Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+9
TehInfamousAmos
Reaperfan
User
Tolvo
plotter
Wilkinson3424
WyrmHero
Serious_Much
username20
13 posters

RE:locked thread by that girl

SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

RE:locked thread by that girl - Page 4 Empty Re: RE:locked thread by that girl

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:45 pm

Oh I'm sure we can. Look at it growing up so fast; it will be able to care for itself at this rate.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:45 pm

I don't know...

Maybe they should give us a keg of gunpowder with "Thread" written on it and be given a week to keep it from blowing up. If we can manage that, then we get prove we can handle a real one.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:46 pm

SunlightCrusader wrote:Hmm true. I prefer this thread's side topics to the actual one. Can we keep it mods? Oh pretty please, we will feed it and everything!

haha

This is all a great laugh.

Please, let us keep it. Some ridiculousness is all in good fun, right?
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:47 pm

well to be fair if we do get to keep it, it's going straight in the off topic section, and then we might as well just chat in Random off topic (epic self plug!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:50 pm

True, this has become nothing other than a glorified "Random Off-Topic," but still, it has a certain comedic value that we might want to hold on to.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:50 pm

Tolvo wrote:I don't know...

Maybe they should give us a keg of gunpowder with "Thread" written on it and be given a week to keep it from blowing up. If we can manage that, then we get prove we can handle a real one.

Hmm nope I would blow that thing up instantly. Probably in the Gravesworn base. I think I will treat the real one better though; I'll wait at least a week before blowing it up... well maybe a day.
    Emergence
    Emergence
    Sovereign
    Sovereign

Post by Emergence Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:31 pm

Obvious proxy troll is obvious. Folks, as much of a gas as it is to mockingly enjoy someone's lame revenge it's best to just ignore them and let the thread die. Just give us the heads up and we will step in. If they create alts as this particular cherry did, then so be it. It pads our forum stats anyway!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 3:50 am