Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
WyrmHero
billy_bayonet
Forum Pirate
FruitPunchNinja
Phoenix Rising
nemesismonkey
JoeBroski09
11 posters

Future First Follower of the Flame: The Dark Flame

dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Future First Follower of the Flame: The Dark Flame - Page 2 Empty Re: Future First Follower of the Flame: The Dark Flame

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:48 am

Okay thanks guy's that was where my confusion was xD also go with power within on an unupgraded flame in your spare slot if you want to literally KO them when your on low hp silly
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Future First Follower of the Flame: The Dark Flame - Page 2 Empty Re: Future First Follower of the Flame: The Dark Flame

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:39 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:http://tinyurl.com/6t5nosr - for faster casting speed - I personally also would swap once at low hp - the wolf ring for the RTSr. It will make you basically OHKO people with pyromancies.
    With lag and all of that, I'm afraid to take off the wolf ring haha!
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:40 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Okay thanks guy's that was where my confusion was xD also go with power within on an unupgraded flame in your spare slot if you want to literally KO them when your on low hp silly
    Fire Path Follower. No Buffs other than Flash Sweat and no Chaos Pyromancies and no Poison Pyromancies.

Tis a player covenant thing.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:45 pm