Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+3
DamageCK
Wilkinson3424
KyleMelvin80
7 posters

Pyro Build

KyleMelvin80
    KyleMelvin80
    Addicted
    Addicted

Pyro Build Empty Pyro Build

Post by KyleMelvin80 Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:20 pm

So, I haven't made a pvp pryo build yet, so I thought I'd try it out.
    http://tinyurl.com/7gcosup
    That is what I have come up with.
    The spells are still up in the air, but I think it looks pretty good.
    Again, i'm still new to pyro builds, so any suggestions are welcome.
    Praise the Sun
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Pyro Build Empty Re: Pyro Build

Post by Wilkinson3424 Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:23 pm

don't need 2 pyro flames i don't think... don't ascend both of them because if you use power within it wont hurt as much with the non-ascended one
    DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:26 pm

Apparently everyone decided to do their pyro builds at the same time. Haha. Looks good though.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:33 pm

lol right damage
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:00 pm

I don't know... I feel that Pyromancy seems to loss its flare after a high enough soul level, due to many factors of the other spell types over doing it at level 120. So, I changed some stuff up a bit to... improve it, with other minor as well as common equipment...

http://tinyurl.com/7tt89xs

With the use of attunement to 50, you get the maximum amount of slots you can get without rings, which is 10. A good amount of spells at your disposal is best, especially if you go into long battles and you depend on your Pyromancy. With the use of the Dusk Ring, you get +50% more spells in total. For example, the 4 you get form one slot of Great Fireball, you now get 6. Have four attunements of Great Fireball with the Dusk Ring is equivalent to having Six, in which case allows better combinations and free roam for you to select different spells. However, it also decreases your HP by 50% as well... so I fixed it.

With the use of Ring of Favour and Protection, as well as Mother's Mask, you get what you would get from 50 vitality, 750, to 1035. It is not much, but the addition of those almost 300hp (shy about 15) helps. Plus, the use of some Poise may also help from players with fast weapons from interrupting your casts. As well, the use of a High Stability Shield (Balder for an Example) Would help. Dexterity had been put well to over 25, more so for casting that for the actual weapon. For this, I gave you a Shotel, since those who try to not get hit by fire may depend on Shields, including Spear and Rapier Users, as well as Halberds. The High Vitality is their to make up for the lost of vitality form the Dusk Ring. With the use of enough equipment load shy enough for a fast roll, a good amount of stamina at your disposal, the use of plentiful amount of spells that you can cast faster due to greater speeds, your pyromancer would be good at fighting with just pyromancy.

Just a food for thought. I never used Dusk Ring with that much HP stuff in use, usually for just Sorcery Glass Cannons. However, I think I would not be criticized much for using the Mask and Ring of Favour with the combination of Dusk Ring. Pyromancy, compared to Sorcery, is not a very fast caster, and a good amount of insurance would be best to start with BEFORE you even think of using Pyromancy without such things. Just

Hope it gives you some ideas, if you do not take it.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:05 pm

i think if you are going to have a 120 pyro build it is mandatory you have at least 40-45 dex. it really does make a huge difference in pvp.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:09 pm

If I were to implement that, i would not even add endurance or anything else, rather make what is necessary to survive with lighter, less defensive armour... make him learn how to roll and attack more with lightning speed.

lol

BTW, one last thing... don't use auto-lock for combat as your top priority. It is not the same as Sorcery, try to implement Manual Castings instead. Just a hint.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:27 pm

Sl 80 acid. After sl 80 sorcery outdoes pyromancy. Before 80 sorcery users only have like 800 hp, and no endurance or armor. Where pyromancers get around 1000 hp, and medium armor, and the dex allows for successful use of scythes and spears as backup. After 80 sorcery users start getting hp and armor in addition to their already high damage, while pyromancers just get hp and armor bonuses they already had both, so they don't improve as much.

http://tinyurl.com/7r86jgr

my sl 80 pyromancer. From there its just poise and maybe 400 hp difference to 120, nice but unnecessary, it would benifit more from higher damage.

However, that said, fruit is correct, pyromancy just doesn't work well at any less than 30 dex.
    And if pyromancy is your primary damage source with a 120 build, all 50 attunment is probably best.
    Majikero07
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Majikero07 Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:16 am

With dusk crown and bellowing dragon ring, great fireball can hit for 700+, great combustion can hit for 500+. For comparison, crystal soul spear can hit up to 900+, homing crystal can hit up to 700+, and both have more cast but both can only attack in a line.

DamageCK
    DamageCK
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DamageCK Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:20 am

It is far, far easier to connect pyro casts than sorceries. GCF hits for just under 800 damage on a direct impact, and another 300 something if they stand around in it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:19 am