Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+18
Spurgun
whitechikz11
Federally
DoughGuy
Uparkaam
fearandwhiskey
Owl
FruitPunchNinja
FinPeku
RagingDragon_69
Extertionist
skarekrow13
billy_bayonet
LordRevan
JoeBroski09
Carphil
User
Serious_Much
22 posters

Serious' Forum and Coop Tour!!

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Serious' Forum and Coop Tour!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Serious' Forum and Coop Tour!!

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:39 pm

Raging, I won't be doing it just yet as there isn't enough planned out, but I'd be glad to have you along for the Taurus Demon, thank you happy

Just make sure you use an unupgraded weapon when you come with me winking

When I get it started I'll be adding everyone's PSN so I know when you're on and we cann arrange everything

Raging I know taurus isn't the best one to coop so I'll give you a better pick in my NG+ playthrough with this character ok?

Last edited by Serious_Much on Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Serious' Forum and Coop Tour!! - Page 3 Empty Re: Serious' Forum and Coop Tour!!

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:40 pm

I could make a new character and simply drop the cestuses for you. I don't want to do the taurus demon, but I could just give'em to you if any person who may want the taurus doesn't have any.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:48 pm

WHAT!!!! I have to use a weapon? Why not fisty cuffs? big grin

Ya I will be starting a new character with you, just can transfer the cestus from my low level challenge.

But I will probably have a surprise in my back pocket if we get invaded by a griefer. twisted
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:50 pm

^Fire tempest! Fire tempest! big grin bounce
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:53 pm

RagingDragon_69 wrote:But I will probably have a surprise in my back pocket if we get invaded by a griefer. twisted

Only if it's a griefer though, legit low level PvPers are rare but don't want you to just own them with a lightning+5 weapon or something silly
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:57 pm

Serious_Much wrote:Only if it's a griefer though, legit low level PvPers are rare but don't want you to just own them with a lightning+5 weapon or something silly

Of course. And they have to go through me to get to you, so you just sit there and look pretty.
    RagingDragon_69
    RagingDragon_69
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by RagingDragon_69 Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:58 pm

I also think we should tackle Havel for you while were there, but depends on your starting gift.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:58 pm

Do the trident!

Legit Low Level Invader:
    "I can't believe I found these awesome invading items! let's see how this works."
    Serious:
    "Uhh. We're getting invaded. Get ready."
    Invader:
    "Oh, it's two guys! Uhhh man! This is going to be hard. *deep breath* ok, so, one guy has fist weapons. I wonder how good those are. I don't think it's as good as my Drake Sword. The other has the weapon from the mage at the top of the church! Oh man! *deep breath* Hmm. Who could I go for first?"
    RagingDragon:
    *Trident dance*
    Invader:
    :shock:
    Serious:
    Bow
    Invader:
    Bow *starts attacking*
    Serious:
    *one shot punch* Bow
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:00 pm

It'll be the master key so we can tackle havel. No point to having any one specific gift really as I won't use them silly
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:04 pm

I want sen's fortress & iron golem! It's just so much fun. I'll use indiana jones build:

http://tinyurl.com/7kftmkt

I think i'll record it so everyone here can have a glimpse of your epic journey through lordran.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:09 pm

Okay, but fin only realistic for that level weapons okay? I don't want my summons to have weapons beyond what they should have, thanks happy

So like +10, fire+5, divine +5, Raw +5 etc would be fine though winking

added you to the list.

Last edited by Serious_Much on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:11 pm

He could have a fire. Just not any upgrading that requires red chunks. big grin Up to fin, really, but I think he still will have to get another whip and upgrade that one accordingly. Or downgrade the one he has.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:13 pm

okay lol I edited it to make clear what I meant silly
    FinPeku
    FinPeku
    Chat Moderator

Post by FinPeku Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:14 pm

I was going to use +5 fire weapons happy
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:15 pm

good stuff, just checking.

And awesome that you'll be recording it, I'm glad I'll be able to share it with more than just those who are playing with me, thats you and joe who are each recording one of the legs big grin
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:26 pm

i would enjoy doing some co op with you serious! it looks like you already have plenty of takers. i will be away for the next couple days though 😢
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Take Nito! He probably wont be there by the time you get back big grin Maybe.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:33 pm

FruitPunchNinja wrote:i would enjoy doing some co op with you serious! it looks like you already have plenty of takers. i will be away for the next couple days though 😢

Don't worry about timing mate, just say what you'd like to do and I'll fit it to you big grin

Also I intend to do an NG+ to so everyone can help coop with me, that's the point of me doing this after all, to play alongside as many forum goers as possible winking
    Owl
    Owl
    Casual
    Casual

Post by Owl Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 pm

I'm new and on Xbox so participation doesn't really concern me.

That said, I just stopped in to say that ideas like this are what makes a Dark Souls forum so important and just downright awesome. I heart you, Dark Souls community. You're a bunch of ballers.
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:03 pm

My + 5 flame server will be great for the flame witch. I am sure that 50% of physical will do swell. lol
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:06 pm

^Btw, Acidic. I recently tried a server, and I made it lightning and got it to like +2. It doesn't really compare to a +5 BK sword. It's absolutely amazing if I never get hit and I'm using PW, but I usually get hit because I medium roll with this toon. What's the key to having a server do amazing damage, Acidic? *Puts chin in hand*
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:20 pm

They key to do amazing damage?

The server is not best defined for the slicing, but the chopping; Rolling r1 attacks is not the best bet. using leap attacks, R2, or sprint R1 attacks and slamming the sword is good. Use the swings for the deadlock, to reach enemies that try to back stab, try to hit you from the side.

If you want the FASTEST swings with the server, put it on your left hand. Seriously, swing with it.

The server is devastating. It's leeching ability fits well with power within, if you combine the two. While your health degrades, the server leeches life with every hit, whether it is blocked or not. Good for PvP and bosses.

My crimson reaver only has one attunement slot, and that is for that special PW. I either add an evil eye or a red tearstone, depending on the situation. The server is a slow weapon, but it stunlocks seemingly better than greatswords. Since it is curved, you should remember that it is better against the lightly armour than the heavy, but it still works well against heavy. Seeing as how it stunlocks better than greatswords, and light Armour usually has no poise... people have problems with trying to run away.

Remember to TIME your hits right; It is not a dexterity weapon like others, even though it scales the best with dexterity. It is a hybrid, where it combines dexterity with every other form of heavy weapon; This weapon was designed for heavy weapon users, who prefer to scale with dexterity. Since I use a level 30, I use flame as a Gravelord, as it is best to have for security purposes. The server is good at leeching, which sacrifices the B scaling that Muru has with C, similar to how the shotel does with its ability to ignore shields. Be good with the sword, and gentle... in return, it will be gentle with you... and less so against your enemies.
    JoeBroski09
    JoeBroski09
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by JoeBroski09 Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:24 pm

Moved to PM.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:25 pm

Any more takers? :|
    User
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by User Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:33 pm

There were a couple of takers in previous posts you had about this... why don't ya find them and... call them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:15 am