Souls Series Wiki Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+23
Coryf2209
MockChaos
WhatDoesThePendantDo?
Rin
martyrsbrigade99
Lyrro
T-King-667
Tolvo
Onion Knight
isthefridge
felclef
Faustreet
Ahhotep1
Hoshizoku
MyNameIsJordan
whitechikz11
swordiris
II BRAHMS II
DoughGuy
TehInfamousAmos
dancash1808
Serious_Much
AquaZeroX26
27 posters

Nightwatch

Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Nightwatch - Page 3 Empty Re: Nightwatch

Post by Serious_Much Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:36 pm

I know, some people are mind boggling when it comes to their standards...

For sure right now I know that Boilerfan and Amos at the least are still active, rest I still need to message..
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:54 pm

Keheheheh - I have currently a rather evil build on the go as a nightwatcher http://tinyurl.com/7j4ndfg CMW on that dagger makes it do 500 damage per hit w/o RTSr and PW procced - I OHKO all invaders at those levels and if I see the host is a BB glitcher I will OHKO all bosses too.
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:56 pm

I have an sl10 Dragon cov, I could be a help in this cov since it's like in NK.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:09 am

Shut up and join, brah silly
    whitechikz11
    whitechikz11
    Caffeinated
    Caffeinated

Post by whitechikz11 Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:03 am

Serious_Much wrote:Shut up and join, brah silly
    Did i did something bad to you :| that was three posts
    MyNameIsJordan

Nightwatch - Page 3 Empty Joining...

Post by MyNameIsJordan Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:46 am

Hey guys, I recently found out about nightwatch when i looked up about how to join the warriors of sunlight. I followed the link and read the rules. I haven't joined one of the three eligible covenants yet, but I am planning on it. Like I said, I saw Nightwatch and became interested in joining a group that is more about co-op than pvp. I have a level 113 character that I could raise to 120 and I have a level 20. I needed some good gear on my 20 so I did the bottomless box glitch in order to transfer some decent gear. So I understand if that was a no-no and hurt my chances of joining. Thanks for reading and I hope to hear from you all soon. P.S.

PRAISE THE SUN! Praise the Sun
    Hoshizoku
    Hoshizoku
    Regular
    Regular

Post by Hoshizoku Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:46 pm

Cld i still be able to join with a 27 char? Its actually 21 but i want to get another weapon just so i don't use the same one all the time /:
    AquaZeroX26
    AquaZeroX26
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AquaZeroX26 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:54 am

Just letting everyone know, Nightwatch is still alive! thanks to the DLC more than ever... helping in the undead burg n slaying invaders! happy hunting!
    Ahhotep1
    Ahhotep1
    Compulsory Poster
    Compulsory Poster

Post by Ahhotep1 Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:57 pm

Good to see life here again!! Stay with it and build it up!!! cheers
    Faustreet

Post by Faustreet Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:25 pm

Hi! I'm still a newbie, but I love challenges. I just recently started playing Darksouls with internet conection (PS3), and I loved the whole co-op vs bosses thing. I still haven't finished the game, but today I finished my first sunbro big grin
    I'll focus on finishing the game with my main (a nimble, magi wielding knight with a halberd), and then I'll be jolly-cooperating, if you accept me.
    Cheers!
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:44 am

Nightwatch is less of a covenant, as it does not take part in wars etc, and more of an initiative. Our goal is simply helping those in greatest need of our services and lending support to our struggling friends in lordran.

Take a read of the OP so you know whats expected and hopefully many people will benefit from your aid
    AquaZeroX26
    AquaZeroX26
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AquaZeroX26 Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:43 pm

if you new players want to join PM me and give me your gamertags and details... read my original post for more info
    felclef
    felclef
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by felclef Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:04 pm

Hey, SL10 here. Add me as a Nightwatcher!

felclef at PSN
    isthefridge
    isthefridge
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by isthefridge Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:13 am

It seems more like a way to justify cheap tactics against invaders... along with promoting a gank against invaders. Since when is ganking a cool thing?
    Then you speak hypocritically when your using Wotg and twop to grief an invader in the Burg? FYI* The Burg is a High traffic PVP area. Only Jerks sit there to TWOP AND WOG invaders. its pathetic, and your a jerk for gloating about it.

come find me and try that.

TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:22 am

The low level sect seems more grief-like however the fact that they include gravelords and Dragons in the covenant insinuates the fact that they also promote 1v1's or in the gravelord case 1v3's
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:38 am

I think you're both missing the point of the covenant. It's mainly a coop aid covenant with the main purpose being low level aid to true newbies. The fact is we aren't ganking.. Since when did you guys define killing a random invader in the way of a boss run as ganking?

Though the fact is night watch was never and will never be about honour, only success is worth anything. I dunno where you guys are getting this idea that night watch all gank and just twop/wog our way through everything... :/
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:40 am

haha Serious - one nuisance for lowbies is having an OP helper (imo)
    Onion Knight
    Onion Knight
    Insomniac
    Insomniac

Post by Onion Knight Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:44 am

I think people especially PvPers forget how bad it was back in 1.05. Every 10 seconds tops someone flips in with a lightning katana and back-stabbed you. I used to love low level co-op and I had to resort to carrying an op weapon as my back up for when the invaders came. I have no idea what it's like nowadays, but it put me off Dark Souls and competitive online games for good.
    Tolvo
    Tolvo
    Town Crier
    Town Crier

Post by Tolvo Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:46 am

Guys, please don't try to start an incident in a person's covenant thread. If you wish to talk about the state of Co-Op or low level PvP find a thread with them in it already or create one yourself. There's no need to derail a covenant.
    Serious_Much
    Serious_Much
    Moderator Trainee
    Moderator Trainee

Post by Serious_Much Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:51 am

TehInfamousAmos wrote:haha Serious - one nuisance for lowbies is having an OP helper (imo)

You should probably understand then that low level helpers use appropriate gear except for against invaders in night watch then.
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:11 pm

Haha serious I am a member of the nightwatch winking I just remember some seriously OP builds amongst us silly I think that we should truthfully just stick to the level appropriate gear even against vaders winking
    AquaZeroX26
    AquaZeroX26
    Casual
    Casual

Post by AquaZeroX26 Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:29 pm

oh god i just got called a ganker in the forest by a twitchbro, whatever that is.... by someone that apparently knows amos, and a lil too much info about me... besides the forest being a pvp area where 2v2 are common u cant call that ganking when half the time if im alone ill get 2v1 by invaders so how do i know when to fight fair if im bowing to one guy and the other has his sword up my *** by then? anyway, plz stop arguing, you all know that this group is about helping and teaching others about the game and how to play it better, thats what we do cuz before everyone had a BB glitch character lvl 10 which they used to make noobs in the burg perma quit dark souls, all my group is really trying to promote is help the noobs get better, kill the OP invaders and increase the amount of people that play this game, is that not what we all want? like it or not you all know the supply of gamers is dwindling... you guys know cuz there was a time in the forest or kiln we fought an invader every second... now it takes up to a half hour to fight an invader... let alone be summoned! you all know that we are not all the same, some people get better after getting murdered by an OP lvl 1 pyromancer... others ragequit so hard that their xbox explodes... imtrying to promote this game, for all of us... so please try to lessen the amount of hate spewing from your mouthholes... thanks guys, happy hunting... and this thread is for new members not complainers thanks!
    TehInfamousAmos
    TehInfamousAmos
    Chosen Undead
    Chosen Undead

Post by TehInfamousAmos Sat Nov 24, 2012 12:39 pm

Who called you a ganker? I could have a word with them dude.
    felclef
    felclef
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by felclef Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:06 pm

isthefridge wrote:It seems more like a way to justify cheap tactics against invaders... along with promoting a gank against invaders. Since when is ganking a cool thing?
    Then you speak hypocritically when your using Wotg and twop to grief an invader in the Burg? FYI* The Burg is a High traffic PVP area. Only Jerks sit there to TWOP AND WOG invaders. its pathetic, and your a jerk for gloating about it.

come find me and try that.

I think no one can me more rude than this... ouch! calm down, bro, we all here just to enjoy the game!!

Some enjoy it griefing, some enjoy ganking... I found very joyful to help newbies giving some advice, upgrade materials and helping against griefers. Normally, if I join a party with a twinked char, I leave and say why I'm leaving to the host, plus giving the advices...

Well, the same history: it's a game, go get your fun and let others have theirs... Deal. With. It. Dude.
    felclef
    felclef
    Addicted
    Addicted

Post by felclef Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:12 pm

AquaZeroX26 wrote:oh god i just got called a ganker in the forest by a twitchbro, whatever that is.... by someone that apparently knows amos, and a lil too much info about me... besides the forest being a pvp area where 2v2 are common u cant call that ganking when half the time if im alone ill get 2v1 by invaders so how do i know when to fight fair if im bowing to one guy and the other has his sword up my *** by then? anyway, plz stop arguing, you all know that this group is about helping and teaching others about the game and how to play it better, thats what we do cuz before everyone had a BB glitch character lvl 10 which they used to make noobs in the burg perma quit dark souls, all my group is really trying to promote is help the noobs get better, kill the OP invaders and increase the amount of people that play this game, is that not what we all want? like it or not you all know the supply of gamers is dwindling... you guys know cuz there was a time in the forest or kiln we fought an invader every second... now it takes up to a half hour to fight an invader... let alone be summoned! you all know that we are not all the same, some people get better after getting murdered by an OP lvl 1 pyromancer... others ragequit so hard that their xbox explodes... imtrying to promote this game, for all of us... so please try to lessen the amount of hate spewing from your mouthholes... thanks guys, happy hunting... and this thread is for new members not complainers thanks!

+1 bro

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:03 am