Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
VinheimProfessor
Fallen Angelus
ROOSTER330
RagingDragon_69
Spurgun
CaptanSpudsy
RANT
billy_bayonet
jakezillah
T-King-667
SunlightCrusader
cloudyeki
Sacrilegious
WyrmHero
Pesth
DarkW17
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
TehInfamousAmos
Serious_Much
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
Federally
26 posters

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 2 Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:21 am

I think I'm most excited for S&O vs Gargoyles, S&O vs Tomb of The Giants, S&O vs Four Kings and most of all S&O vs S&O!
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 2 Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:27 am

O&S vs O&S should be... Legendary!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:03 am

Jovias-86 wrote:O&S vs O&S should be... Legendary!

We must film it!
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:09 am

Fed I leave all the filming to you... Hope its possible happy
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:16 am

Finally! An O&S cosplay done right.

You don't know how annoying it gets to see so many Ninja Flipping Smoughs and Crystal Soul Spear firing Ornsteins.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:24 am

WhatDoesThePendantDo? wrote:Finally! An O&S cosplay done right.

You don't know how annoying it gets to see so many Ninja Flipping Smoughs and Crystal Soul Spear firing Ornsteins.

So you don't think my Bountiful Sunlight is too far fetched? Yay, thanks for your approval pendant, your name carries weight in these parts.

Jovias I'll have to try and film with my flip cam. It may be up to the task. Just need some way to aim it and hold it in place.
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:27 am

It's a Princess Guard miracle, it passes the smell test for me.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:30 am

Actually on the note of CSS's perhaps I could fetch interest from people for a Griggs and Logan Cosplaythrough?? Anyone interested? Pendant, your sig hints that you are winking
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:33 am

Yeah Thanx Pendant... and thanx for passing Bountiful.
    Really want Fed to use it happy

Fed... Sounds good! We have a cam now too. owesomeness
    Oh and might be on earlier thn expected winking
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:42 am

Xbox Amos. Sounds cool though. If anyone on Xbox want to do it, I'd like to run with Amos' idea.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:42 am

Damn sad
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:52 am

Griggs and Logan would be cool! Though I wouldn't want to fight you guys lol. Amos you need to run with that idea! Then when the DLC comes out and we can do 2v2 battles of stoicism we can do cosplay teams!

Jovias, may not be any filming today but ill try and arrange it for our more important future moments.

Now that Bountiful is approved I need to figure out when I get I'll have it by. Would like to have the faith for it by Anor but I'm not sure about that lol.
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:01 pm

So ya well O & S continue there epic journey my lvl 55 will be in full kirk cosplay and no kirk is no damn ninja he doesn't flip.....as you venture forth through lordan kirk will be waiting around every corner...all though not a ninja he is verry cunning...the best part is I can switch out kirks as you guys lvl I have a 55 80 and 120 all with kirks gear muahahahahah cheers

Also you guys have to msg when you have ventured into depths and demon ruins....how awesome would me and NPC kirk vs O & S be a 2V2 for the ages lol!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:12 pm

These are fantastic ideas DarkW. What's your Psn? We'll add you and invite you to S&O's Excellent Chat
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:14 pm

Wow... Sounds super fun. Kirk invading more than often winking

We shall stick around those mentioned SL's for a while to fight you...

Are you added to Fed's PSN?
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Yeah Fed... Was planning how to increase Orns stats for different SL's...

Guess we should go 30, 50, 60, 80, 100 & 120...

What u say?
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Lol sounds great guys its Glatts17 Fed add me for sure Jovi is already a friend!

I will also build a guy just for this that can lvl with you guys if need because I can't lvl my other guys!

I think it would be fun if you guys summoned me through rss...then gave me a well say 1 min head start to go hide...then as O&S set forth you will trigger me like a Kirk invasion...if you get me the 1st time in each world you will each get a reward winking
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:23 pm

Ours is going to be 15,30,45,60,80,100,120 silly 15 for Parish and Lower Burg, 30 for Depths and BT, 45 for Sens and AL, Lost Izalith 60, Tomb of Giants and Four Kings 80, Dukes Archives 100 and ofc Gwyn 120 - Sif will be fought at any stage we feel ready xD
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:26 pm

lol... Glatts didnt know it was you big grin

Will invite you to the chat thn...
    Our NG+ coop journey was pending too... May be O&S could help you winking
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:27 pm

Is this a suitable Logan??
    no tinyurl for Jovi.
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=c29yY2VyZXIsMjksMjMsMjcsOSw0NSw4LDUwLDgsMCwyMCwyMCwyMCwyMCwxNCwyMiwxMzYsMzksMTE3LDEyMixub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsMCw5LDExLDEwLDgsNSwyMywwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbg==
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:35 pm

That is a a superb Logan Build Amos...
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    WhatDoesThePendantDo?
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by WhatDoesThePendantDo? Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:38 pm

The cool thing with the Griggs/Logan thing is that Logan can be the damage dealer whilst Griggs can be the stealth wizard, with his Hush and Fall Control spells and the Slumbering Dragoncrest Ring.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:41 pm

haha - I remembered he used Scimitar - I may change the Wolf Ring for Lingering so the buff lasts about 120+ secs. that will be three charges to run through a level with - that gives us 6 minutes + 4 CSS's 20 WDB castings, 4 SS's, 10 CHSM and 10 HSM casts to deal with anything - once those run out I may use him as Glass Cannon and just dodge everything xD
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:42 pm

Aye - in an invasion situation Griggs could use Hidden Body or Chameleon etc to make me appear weak and then sneak up and BS etc; also he could use Aural decoy to distract enemies.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:50 pm

Jovias-86 wrote:Yeah Fed... Was planning how to increase Orns stats for different SL's...

Guess we should go 30, 50, 60, 80, 100 & 120...

What u say?

Yes SLs should be something like this, or Amos' plan for his. Since we have to start kind of high we will stay 30 through lower burg, then progress 5 levels for each area after that, then do some bigger jumps for lord areas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:40 pm