Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

pyro build

RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

pyro build Empty pyro build

Post by RANT Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:04 pm

so this is it http://tinyurl.com/bofojf5 im not going for 45 dex cause i thin its a waste of 5 points. i will switch to rtsr when in low vit and will probably end up using different weapons just to change it up a little, i know its not the most original but im gonna make it as soon as im done with uncharted 3 and dark souls online actually works for me. what do youo guys think?
    isthefridge
    isthefridge
    Addicted
    Addicted

pyro build Empty Re: pyro build

Post by isthefridge Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:16 pm

Looks good
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:05 pm

looks good, you're right the 45 dex isnt a big deal. Unless you're fighting another pyro cause they will have have the advantage. I have a lot of fun with my dex/pyros, but i do need my more melee builds to fall back on cause fights can get a bit repetitive. It might actually seem difficult at first, cause people will just roll through your pyro. Have you had any practice throwing fireballs unlocked? Thats essential in my opinion, and i wouldnt make a pyro build without great chaos fireball.
    RANT
    RANT
    Tyler Durden
    Tyler Durden

Post by RANT Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:56 pm

whenever i use pyuro i always lock off, but i dont think im gonna have any practice since freaking dks online sucks and i cant connect with anyone at the moment so im gonnastop playing till they fix it or the DLC comes out.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:41 am