Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
User
fearandwhiskey
BackwardsBaboon
DeathlyLemons
TheirDamnation
NR-K
AquaZeroX26
DarkW17
Jovias-86
SunlightCrusader
White Knight Wulf
Wilkinson3424
NPCWhiteMage
Federally
Spurgun
DxV04
ZikoLogiKa NL
dancash1808
WyrmHero
billy_bayonet
Shkar
DoughGuy
ViralEnsign_
27 posters

Gravesworn- Servants of the First

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 8 Empty Re: Gravesworn- Servants of the First

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:52 am

You are such a kind fellow Dough. I've only ever gotten gravelorded in Burg and Parish. The Burg was nothing much but the BP tower knights in Parish scared the **** out of me and then roflstomped me, was epic.
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Gravesworn- Servants of the First - Page 8 Empty Re: Gravesworn- Servants of the First

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:55 am

I've seen BP Darkwraiths... happy
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:57 am

Now those guys must be tough!
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:22 am

You know what would be cool? A BP version of the bosses.

Also, on that note, I FINALLY finished Sen's Fort this morning. It's so much easier solo, than with a partner clogging up the walkway with the swinging blades and pulling early aggro on some enemies.

Also, has anyone ever had a partner not listen to you and then get roflstomped by an invader?>_>
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:31 pm

NPCWhiteMage wrote:You know what would be cool? A BP version of the bosses.

Also, on that note, I FINALLY finished Sen's Fort this morning. It's so much easier solo, than with a partner clogging up the walkway with the swinging blades and pulling early aggro on some enemies.

Also, has anyone ever had a partner not listen to you and then get roflstomped by an invader?>_>

I had a host follow me into the Anor Londo titanite Demon when I checked if it was there zince we got invaded. He got me caught in the door and then the demon swung and killed him.
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:36 pm

Shkar wrote:
    NPCWhiteMage wrote:You know what would be cool? A BP version of the bosses.

I had a host follow me into the Anor Londo titanite Demon when I checked if it was there zince we got invaded. He got me caught in the door and then the demon swung and killed him.

Ew... lol

Also, Shkar, check your PMs. I'm pretty sure I sent you something, and there was something else I wanted to talk to you about, but I was waiting to hear from you first, lol.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:11 pm

The BPs in the burg should only be challenging if you have starting game gear and at a starting level. So noobs and people starting should have a hell of a time. I would not mind experiencing that myself.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:13 pm

@ Jovias

Ive done some duelling through RSS on the roof from Anor's Castle before ,
    It's a nice large arena with stable framerate & the rays illuminating from the sun will lift your spirit. cheers

But when you go to the roof to spread misery as a gravelord ,
    you won't get as much SoV's to invade through your sign then if you are standing somewhere downstairs.

@ Vega

Hell yeah I'd like to experience those BPs in the Burg at a low SL myself too cause on NG+ they were really weak.

NG+ skeleton dogs in The Tomb on the other hand are quit something else silly

We should go hang out at The Demon Fire Sage soon because I'd love to see or fight me some BP Capra's twisted

Man , why didn't FROM program Dark Souls to spawn Black Phantoms all over Lordran on Halloween just like they did with Demon's. sad
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:04 pm

ViralEnsign_ wrote:
    Wolfof Phyrexia wrote:viral wen r we gonna set a duel up so i can snag my last corruption?

You'll have to take that up with Dough I wont be near a PS3 for 3 weeks.
    Im on XBL remember you said you'd talk to isaac so we could set a duel up
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Wolf , DX is our GraveSworn leader for XBL , you can set it up with him
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:11 pm

i noe that i dont need to fight them i need to fight dough but hes psn so he suggested i fight ser isaac instead
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:55 pm

Longshot is a Noble, you can fight him to complete your corruption.
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:47 pm

Can someone explain to me the rankings? LOL I understand that if you are rank +3 in the gravelord that puts you inline for herald but what about the eyes?
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:06 pm

DxV04 wrote:Can someone explain to me the rankings? LOL I understand that if you are rank +3 in the gravelord that puts you inline for herald but what about the eyes?

The way I figure it is that you need to have that rank in the in-game covenant and donate that number of eyes to the player covenant.

Which means I need to farm a crapload of eyes.
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:09 pm

DxV04 wrote:Longshot is a Noble, you can fight him to complete your corruption.

Bad idea my Noble is crap for pvp or at least I am crap at using him for pvp. Fight Shkar's knight.
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    ZikoLogiKa NL
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by ZikoLogiKa NL Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:09 pm

@ Vega

yeah I think Shkarr is right on the money.,

you have to be +3 within the in-game covenant for the herald title & then you'd have to offer another 80 eyes to the GraveSworn for the corruption part of the rankingsystem
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:13 pm

The one issue for ranks I don't know about is if the eyes listed are total eyes or JUST the amount to get to that rank from the last one.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:44 pm

I thought Viral just had us show him the eyes, not donate them. Just prove you have em
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:03 am

you have to be +3 in game donate eyes to covenant here and participate in user events i just finished ranking to herald and chosen my title its just viral hasent updated the stuff yet. for the eyes its total i think. and ive already fought Sun but we both thought it was to easy because his build isnt for pvp
    DxV04
    DxV04
    Revived
    Revived

Post by DxV04 Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:31 am

any xbox gravesworn have the kiln open?
    White Knight Wulf
    White Knight Wulf
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by White Knight Wulf Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:52 am

not yet but i should soon y u need help or your wanna GL in that area?
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:06 am

ZikoLogiKa NL wrote:@ Jovias

Ive done some duelling through RSS on the roof from Anor's Castle before ,
    It's a nice large arena with stable framerate & the rays illuminating from the sun will lift your spirit. cheers

But when you go to the roof to spread misery as a gravelord ,
    you won't get as much SoV's to invade through your sign then if you are standing somewhere downstairs.

@ Vega

Hell yeah I'd like to experience those BPs in the Burg at a low SL myself too cause on NG+ they were really weak.

NG+ skeleton dogs in The Tomb on the other hand are quit something else silly

We should go hang out at The Demon Fire Sage soon because I'd love to see or fight me some BP Capra's twisted

Man , why didn't FROM program Dark Souls to spawn Black Phantoms all over Lordran on Halloween just like they did with Demon's. sad

Yeah I actually Posted that in the wrong thread... Was talking bout some organized duels on the roof... happy
    Shkar
    Shkar
    Revived
    Revived

Post by Shkar Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:50 am

DxV04 wrote:any xbox gravesworn have the kiln open?

I do. I can help you when I get home this weekend.
    NPCWhiteMage
    NPCWhiteMage
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by NPCWhiteMage Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:07 pm

Well, time for another update from a rookie GraveSworn.

Finished Sen's fort and took my first steps into Anor Londo. I then procceded to be invaded every 10 minutes. -_-

The first two fell off a ledge. The last one killed me and my partner with a Lightning Claymore. And another one, in full egg head mind you, backstabbed me (How? I have no idea, one moment he was infront of me, the next he was behind me with his knife hilt deep in my ***)

All and all though, Anor Londo has proven to be the most fun of Dark Souls. But that opinion could change very fast.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:55 pm

NPCWhiteMage wrote:Well, time for another update from a rookie GraveSworn.

Finished Sen's fort and took my first steps into Anor Londo. I then procceded to be invaded every 10 minutes. -_-

The first two fell off a ledge. The last one killed me and my partner with a Lightning Claymore. And another one, in full egg head mind you, backstabbed me (How? I have no idea, one moment he was infront of me, the next he was behind me with his knife hilt deep in my ***)

All and all though, Anor Londo has proven to be the most fun of Dark Souls. But that opinion could change very fast.

Yes Anor is one of the big time PvP spots, both for Darkwraiths and Darkmoons. If you really want an interesting experience kill Gwynevere to darken Anor.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:48 am