Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+19
Federally
cloudyeki
Knight N. Allant
exod FEAR
billy_bayonet
Wilkinson3424
fearandwhiskey
NordNorth
WyrmHero
User
ViralEnsign_
whitechikz11
SunlightCrusader
Shkar
dancash1808
TehInfamousAmos
Serious_Much
Spurgun
DoughGuy
23 posters

The Noble Knights (Maxed thread 3)

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

The Noble Knights (Maxed thread 3) - Page 31 Empty Re: The Noble Knights (Maxed thread 3)

Post by Federally Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:35 am

DoughGuy wrote:^No one is. But everyones toons are silly

No one is? You haven't been to nearly enough churches in the USA lol. If you had you'd change that to, mostly everyone is. But I concur none of us on here are big grin
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

The Noble Knights (Maxed thread 3) - Page 31 Empty Re: The Noble Knights (Maxed thread 3)

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:39 am

Thats what i meant. No one on the forum is.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:03 am

YES WE ARE AND ILL BE DAMNED IF I WILL LISTEN TO YOUR BLASPHEMOUS EVIDENCE TO THE CONTRARY *SULKS*
    and having a closed minded character to being with is just a good excuse to have a crisis of identity and all that kind of stuff. starting with a well adjusted and secure in his beliefs character leaves very little room for growth.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:07 am

It also prevents us from all becoming friends and putting an end to all wars.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:10 am

Oh no you can have people who all understand the others views and respect them but still feel they are in the wrong and that it must be settled in battle. (well maybe not all that would make instigating battle a little challenging )
    but you get what i mean!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:15 am

dancash1808 wrote:Oh no you can have people who all understand the others views and respect them but still feel they are in the wrong and that it must be settled in battle. (well maybe not all that would make instigating battle a little challenging )
    but you get what i mean!

Oh god you're setting the ground work for the most boring lore ever. Who wants to read about a bunch of clear headed objective people understanding each other?
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:25 am

It was hypothetical! >.> xD besides who here can actually play a clear headed and non biased character for any length of time? not me big grin
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:58 am

I can't even play one in real life, makes the corporation world hard to deal with.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Why noone talk here no more??? :|
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:02 pm

Because Medi's ps3 and comp are down, sun's running the deliverance, viral is in england, chi isnt on much, shkar is now xbox lh leader and you and I werent online.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Because the noble knights have fallen to the dark
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:03 pm

twisted shh acidic dont warn the others!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:04 pm

he is? :|

meh, need more active recruits evidently silly

and guys, knights fallen? I don't think so brah(s) silly
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Only a few knights stay true, and they come from carim and catarina. Astora seem to fall. Just look at solaire and oscar. silly
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:07 pm

"Do not look to me as though this is weakness, as I'm a class above the rest"

Andarta is a badass volume 3.5 silly

now I'm gonna go watch girl with the dragon tattoo winking
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:08 pm

seiglinde is more of an evil dark paragon than I will ever be able to be and shes a knight silly

Also you have doomed yourself by calling it volume 3.5 serious. soon as it hits 4 its going to go wayyy downhill winking
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:09 pm

I am glad you agree with me, she is bad... but for why she subdues her father, which he may be hollow or not... still looking into that.

Also, her father and lautrec are the most noblest of knights. They both follow their ideals with ease, and follow what they believe in by heart.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:13 pm

And Oscar doesnt?
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:13 pm

Why she subdues him?! I thought this one was cut and dry I hope its not just me inferring... She has major daddy issues because when he should have been settling down with his family he has a mid life crisis and goes of adventuring while he is away her mother dies and her mild discontent about her absentee father (catriana is often talked about as a place where honor means all if she were a bastard acceptance would be tough) turns into hatred and sets off in pursuit. Lautrec was a noble knight? He may have been doing what he believed in involving the firekeeper but the way he talked about reah suggests he was a bit of a nasty character...

Sorry about the wall of text thats just my hypothetical scenario It may be wrong in detail but I think that is generally how it went down possibly with mother dying from grief for extra tearjerker and resentment value...

Last edited by dancash1808 on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:15 pm

He goes hollow. He has fallen deep, real deep. His perspective when you say no seems to show his views to be... blue. He gives up and falls, giving what he was doing to another. Sad, but reality is that he did not have enough faith to live, and his view of ideals was destroyed and replaced by another.

And Seigmeyer? Questionable if he does or not.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:19 pm

Acidic Imm alet you finish but I just gotta say - DoughGuy is the best NPC researcher of all time .. OF ALL TIME! silly
    God my ego is huge.
    But seriously look at what he did before he went back to the asylum. He failed his mission, yet managed to hold on long enough to travel all the wya back to the asylum, and he only went hollow cause the rook broke underneath him. No matter how strong you are travelling from Lordran to the asylum after failing, only to have the lst person you save before dying say *** you is gonna make anyone blue
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:22 pm

I would not say travel all the way back... There are a lot of unaccessable places, and are only achieved when you have a lord veseel.

I must also say that he is interesting. He explored across most of Lordran, and there are hints of him hitting the illusive goddess. Seek guidance in her chambers seems to hint that twisted

Oscar is an interesting character. And I must say that Kayne West, even though I never watched him, uh, ever, I know the meme. Also, I must say I never met this Doughguy, Doughboy.

DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:25 pm

This probably belongs in the archives but I wont refuse any padding to this thread silly

Are you saying he does or doesn not have the lordvessel, its unclear to me.

While he may have hit the goddess he may have done it as a seeker of truth. His words (as seen in my sig) imply he was going to relight the flame.

I too have never listened to him but I like using the meme. Also obviously you have never met DoughGuy, otherwise you would know better than to argue with him over NPCs silly
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:27 pm

He had the lordvessel. he just used it, is all, as everyone after him does... then back to the start.

I do not look at the archives as much anymore... I prefer to do the research on my own. But I must say, Oscar seems pretty established as the hero before... I already talked about this before in the Search for Lore.
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:29 pm

I haven't been posting because nobody has started a topic. Alsi, I AM still out of town for now, so my time IS somewhat limited.

Also, Dan. There is nothing wrong with D&D 4.0!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:15 pm