Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
dancash1808
lordgodofhell
6 posters

LordGodofHells Current PVP Build

lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

LordGodofHells Current PVP Build  Empty LordGodofHells Current PVP Build

Post by lordgodofhell Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:27 pm

SL 100 build

The basic idea is PVP with 120s and under 100s at the same time for varied battles and constant successful invasion executions by me.

Some important things to note about the poise.
    Prevents everything except, well here you can see for yourself Poise Page

He eats Green grass more often than Popeye and doesnt realy use PW unless going into host+phantoms situations. Someone will get stunned by wog and killed. That should even the match to host vs me or at least a 2 vs 1.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

LordGodofHells Current PVP Build  Empty Re: LordGodofHells Current PVP Build

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:36 pm

Hmm, would have been more efficient to go mask of father and put the points above 40 into your vit. you would even have a bit of spare weight.... adding a percentage modifier to the lower stat is wasteful...
    other than that I very much like it. I have a 120 who uses a flamberge but is otherwise pretty similar.
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:50 pm

dancash1808 wrote:Hmm, would have been more efficient to go mask of father and put the points above 40 into your vit. you would even have a bit of spare weight.... adding a percentage modifier to the lower stat is wasteful...
    other than that I very much like it. I have a 120 who uses a flamberge but is otherwise pretty similar.

Thanks cash your opinion helps me when shaping new versions of it. Flamberge huh, Ive never used it in pvp I have one +15 but it remains pretty dormant.

Oh and Mask of father is ugly as sh it lol!
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:51 pm

and MOM isn't?
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:53 pm

Personal preference winking I dont mind child but I dont like the other two... the only thing that really grates on me is when my build only works with havels....
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Im thinking of re doing it now, and adding the points above 40 end into scaling either wog or the fishing pole. Ill settle with mask of father, as upset as that makes me youre right it is more efficient without leveling up which I wont do.

Mom is not as ugly as the face obscured father mask no

Im gonna re do the build. Scale the Wog a bit and the pole a bit.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:56 pm

Dex scaling up to 20 is apparently very good and 27 str is also a useful number... I would try and help but I am very very sleepy by this point and may overlook something. best of luck man!
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Sat Jun 16, 2012 10:38 pm

Revised SL 100

Exact same armor besides fathers, same weapon and spells.

Tossed the numbers around a bit to get faster cast time, larger AR damage unbuffed, and more health.
    bounce
    Also this one could wield the Zwei as a switch for high end vit tank builds
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:13 pm

Just about the only thing I can recommend now is not starting as a pyro (bandit or something would be better) because the INT is wasted points on a faith build.
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:59 am

Can you explain to me why da fack are you using east wood grain ring??????? I understand you want high poise but for a kat you don't need any higher than 40, but oh well. I liked your 50 Faith build better so I added 1 more WoG so with the ring of the sun + PW you will be able to do more than 600 damage per WoG.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4248206766801797
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Noob-of-Artorias
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Noob-of-Artorias Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:18 am

WyrmHero wrote:Can you explain to me why da fack are you using east wood grain ring??????? I understand you want high poise but for a kat you don't need any higher than 40, but oh well. I liked your 50 Faith build better so I added 1 more WoG so with the ring of the sun + PW you will be able to do more than 600 damage per WoG.

http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?c=4248206766801797
    I gotta agree with Wyrm, the EWGR is a complete waste of a ring slot, on a PVP character so long as you periodically repair your equipment it'll almost never break.

Other than that it's a solid build, but it seems like you'd have to be hyper aggressive with it.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:13 am

He is using a crystal weapon.... am I the only person who spotted this. (I was going to say what you guys just did xD)
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:21 pm

16 yr old dancash once again improves the build by switching it to a diff starting class lol
    Bandit it is
    SL 100 2.0

Im using ewgr because I am using crystal and not standard. Although I have a few of them I like to preserve them and ewgr turns a rather useless path into the best path possible.
    dancash1808
    dancash1808
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by dancash1808 Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:29 pm

Hehe winking I cant claim full credit one of my first builds was pyro start and Reim I believe it was suggested exactly the same thing to me to save a whole 4 soul levels big grin
    and yeah if you look at it crystal versus normal your using 1 ring slot for a 20% base AR increase. Not my thing as I love invasion marathons and dislike finding slabs but I certainly understand it as a path
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Yeah I noticed the Crystal Washing Pole, again I wouldn't have it Crystal as it breaks so easily. But then if you use certain methods of glitching you can have lots of them because Shiva sells them.
    FruitPunchNinja
    FruitPunchNinja
    Revived
    Revived

Post by FruitPunchNinja Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:01 pm

hmmmm, not bad. are you stuck on using a crystal washing pole? not asking just because of how hard it is to get the ores, but its durability is insanely low. I was thinking of using a crystal flamberge but its durability was just too low,and washing pole is much lower. its a pretty drastic change but heres my suggestions, it replaces the washing pole with uchi and uses different armor(personally i dont think you should really go too far above 53 with a dex weapon build,especially with the stats you save in end) http://tinyurl.com/78tlax3
    lordgodofhell
    lordgodofhell
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by lordgodofhell Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:03 am

FruitPunchNinja wrote:hmmmm, not bad. are you stuck on using a crystal washing pole? not asking just because of how hard it is to get the ores, but its durability is insanely low. I was thinking of using a crystal flamberge but its durability was just too low,and washing pole is much lower. its a pretty drastic change but heres my suggestions, it replaces the washing pole with uchi and uses different armor(personally i dont think you should really go too far above 53 with a dex weapon build,especially with the stats you save in end) http://tinyurl.com/78tlax3

Mom mask, fap ring, and maybe even that endurance is pretty much what the build used to be. That is actually a very good variation trading for a lower AR and lower poise for more hp and durable weapon. Fairly even with keeping spells the same.

Im actually tweaking it hear and there to cater it towards gwynn at the moment. So I may go chaos +5 fishing pole + hornets for that and gankers.

But yea, I do really have my mind set on the crystal weapons for pvp. I did a trade for extra slabs but acquired 6 legit so I have a decent amount of poise since you can buy multiples. EWGR still works as I have no need for any other rings besides dwgr. So i figure they go hand in hand with the forest vendor weapon too.

Only thing I would not do is GC shield. I used the sh it out of it for playthrus pve so i stay away from it in pvp generally

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 1:44 am