Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+22
VinheimProfessor
Fallen Angelus
ROOSTER330
RagingDragon_69
Spurgun
CaptanSpudsy
RANT
billy_bayonet
jakezillah
T-King-667
SunlightCrusader
cloudyeki
Sacrilegious
WyrmHero
Pesth
DarkW17
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
TehInfamousAmos
Serious_Much
Jovias-86
DoughGuy
Federally
26 posters

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 3 Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:52 pm

TehInfamousAmos wrote:Is this a suitable Logan??
    no tinyurl for Jovi.
    http://mugenmonkey.com/darksouls/?b=c29yY2VyZXIsMjksMjMsMjcsOSw0NSw4LDUwLDgsMCwyMCwyMCwyMCwyMCwxNCwyMiwxMzYsMzksMTE3LDEyMixub3JtYWwsbm9ybWFsLG5vcm1hbCxub3JtYWwsMCw5LDExLDEwLDgsNSwyMywwLDAsMCwwLDAsMCwwLHdvb2Rlbix3b29kZW4sd29vZGVuLHdvb2Rlbg==

I like your Logan. I'm excited for my Smough to get wrecked by him in a 2v2 battle of stoicism
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 3 Empty Re: Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:54 pm

haha - I still need a Griggs
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:27 pm

Ya lol I am also very mysterious and cunning Jovi I like to keep people guessing with a diff forum name lol

Yes yes Jovi I love it I have most stuff open on my sl80 so when O&S set out at 1st can use the 55 and invade or rss you guys...then when you approach 80 I can summon you guys and we can have some JOLLY coop as 3 cosplays...this will be so much fun:)
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:28 pm

Oh lol the 80 is on NG+ so hope you 2 got your game faces on lol!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:55 pm

NG+ would be fun!

We have completed the first leg! Here is the brief summary of our adventure,

We met up under the Wyvern bridge to tackle the Parish. We are obviously leveled really high for this area but I had to be 30 to hold my hammer, and it's still fun anyways! One smash of my hammer flattened the Black Knight on the tower and that's cool! Everything went smooth when I phantomed for him, we both took notice of how HUGE my *** is while I'm climbing ladders and how I'm too fat for many hall ways. Things got a little funny when he phantomed for me, he managed to fall off the bridge 30 seconds after I summoned him and die to the hollows with the channeler. Poor Ornstein! Obviously two hammer swings killed the first Gargoyle and one for the second lol
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:57 pm

Me and JoeBroski are doing Griggs and Logan twisted
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:59 pm

Awesome!
    Pesth
    Pesth
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by Pesth Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:03 pm

Hum, i know i'm new here, but... I think smough moves faster than "fat roll" with all the jumping and charging, doesnt he?! :shock:
    WyrmHero
    WyrmHero
    Lordvessel
    Lordvessel

Post by WyrmHero Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:13 pm

Hey Jovi and Fed hadn't read the entire thread but fighting you guys was fun. And Fed I think your Smough would be awesome with the miracles of Gwynevere (Bountiful Sunlight and Soothing Sunlight) as the support class and her ring too (Ring of the Sun Princess).
    DarkW17
    DarkW17
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by DarkW17 Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:09 pm

That's so funny BK goes SPlAT!!!!! I have always wanted to parry rpstl someone with the hammer silly
    Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sacrilegious Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:29 pm

Hey... Are you two they guys I summoned at New Londo? I got two sunbros, each of them cosplaying as Smough and Ornstein. I tried to kill 4 Kings, yet neither of you had Covenant of Astorias on.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:33 pm

Pesth wrote:Hum, i know i'm new here, but... I think smough moves faster than "fat roll" with all the jumping and charging, doesnt he?! :shock:

He moves faster then fat roll but Ornstein moves faster then fast roll. Since Ornstein's speed is impossiblebto match Smough just needs to be slower. So I fat roll.

Wyrm we need to fight you again! I didn't want Soothing because it requires like 54 fth and 2 more attunement slots. That was too much, so I decided on bountiful and force. Should work ok

Lol Sacrilegious wasn't us, we are smart. But maybe one day you'll be graced by our presence

Last edited by Federally on Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sacrilegious Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:34 pm

Huh. What a coincidence.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:36 pm

We are SL 30 and in Btown. Haven't gotten to new Londo yet
    Sacrilegious
    Sacrilegious
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by Sacrilegious Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Alright then.
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:05 am

So today we got much done. Took a break after the Parish, then did Lower burg, depths and Btown. Twas a lot of fun again. We even got an unlucky invader in the depths, we were near the first butcher when he invaded. Jovias then fell down to the 2nd butcher which left me to take of the invader alone. Of course all the guy did was circle my fat *** fishing for a BS, bad news for him is a backwards roll + R1 is an epic way to deal with fishers. Smough's hammer has a great rolling R1 and it crushed the dude for 600 dmg. So sorry lightning rapier BS fisher, no win for you this day!

Next up is Sens which we will do at 40, then we will host some PvP in Anor Londo at an SL to be determined.
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:45 am

Did you pm them the message?!
    cloudyeki
    cloudyeki
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by cloudyeki Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:47 am

Please make a vid, with THIS as the bgm to it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cEdqWZi13I
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:11 am

O&S at Gargoyles.... winking
    Our next destination.... Sens and some hosting at Anor!

Smough and Ornsteim's Excellent Adventure! Jovias and Fed's Coop Cosplay!   - Page 3 Imag1313
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:15 am

Was funny how I fell off from below the Wyvern bridge...
    And then Channelers buffed hollows freak me out at Parish.

Smough's Hammer is a life saver really!
    DoughGuy
    DoughGuy
    Duke's Archivist
    Duke's Archivist

Post by DoughGuy Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:20 am

Can you do his charge attack where he holds it in front of him and tears up the ground?
    Jovias-86
    Jovias-86
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Jovias-86 Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:29 am

I'm Orns Dough...
    But I guess that attack is not available happy

Oh and I forgot to msg the invader.
    Will make sure I do today!
    Federally
    Federally
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by Federally Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:44 pm

DoughGuy wrote:Can you do his charge attack where he holds it in front of him and tears up the ground?

Sadly no, but you can do his huge jumping over head slam, this very move has killed me twice because fatso leaps quite a long distance to land the attack.

As far as a video I need to get my flip cam aimed at my Tv, once I do that I will begin to record the shennanigans. The Flip has a screw mount in the bottom for tripods, i don't have a tripod but I'm handy and I know I have bolts that thread into it. So I need to fashion something up.

I think I need to get ahold of the S&O boss music and use that for PvP videos!

Lastly we need to arrange fights with forum goers!
    SunlightCrusader
    SunlightCrusader
    Hollowed
    Hollowed

Post by SunlightCrusader Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:49 am

Sacrilegious wrote:Hey... Are you two they guys I summoned at New Londo? I got two sunbros, each of them cosplaying as Smough and Ornstein. I tried to kill 4 Kings, yet neither of you had Covenant of Astorias on.

Couldn't have been them they are on psn not xbl like us cool people.8)

Too bad they aren't though; Dx and I could partner up with our Silver Knight and Black Knight cosplays and fight them. Or I could try my hand at a 2v1 with my Havel cosplay. Too bad.
    T-King-667
    T-King-667
    Obsessed
    Obsessed

Post by T-King-667 Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:43 am

waiitt a min, we gotta stand of to this team o&s cosplay we gotta counter them with another team cosplay, who wants to rock a tarkus+oscar cos with me? lmao

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:30 pm