BLA1NE wrote:I don't get hate mail, I get friend requests. winking

I heard a rumor that the reason no one hates you is because all of your toons look so cute and cudley. happy
    reim0027
    reim0027

Post by reim0027 Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:31 pm

I don't get hatemail often, so my example will be lame, but here goes. It was back in DeS. There was a well known troller who used the Running Firestorm glitch. She did this attack (in hyper mode), I did a roll 2H R1 with a Blessed Great Axe, and she was dead. I got the message: "next time we meet, you're going to die." She was pretty ticked off. LOL.
    Reaperfan
    Reaperfan
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Reaperfan Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:49 am

Got invaded while PvE running in Anor Londo with two white phantoms on the roof right before Seigmeyer's little chamber with the Archer and Sword Silver Knights. Since it was PvE I had no qualms about using our numbers to our advantage. I shortly recieved the following message fron the invader:

Subject Line: 2v1 and backstabs?

Actual Content (paraphrased): Hey, do you have any titanite Chunks or Slabs I could have? I really need to finish upgrading my armor and need about 15 more chunks...

So it's not really hatemail I guess but it certainly looked like that at first :|
    Gazman0169
    Gazman0169
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by Gazman0169 Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:42 am

To date it's got to be the torrent of abuse that I got from a knob who tried to hit me with WotG, but only ended up propelling himself off a nearby cliff. big grin

As a Forest Guardian I was summoned to his World, and found him perched on the edge of the cliff near the stairs leading to/from the area. I immediately realised that he was up to something by the way he just stood there with his back to me, and so with a great deal of caution I walked up to him shield raised, which was when he let rip with WotG and promptly fell over the edge to his death awarding me the kill. About three to four minutes later I received this lengthy rant from him on PSN calling me a cheat, a noob, and just about every other derogatory name under the sun. I bloody luv'd it! big grin
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:31 pm

Oh man :') that sounds brilliant. gota say I love when they screw up the cliff baiting tactics... silly dung pies usually persuade them to move...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:51 pm