Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+17
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
DarkW17
NordNorth
Serious_Much
SunlightCrusader
ViralEnsign_
Jovias-86
billy_bayonet
dancash1808
Ahhotep1
Spurgun
Wilkinson3424
DoughGuy
Forum Pirate
Shkar
Federally
WyrmHero
21 posters

Priscilla's Lifehunters

Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Priscilla's Lifehunters  - Page 26 Empty Re: Priscilla's Lifehunters

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:41 pm

I am Darkwraith and a Lifehunter but I am beginning to find the insults intolerable. An unfortunate situation, indeed.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:47 pm

"Send a letter to the lifehunters. Ask the hand why his council speaks with the stalkers."

Last edited by DoughGuy on Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Shkar wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Ok, using the word gank, in general, was a bit strong. But, yes, I have been summoned along with another summon by a gravelord into what was to be an attempted ganking party more than once. So, yes...it happens. That still does not detract from the fact that the Gravesworn are not qualified to take the high moral ground.

Gravesworn can't see other signs while gravelording. It IS possible for darkwraiths to invade and stick around and fight, but the gravelord can not initiate this.
    They can with DM and popping fingers constantly. Otherwise, yes, you are right.
    Using the dried finger while infecting causes failed invasions, every time someone invades you while you gravelord, the invasion timer resets, so basically the eye of death acts as a dried finger that multiplies upon killing SoV's and that can be consumed.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Shkar wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Shkar wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:Ok, using the word gank, in general, was a bit strong. But, yes, I have been summoned along with another summon by a gravelord into what was to be an attempted ganking party more than once. So, yes...it happens. That still does not detract from the fact that the Gravesworn are not qualified to take the high moral ground.

Gravesworn can't see other signs while gravelording. It IS possible for darkwraiths to invade and stick around and fight, but the gravelord can not initiate this.

Darkmoon? I don't follow exactly what you mean. Yes, I have heard there is a way to increase teh chance a specific person will invade you with a red eye, but to the best of my knowledge that is far from common.

That being said, I have had several people who have expressed interest in sticking around after invading me, but nobody ever HAS.

It always happened in the parish for some reason...different occasions...different gravelords...and to the best of my knowledge different DM avengers, except for one time it was same DM about 2x. On that occasion myself and a Sunbro stood down and just watched when we both realized what was happening...then I bc'd out. Ironically, I was bouncing back n forth between the Burg n Parish with my Anti-Griefer char.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:05 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Shkar wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:
    Shkar wrote:

Darkmoon? I don't follow exactly what you mean. Yes, I have heard there is a way to increase teh chance a specific person will invade you with a red eye, but to the best of my knowledge that is far from common.

That being said, I have had several people who have expressed interest in sticking around after invading me, but nobody ever HAS.

It always happened in the parish for some reason...different occasions...different gravelords...and to the best of my knowledge different DM avengers, except for one time it was same DM about 2x. On that occasion myself and a Sunbro stood down and just watched when we both realized what was happening...then I bc'd out. Ironically, I was bouncing back n forth between the Burg n Parish with my Anti-Griefer char.

TO the best of my knowledge, a darkmoon wouldn't even be able to hurt a SoV from the GL sign, since they are both blue phantoms. Reds can hurt each other, but I'm pretty sure Friendly Fire for blues is disabled.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:08 pm

DoughGuy wrote:"Send a letter to the lifehunters. Ask the hand why his council speaks with the stalkers."
    Wilks nor I are members of the council so we can not and do not speak for the council. We are simply voicing opinion. If that's what you mean. :roll:
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:11 pm

Yeah, my lifehunter is unactive, he made a quest to become a full fledged gravesworn, but his son, Dante, has started his quest to follow in his footsteps as a lifehunter. in other words my LH is going to 120, and im making a new dex build for lvl 80.
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:17 pm

DoughGuy wrote:"Send a letter to the lifehunters. Ask the hand why his council speaks with the stalkers."
    Also, Hihime isn't a councillor, and neither left in uniform, they never do when they leave to dm. How is it you know where we are and what we're doing. Its not exactly easy to follow or spy on stealthers.
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:21 pm

@Shkar: All I know is that I have been summoned by more then 1 gravelord along with another summon on most of those occasions. DM's were invading cause they were always blue. The gravelord was popping what i assume were the dried fingers constantly. That's it in a nut shell.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:30 pm

Forum Pirate wrote:
    Also, Hihime isn't a councillor, and neither left in uniform, they never do when they leave to dm. How is it you know where we are and what we're doing. Its not exactly easy to follow or spy on stealthers.
    I have people still watching the PW. Not everyone on my side is a Noble Knight.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Ahhotep1 wrote:@Shkar: All I know is that I have been summoned by more then 1 gravelord along with another summon on most of those occasions. DM's were invading cause they were always blue. The gravelord was popping what i assume were the dried fingers constantly. That's it in a nut shell.

Were they spawning in the same place as you? If so, it is more likely that they were just invading through the GL sign as well. GL'ing is risky because you can have up to 3 people invade through your sign.

DoughGuy wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:

You've recruited those damned birds haven't you?! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!!
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:35 pm

The tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife lol!

Damn Wyrm I thought my Grant was enough to sway your allegiance to the Darkstalkers silly

I am PSN leader of POLG and a dedicated Darkwraith who invades red to stop questers from getting to lord Gwyn...a darkwraith protecting Gwyn ya that's right! The LH's have helped me Cleanse the Kiln and I have helped the LH stop the Noble Knights...all as a Darkwraith!

Takes off his BK gear and puts the armor of Thorns on........

Now you are talking to council of the dark lord Darkstalker17...with the threat of a war looming between the Noble Knights and the Darkstalkers...I am a little dissapointed the LH has decided not to allie with us...but I respect that you remain neutral!

Last edited by DarkW17 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:44 pm

wyrm we need you sad
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:54 pm

Shkar wrote:
    Ahhotep1 wrote:@Shkar: All I know is that I have been summoned by more then 1 gravelord along with another summon on most of those occasions. DM's were invading cause they were always blue. The gravelord was popping what i assume were the dried fingers constantly. That's it in a nut shell.

Were they spawning in the same place as you? If so, it is more likely that they were just invading through the GL sign as well. GL'ing is risky because you can have up to 3 people invade through your sign.

DoughGuy wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:

You've recruited those damned birds haven't you?! I'LL KILL YOU FOR THIS!!!!

Actually no my knight recruited the birds; he recruited them to purposely torment Plagius. Best tactical decision of his life next to throwing Grant back down into the ToG. silly
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:55 pm

DoughGuy wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:
    Who could both recognise and track disguised people over solid marble?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:11 am

Forum Pirate wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:

Batman, Wolfman, a tracking hound, Kim Possible, Superman, Tolvo, and The "Can you hear me now" guy, for starters.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:17 am

DarkW17 wrote:The tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife lol!

Damn Wyrm I thought my Grant was enough to sway your allegiance to the Darkstalkers silly

I am PSN leader of POLG and a dedicated Darkwraith who invades red to stop questers from getting to lord Gwyn...a darkwraith protecting Gwyn ya that's right! The LH's have helped me Cleanse the Kiln and I have helped the LH stop the Noble Knights...all as a Darkwraith!

Takes off his BK gear and puts the armor of Thorns on........

Now you are talking to council of the dark lord Darkstalker17...with the threat of a war looming between the Nobile Knights and the Darkstalkers...I am a little dissapointed the LH has decided not to allie with us...but I respect that you remain neutral!

I think you should reconsider this decision. You are helping an evil group grow in power. You should stay away from this my friend. The Darkstalkers cannot be trusted. They can use that power to destroy Gwyn and his protectors. From our past relations I consider POLG my allies, you have helped us even though you protect the very God we hate. I say....
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:20 am

For what it's worth, I prefer the Lifehunters over the Darkstalkers.

Not talking about the people, only the covenants. I got mad love for all those guys in the Darkstalker covenant as well.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:40 am

Something big is going to happen....
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:05 am

Forum Pirate wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:
    Who can see 2 people emerge from apainting then follow the same 2 people to new londo.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:29 am

This makes me look bad... im in the noble knights lol, im also a LH. IM NOT THE SPY hah. but seriously, you believe me right? right?!?!?!... pwease? uhhhhh..... hmmmmmm..... but anyway seriously im not the spy... wait im not the spy right? did i miss something? no im not the spy... :shock: im confused... i confused myself.... :oops:
    Forum Pirate
    Forum Pirate
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Forum Pirate Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:43 am

DoughGuy wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:
    DoughGuy wrote:
    Forum Pirate wrote:
    Who can see 2 people emerge from apainting then follow the same 2 people to new londo.
    Then how do you know who we are. Even if you listed in because you're just that sneaky, we never said our names.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:10 am

Remember how I captured hihime and etraiu came to rescue her? And then you led the defence of the PW. I think I can be sure the 2 are very important lifehunters.
    Wilkinson3424
    Wilkinson3424
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by Wilkinson3424 Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:18 am

Hmmm.... *Frost stares blankly at Oscar's Letter*, this may be nothing but a scare to throw us off wyrm, we cannot deny, our forces are smaller. but they are waiting for us to lower our guard for an attack. we must be ready for anything, there is no greater time than now to hold our shields high, and be prepared for an ambush...*Thinks to himself* Oscar, if what you say is true... and you have spys within our world, then they should know you have sentenced them to death...

-Frost, Exile of Vinheim.

Last edited by Wilkinson3424 on Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:25 am; edited 2 times in total
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:23 am

^Im sent you a letter, I didnt come in person.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 11:52 pm